Worried for him

Princess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung was the one who convinced Irene to attend that party.

 

After learning Irene has been acting weird ever since the start of the semester, he talked to her.

 

She said she was under a lot of pressure and stress but she didn’t tell him the details.

 

Taehyung does have feelings for her. He still likes her.. maybe..

He felt bad that he wasn’t able to help her when she was stressed.

 

He didn’t know she was going through something else when they broke up.

 

That’s why he has decided to stay in good terms with her.. he wants to remain friends with her.. to at least support her mentally..

 

He knew that Jisoo would be attending that party. How couldn’t he?  When everyone was talking about it everywhere..

 

As soon as the doors opened and Jisoo stepped in.. the hall was filled with everyone’s whispers complimenting the Princess’ beauty.

 

And he can’t deny it.. she looked like a goddess.. no he didn’t say it himself but it was Jimin who was standing beside him who kept saying she looked stunning like a goddess.

 

He was still staring at Jisoo walking in when Irene grabbed his arm so he could face her.

 

“Are you able to catch up with everyone in your class? If you need help, I can ask someone I know..” said Irene.

 

Well.. that came out of nowhere.

 

He nodded his head.

 

Then he turned his head to see Jisoo but she was already gone and talking to Jinyoung that moment.

 

He came to that party to have the chance to apologize to her.

 

He hasn’t seen her in college ever since that day he said mean things to her.

 

He isn’t the type to say sorry but he has been feeling very guilty about it. Specially when he learned that the Princess cried that day.

 

But Jisoo was always guarded and never alone throughout the party.

Apart from her bodyguards who never took their eyes from her, everyone was lining up to shake her hand.

 

He might not have the chance to talk to her tonight either.

 

He was staring at Jisoo when Irene held his arm and pulled him closer to her.

 

“Shall we get something to eat?” asked Irene as they walked past Jisoo’s table.

 

Then Taehyung heard a phone vibrating from Irene’s pouch.

 

But phones weren’t allowed inside. He must have heard it wrong.

 

He saw Jimin eating alone on the table alone so he asked Irene to join him.

 

“I didn’t know you two would be close..” said Jimin. “Are you two-..?”

 

“We dated..” said Taehyung without hesitation.

 

It was his first time telling someone he DATED Irene. That he USED TO DATE her..

 

He couldn’t accept this fully until some weeks ago.. is he slowly moving on?

 

Or is it only because Irene is being friendly with him again?

 

He’s also confused.

 

“W-what?” Jimin’s mouth fell open. “You sly man! That’s why you were always looking for her when you transferred!”

 

Irene smiled.

 

“Was he?” she asked. “I feel bad hearing this now because I treated him badly at the start..”

 

“That’s fine.. I didn’t know either you were having a hard time before..” Taehyung tried to reassure her.

 

Jimin saw Jisoo’s bodyguards going towards the buffet.

 

“Did they leave the Princess by herself?” he whispered to himself.

 

A few moments later, they heard some glasses breaking.

 

The three of them stood up and went to see what had happened.

 

Someone had unintentionally bumped into the table with the glasses.

 

They saw Jinyoung was busy trying to look for someone to clean the mess and Jisoo’s bodyguards were also there helping him.

 

Then they saw Jinyoung signaling the DJ and some staff to start playing the music and to dim the lights to distract the guests’ attention.

 

“Just how many glasses were broken? I wonder how much they cost..” Jimin turned to Taehyung and Irene but only found Taehyung instead.

 

“Where did she go?”asked Jimin looking around.

 

Taehyung was also clueless. Irene disappeared beside him.

 

It was too dark and the dancing lights were making it difficult to find her in the crowd.

 

“She must have gone to dance..” said Jimin. “Well.. she needs to party sometimes so she could come back to her senses.. I’m glad you were able to convince her to come..”

 

Taehyung’s eyes were still looking around when a waiter bumped into him spilling a glass of what seemed to be a cocktail on his pants.

 

“You should wipe it right away..” said Jimin. “Thankfully it didn’t stain on your pants and it doesn’t reek of alcohol so much..”

 

Taehyung’s pants were literally wet that someone might mistake him for having peed on his pants.

 

It was only his second time wearing this gray suit. He spent his whole allowance on this months ago because he had to attend his cousin’s wedding.

 

He left Jimin to go to the toilette.

 

He sighed as he looked at himself. His outfit is all ruined now!

 

He dried himself up a little with the hand dryer before going out.

 

And as soon as he stepped out, he saw a tipsy Jisoo walking along the hallway.

 

She couldn’t even walk straight and her eyes were wandering.

 

Where are her bodyguards that they left her in this state?

 

He hurriedly ran towards her when he saw she was losing balance.

 

Good thing he caught her back before she could fall on the ground.

 

No one shall see her like this or else she might regret this forever.

 

“Princess..” he called her gently.

 

He saw her eyes opening.

 

They thinned as if trying to recognize him.

 

“Kim Taehyung?” 

 

She did recognize him.

 

“I missed hearing your voice..”

 

Then her eyes closed again.

 

“Why did you get drunk when you know there are many eyes looking at you?” Taehyung asked as he held her arms tight helping her stand up.

 

This girl really does things that make one angry.

 

She shouldn’t have drunk like this! She’s a princess!

 

He could smell the alcohol from her. He looked at her again and noticed her clothes were stained.

 

What the heck is she doing in this party?

 

Taehyung helped her sit on a chair nearby.

 

He thought he’d leave her there and tell her bodyguards about her.

 

He was about to go when he saw her removing her heels.

 

“No.. don’t remove them..” said Taehyung hurrying back to her.

 

He knelt down in front of her and put back her heels.

 

Jisoo opened her eyes wide and looked straight into his eyes.

 

“Are you here to scold me again? To argue with me again? To fight with me again?” 

 

Jisoo’s voice was loud that it could be heard in the whole hallway. 

 

“How dare this man keep on making the Princess sad and angry but at the same time.. flutter my heart..”

 

She was pointing at him continuously.

 

Taehyung remained still while Jisoo kept on blabbering things to him.

 

“You! Kim.. Taehyung shall be punished.. severely..” said Jisoo before smiling.

 

Taehyung gulped at the sight before him. 

 

She. Was. Cute.

 

He has never seen her this close and not smiling like this of course.

 

Maybe because he always made her angry that she was always frowning but seeing her like this.. she does have the face of a princess..

 

“I shall punish you for every pain you put me through..” she said still smiling while her eyes closed and opened.

 

“I’ll take your punishment some other time but you need to go home for now before you start creating troubles..” Taehyung was standing up but Jisoo put her hands on his shoulders pulling him back again.

 

“How imprudent! You have the audacity to defy the Princess’ command!” Jisoo said as she kept her hands tight on his shoulders.

 

Taehyung’s knees were getting numb. How long does she want him to kneel in front of her?

 

“Is this perhaps..my punishment, Princess?”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“Then how do you plan to punish me?”

 

Jisoo smiled before pulling his collar and kissing his lips quickly.

 

“Now.. that feels good..” she said before pushing him and leaning back on the chair as her eyes closed.

 

Taehyung was still unable to say a word.

Did she just steal a kiss from him? The Princess did?

 

She must have been really out of her mind.

 

It took him quite a few seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter