Crazy happenings

Princess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Another couple of weeks has passed again.

 

“The Princess isn’t coming today either..” said Jimin as he was counting heads. 

 

Taehyung has been practicing with another student because Jisoo is always absent.

 

Is it perhaps because of him? Is she avoiding him? Was he too direct with her?

 

He got upset that day because he saw how Irene was treated by the other students.

 

He realized his fault a bit late. He blamed her even though it wasn’t her fault.

 

Why did he have to see her that moment? He could have let his anger pass and might have avoided telling her those things.

 

Why did it have to be her? The first person he saw..

 

He sighed.

 

He’s so hot tempered! He says things without thinking first..

 

He didn’t know he was staring at Jimin’s face for a while until Jimin poked his arm.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” asked Jimin. “Do you know that you always look angry when you stare at someone? You might be misunderstood if you keep on frowning..”

 

That’s right.. he is always frowning that everyone around him thinks he is someone who cannot be approached.

 

“Taehyung..” Jimin put his arms around his shoulders whispering to him. “Did Irene really sit on the Princess’ seat? Is the rumor true?”

 

This dude has no idea that he’s making him angry again.

 

“I mean.. Irene has been strange ever since the start of this new semester.. she always looks distracted.. she can’t focus.. I think something happened with her.. that’s why maybe she even lost in her last game..” Jimin said. “And now she sat on the Princess’ seat even thought she knows that-..”

 

“That seat can be anyone’s.. it doesn’t just belong to Jisoo.. I mean the Princess..”

 

“Why are you getting upset over this? I wasn’t trying to judge Irene.. it’s just.. she knew she’d get hate if she did that but she still sat there.. and twice.. it seems like she did it on purpose.. why is she suddenly rebelling against the Princess?” said Jimin. 

 

“But I still think the Princess should be the one to feel sorry and regretful to her.. if only she hadn’t made one particular seat as hers then this wouldn’t have happened..”

 

Jimin shook his head in disbelief. Everything he says gets contradicted by this guy.

 

“It wasn’t her who asked the students to give her that seat but it was everyone’s decision.. like giving respect to her..” said Jimin. “And also.. the Princess followed Irene to apologize.. I heard from the other students.. but it was Irene who didn’t want to talk to her.. some say they even saw the Princess cry that day.. I wonder why she cried..”

 

She cried? Why? She wasn’t crying when he met her before following Irene that day.. 

 

Did he perhaps make her cry? Because of what he said to her?

 

“By the way.. there’s a new recruit coming tomorrow afternoon..” said Jimin whispering to him. “I heard he’s rich.. he grew up in England and rumors say he is a childhood friend of the Princess..”

 

 

———————

 

 

How could someone change completely? He used to be so small and fat.. he wasn’t ugly but just.. plain looking..

 

Jisoo was staring at Jinyoung who has just come back from England.

 

He paid a visit to the Palace to meet the Royal Family.

 

“It’s been a long time Jinyoung.. you have turned into a very handsome man..” said the King hugging him.

 

“That’s right.. I almost didn’t recognize you..” the Queen added.

 

Jisoo was just standing in front of them.

 

It has been 10 years since the last time she saw him. He’d come to the Palace before once a week to play and study with her but she doesn’t remember anything memorable about him.

 

“Princess.. it’s nice to see you again..” said Jinyoung reaching his hand to her.

 

But Jisoo just bowed her head to him without giving her hand.

 

Jinyoung smiled. He thought she hasn’t changed at all. She’s still that brat who used to snob him.

 

“Why don’t you show him around, Princess?” asked the King. “Some things changed here so it’ll be great to give him a tour..”

 

If only it weren’t the King’s request, she wouldn’t do it.

 

She was left with Jinyoung. Alone.

 

Even her bodyguard unnies were told to just stay behind.

 

She was asking herself why! They never let her roam around anywhere alone, she even has bodyguards when she goes inside the bathroom but now, they let her alone with this fatty.. oh, he isn’t fat anymore.

 

This is quite fishy.. the King and the Queen must be cooking something! What are they planning?

 

No.. it can’t be.. what if they want to marry her off with Jinyoung? 

 

That’s right.. why didn’t she think of that? He’d be perfect.. he comes from a noble family.. from her mother’s side.. 

 

What will happen to her now? Will she be forced into marrying him?

 

What about her first love? Taehyung?

 

Oh.. she thought about him again! She had told herself not to be bothered by him anymore.. 

 

She wants to forget him now.. they never even dated but the pain is greater than a breakup..

 

She has been distancing herself from him.. she has even skipped playing tennis.. she might get dropped out at this point..

 

But she wanted to go back practicing when she was sure she could face him again without any feelings left..

 

She must have been too distracted all the time that she didn’t notice Jinyoung wasn’t by her side anymore.

 

Where did thay guy go? Jisoo turned around and found him looking at a door.

 

It was an old room. It used to be her playroom when she was a kid.

 

Oh.. they must have played there together before.

 

Jisoo went back to Jinyoung who was still staring at the door.

 

“Do you want to go inside? It isn’t locked but there’s nothing there anymore..” said Jisoo opening it. 

 

The two of them went inside.

 

There was nothing apart from some chairs and boxes where they stored her old toys.

 

“See?” said Jisoo looking around. “I do remember playing with you here..”

 

“You never played with me though.. you didn’t even want to talk to me..”

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip. Can’t he move on already? It was in the past. 

 

“Well.. it’s because you didn’t like playing house..” said Jisoo kicking a box.

 

Jinyoung just smiled at her lame excuse.

 

Then suddenly the lights turned off making the whole room dark.

 

Jisoo grabbed a hold of Jinyoung’s arm right away.

 

“What is it?” asked Jisoo holding tightly. “Is someone here?”

 

Jinyoung chuckled.

 

“You need to change the lights Princess.. you said it yourself that this room is old so the lightbulb must also be old..” he said as took his phone out from his pocket to use as a flashlight.

 

He held her hand and led her to the way out.

 

Jisoo felt embarrassed. Was she too coward? A princess should be brave though..

 

“Will you keep holding my hand?” asked Jinyoung looking at her hand.

 

“Huh?”

 

She pulled her hand right away. 

 

“You held my hand first..” said Jisoo pouting.

 

“I thought you didn’t even want to hold my hand for a handshake before but now you were the one not letting of my hand” Jinyoung smiled.

 

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

 

“It’s nice seeing you haven’t changed at all.. I think the ice is broken.. can we start talking casually? Just like how we used to?” asked Jinyoung.

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

 

“Do you want to come to my welcoming party next week?” asked Jinyoung handing her an invitation.

 

Jisoo took the envelope but looked confused.

 

“But we are having a welcome party for you as well tonight here in the Palace..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter