He now knows

Princess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jinyoung’s birthday party started almost an hour ago.

 

It was a very formal party attended by some high ranking officials who had been invited by the King himself.

 

There were also some of his relatives who were also related to the Queen’s side.

 

Jisoo was sitting on the table with Jinyoung, Jimin and Irene.

 

Taehyung really didn’t come. 

 

She quite expected it but still she hoped she would see him even though he made her upset that day at the convenience store.

 

But the least she expected to see was Irene.

 

She thought she wouldn’t come if Taehyung didn’t come but she still did.

 

Maybe because the first semester has just ended? And she has a lot of free time in her hands now?

 

She looked at her who seemed to be enjoying her time and got startled when their eyes met.

 

Then Jinyoung got up from his seat.

 

“Shall I bring some desserts?” he asked them.

 

Jisoo nodded her head. She loves eating desserts.

 

“I’ll come with you..” said Jimin.

 

But Jinyoung refused his help and asked Irene to come with him instead.

 

Jisoo’s brows straightened.

 

Is he really interested in her? This sly guy is doing everything openly..

 

She shook her head in disbelief.

 

Jimin who remained on the table turned to the Princess.

 

“I thought Taehyung would come because he asked me what time I would come tonight..” said Jimin. “But I see he didn’t in the end..”

 

Jisoo tried hard to look uninterested but her ears were automatically listening to every word he said about Taehyung.

 

“I think he’s changed..” Jimin continued. “He has always been strange but these past few weeks, he’s become a lot more weird that I can’t understand him anymore..”

 

Jisoo was feeling exactly the same way.

 

Her eyes turned to Jimin after getting even more curious.

 

“He’s always staring blankly even during class.. I think he’s having a hard time about something..” he said. “I wonder if he got dumped by Irene again.. as far as I know those two used to date before..”

 

Jimin must want his lips to be sealed forever. 

Why is he telling her this?

 

Then Jimin’s attention was drifted to Jisoo’s fingers.

 

She had cut herself that morning while preparing some fruits for the King and Queen.

 

“Your bandaid looks interesting Princess..” said Jimin. 

 

Jisoo looked at her fingers.

 

Why did she put that bandaid Taehyung gave her?

Was she trying to show it to him if he came?

 

She only smiled at Jimin. 

 

“Princess.. about the lights show later.. may I take a video? You know.. my sister would love to see them..” he said. 

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

 

“Of course you can.. look forward to it.. I heard they prepared a lot..” she replied.

 

Meanwhile, Jinyoung and Irene were waiting for the desserts to be served.

 

“Can we talk privately?” asked Jinyoung.

 

Irene looked surprised.

 

They had never talked before even in college. 

 

Well.. she was already surprised when he gave her an invitation.

 

Why does he suddenly want to talk to her? Does he perhaps.. know something?

 

 

Jinyoung brought her outside to the garden.

 

“Will you show me your phone?” he asked in a serious tone.

 

Irene looked more startled.

 

“Why would I?” 

 

Jinyoung took a step closer to her.

 

“I know it was you Irene..” he said. “That picture in the party.. you took it.. I already know it..”

 

Irene’s eyes started to quiver.

 

“I’ve known about it for a while.. the CCTVs caught you and I have asked someone to trace where it was sent from originally..” Jinyoung looked calm although his voice sounded angry. “Why did you do that? I understand Taehyung was your ex but Jisoo.. the Princess.. what did she ever do to you?”

 

“It wasn’t me..” she said shamelessly.

 

Jinyoung grinned.

 

“We have caught the person whom you have been sending all the Princess’ photos..” he said as he took his phone from his pocket. “Why are you so obssessed about Jisoo? You have been following her around so you could take her pictures and make rumors about it.. is that it?”

 

Jinyoung showed her some of the pictures he found through the source he was talking about.

 

There were pictures of Jisoo from the party, in college, during their tennis practices and even in the convenience store taken recently.

 

She made sure to only capture the Princess without showing Taehyung’s face in every picture.

 

“Why are you doing this? Did someone pay you to do this?” asked Jinyoung. “Are you planning to ruin her? Why? The Princess isn’t-..”

 

“I hate her..” she replied. “I just hate her.. and I’ll continue to hate her..”

 

“You can continue hating on her but stop doing this.. if I ever catch you again, I’ll make sure to sue you..” Jinyoung’s eyes thinned. 

 

“I don’t care..” she said. “If that happens.. I’ll also reveal something else that might ruin the Royal Family’s reputation..”

 

Jinyoung was perplexed. What is she thinking of revealing? Why does she hate the Princess so much? 

 

“I’ll go now..” said Irene. “I don’t think I’m welcome in this party anymore..”

 

Irene left Jinyoung and headed out of the Palace.

 

As soon as she went out of the gate, she noticed Taehyung standing there.

 

Taehyung came after putting in a lot of thoughts.

 

No.. there was only one thought he had inside his head.. and it was to see Jisoo and apologize to her.

 

He made her cry again. He hurt her again because of his selfishness.

 

She did nothing wrong yet he was cold to her and acted mad at her.

 

He must talk to her and tell her why he was acting like that.

 

That’s right.. he has already realized why he’s acting weird lately.

 

He has finally realized what’s making him mad, angry, happy and selfish when it comes to her.

 

Irene walked towards him.

 

“I thought you didn’t come..” she said holding his arm. “How long have you been here outside?”

 

Taehyung sighed.

 

“Almost an hour..” he replied.

 

“You must have been cold here..” said Irene. “Let’s go now..”

 

She pulled his arm but Taehyung gently removed her hand on his sleeves.

 

“I need to go inside..” he said. 

 

Irene faced him.

 

“I thought you came for me..” she said softly. “Then.. are you here.. because of her?”

 

Taehyung bit his lower lip as he nodded his head.

 

Irene smiled bitterly. 

 

She already knew about the Princess having feelings for him since that kiss at the party but she thought Taehyung was still in love with her..

 

She even wanted to use that against the Princess but slowly she felt like Taehyung was getting far from him.

 

She’s regretting breaking up with him that time.. but it was a difficult moment for her.. she had a lot of problems and discovered things that were hard for her to accept..

 

That’s why she chose to break his relationship off with him..

 

But seeing him and being around him again made her realize her feelings for him were still the same.. 

 

She still loves him..

 

But he’s fallen for another girl already.. 

 

He’s in love with the person Irene hates the most..

 

“Get home safely..” said Taehyung. 

 

Irene was left there standing alone.

 

If only she hadn’t left him back then, Taehyung wouldn’t have had to meet Jisoo at all..

 

Why did it have to turn out like this? 

 

Why did it have to be the Princess that he likes now?

 

It should have been her.. it was supposed to be her..

 

Jisoo has taken everything away from her already..

 

Everything. Everyone.

 

 

———————-

 

 

Jisoo was talking with Jinyoung’s parents who came back from England just to celebrate his birthday together.

 

She found them really nice. They were too kind that she felt guilty that she was just pretending to be Jinyoung’s girlfriend.

 

They bought her some gifts and showered her much love but she feels she doesn’t deserve any of these.

 

“Princess.. I’ll go to the toilette and come back quickly..” said Jennie. “Seulgi is here so don’t worry..”

 

Jisoo turned to her.

 

“What is there to worry when I’m inside the Palace.. and unnie.. I didn’t drink anything tonight..” she replied.

 

Seulgi chuckled.

 

“That’s right.. I will guard her well.. you are the one who shouldn’t worry..” said Seulgi pushing her away.

 

But Jennie was feeling uneasy. She knows how clumsy Seulgi is and the Princess is uncontrollable as well.

 

She hopes nothing will happen while she’s gone.

 

Jisoo and Seulgi were waiting for the lights show to start when they saw Jimin taking pictures and video excitedly.

 

“Princess.. that’s the guy from your college, right?” asked Seulgi. “He’s a total me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter