Jealousy becomes anxiety

Princess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been over a month already and Taehyung got his paycheck.

 

He immediately went to find Jisoo to her class to pay her back.

 

He had promised her he’d certainly pay her back as soon as he got the money.

 

“What is this?” asked Jisoo confused while she’s holding a small envelope. 

 

Taehyung looked shy.

 

“I told you I’d pay you back..” he replied looking away from her. “That’s for-..”

 

Jisoo gave it back to him.

 

She doesn’t want his money. She did it because she sincerely wanted to help him.

 

“I won’t take it..” she said firmly. 

 

“You have to.. Princess..” said Taehyung grabbing her hand and giving her the envelope.

 

“I already told you.. I, the Princess, won’t take this money..” said Jisoo again giving it back to him.

 

Taehyung sighed.

 

“But-..” he held her hand again.

 

“I will think you’re using this money as an excuse of touching the Princess’ hand..” said Jisoo biting her lower lip as her gaze went low.

 

Taehyung immediately let her hand go.

 

“I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable by my touch..” he said bashful. “I’m sorry but.. my mind will only be at peace once I pay you back.. I know the amount must not be big for you Princess but for me.. it was something I had to work really hard for a month..”

 

Jisoo looked at him. She could feel the sincerity in his words.

 

But how could she accept money from him? 

 

“If you are really willing to pay me back then you could pay me in another way..” said Jisoo.

 

Jennie and Seulgi who were standing behind her could be heard giggling.

 

Jisoo turned to them.

 

“Unnies.. stop thinking dirty..” she whispered to them.

 

Taehyung let out a chuckle.

 

Jisoo turned her head to him right away.

 

“You too.." said Jisoo. 

 

Taehyung nodded and put a serious face right away.

 

“What I wanted to say is that.. since the tennis match is coming up in two weeks.. you know the only thing I can do is to hold a tennis racket..” said Jisoo tucking her hair behind her ear. 

 

“So..?”

 

“So I wanted to ask you if you could.. perhaps.. if you have time..” Jisoo was hesitating.

 

“If I could teach you?” 

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“I mean.. the King has mentioned hiring an instructor before and he even asked you once so I just thought.. that maybe.. if you don’t have a problem with teaching a newbie like me.. if you could-..”

 

“I will..” he replied right away.

 

Jisoo smiled brightly. She looked genuinely happy.

 

Taehyung smiled back at her. What’s with him? He used to dislike her and get mad at her before but now.. he’s giving his smile to her often..

 

Has he forgotten all the hard feelings he had with her and the Royal family? 

 

It’s been a very peaceful month for him and the Princess..

 

They haven’t argued yet for the whole month..

 

He could say he has become closer to her.. they even studied together a couple of times. 

 

And Jisoo was a lot more sociable and humble than what he had thought initially.

 

He thought she was just a spoiled princess who knows nothing in the world..

 

Well.. she really knows nothing and is very innocent and pure but her heart is generous, kind and forgiving.

 

Everything he thought she was, was the exact opposite of how she turned out to be.

 

He sometimes forgets she’s a princess because she is easily approached.

 

But there is something else is he seems to forget the most about her..

 

The fact that the Princess has a man already.

 

 She’s dating Jinyoung..

 

Taehyung was still staring at Jisoo’s beautiful smile when Jinyoung showed up taking him by surprise.

 

What if he misunderstands his intention of visiting the Princess that moment?

 

Taehyung took a step back right away giving way to Jinyoung.

 

“What are you doing here?” asked Jisoo. “What is it you’re holding?”

 

Jinyoung handed her a bag.

 

“I brought my Princess some chocolates..” said Jinyoung. “I went to England last week and I just came back today.. I came to see you as soon as possible.. did you miss me?”

 

Jisoo’s cheeks became red, embarrased of what he said in front of her and Taehyung.

 

She knows Jinyoung’s trying to . 

 

He always does!

 

“It isn’t like you were gone for long.. w-why.. why would I miss you?” Jisoo covered her cheeks as her eyes looked at Taehyung.

 

“But I missed you..” said Jinyoung. “I could only think of you my Princess..”

 

Taehyung thought he was being a bother there so he excused himself right away.

 

As soon as he was gone, Jisoo gently hit Jinyoung’s arm.

 

“If I get to meet the person you are in love with, I shall take my revenge by then..” said Jisoo glaring at Jinyoung who was still

having fun.

 

“You won’t be able to tease me Princess..” he replied.

 

 

———————-

 

 

Taehyung was stunned the moment Jisoo stepped outside the Palace’s garden.

 

It was a Saturday and it was scheduled that he’d teach her tennis.

 

They made a special tennis court there for the Princess’ practices.

 

It was a very sunny autumn. Just the perfect weather to be outside.

 

He was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a sport jacket, the usual outfit he wears during their tennis practices.

 

But Jisoo looked like she was dressed for a party.

 

She was wearing a checkered mini dress with a big ribbon.

 

She’s beautiful without a doubt but he thought it wasn’t the right attire for a practice.

 

He didn’t want to offend her so he didn’t say anything and started practice right away.

 

But not just she was unable to hit the ball properly but she was literally being uncomfortable with her dress.

 

She couldn’t even move around and can’t pick the tennis ball up from the ground because her dress was too short.

 

He went to pick it up himself.

 

“Oh.. thank you..” said Jisoo bashful.

 

“Princess..” said Taehyung gently. “Why don’t you change into something more comfortable?”

 

Jisoo looked at herself.

 

She picked that dress herself because she wanted to look pretty in front of his eyes.

 

She was too excited that she only slept a few hours.

 

She even asked someone to curl her hair and put some make up on her because she knows he was coming to the Palace to play tennis with her.

 

“Do you not like how I look?” asked Jisoo embarrassed. “I thought I looked pretty..”

 

Taehyung was flustered.

 

He never meant it to be interpreted that way.

 

“No.. Princess.. no-..” said Taehyung.

 

Jisoo was still frowning.

 

“You are absolutely beautiful..” said Taehyung hurriedly.

 

Did he just tell her she’s beautiful?  What is he saying? 

 

“I mean.. you don’t have to dress beautifully like this.. I just think that wearing a pair of pants and tying your hair would be better so you can be more comfortable..”

 

Jisoo’s ears were turning red in embarrassment.

 

It took her long three hours to prepare and now he’s telling her to tie her hair and change into pants.

 

Why did she even try to impress him?

 

Even if she’s wearing the most expensive dress and jewelry in the whole world, Taehyung will never notice her because he only sees Irene.

 

“Alright.. I shall change now..” she said before going back inside to wear something else.

 

Jisoo always reminds herself to forget him but even when she tries, she can’t seem to do it.

 

Not thinking about him is even harder for her!

 

She knows she will only get hurt but she keeps on following him.

 

She’s the one who’s hurting herself and not him.. she’s the one who should be blamed for her stupidness and not him..

 

When she came back to the garden, she found Taehyung talking to Jinyoung.

 

She always gets nervous when Jinyoung is around Taehyung. She feels like he’s always going to tell him something about her.

 

“Jinyoung..” Jisoo ran to him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter