Seibe

Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun is annoyed. Looks like this day is testing her. It’s almost 9 in the evening and she was asked to stay a bit to finish some work. She is tired – emotionally and physically. Its been hours but she still couldn’t get forget what happened earlier in the day. It haunts her. She is afraid because everything that Chanmi said is the truth. She is a nobody and what hurts the most is that she have let Moonbyul used her to make her ex-girlfriend come back to her.

But she agreed to do this. She can only blame herself for everything that had happened. She was brave when she agreed to do this pretend relationship, she should be brave enough to come out of this. She is a grown-up woman now, she can overcome this, sooner or later. The pain from what happened is still fresh and the fatigue she felt emotionally and physically added to the tiredness she felt at the moment.

The warehouse was situated in an exclusive subdivision where buses seldom passes by. Its quite difficult to commute in this part of the city. Yongsun hurriedly walked towards the entrance and tried not to think of anything scary. When suddenly she noticed a car following her. The driver called her but she did not stop, she continued walking towards the entrance. She felt that the car stopped and the driver stepped out. Yongsun almost screamed when suddenly someone hug her from behind. She tried to pull away and hit the stranger with her bag until the person fell down on the pavement and uttered a curse. She ran as fast as she can when suddenly the stranger shouted at her.

“Yongsun! Baby… Wait!” Moonbyul screamed. She was still limping after she fell down earlier.

Yongsun instantly recognized Byul’s voice and ran back.

“What are you doing here?!” Yongsun asked in surprise.

“I’m sorry Baby, I came to get you. I wanted to play a prank on you but I got a taste of my own medicine.” Moonbyul winced. She got a little cut on her elbow and knee after she fell down.

“I’m sorry Byul, I didn’t know it was you. Arghh! Why did you do that in the first place? You almost give me a heart attack.” Yongsun is torn between annoyance and worry.

“Why did you come here?” Yongsun asked again.

“I wanted to get you. I know you will finish late. I got here quite early because I did not attend my practice game. I am worried about you; I know you got hurt earlier.” Moonbyul explained.

Yongsun became silent when she heard Moonbyul’s explanation. She was worried about her? Is Moonbyul looking after her welfare? That’s should mean something… but No! She should not give meaning to what Moonbyul said.

“I’m sorry. Were  you offended when I suddenly left earlier? Are you here to remind me about our agreement? I’m really sorry for leaving in a rush earlier.” Yongsun said.

“No! I didn’t come here to talk about what happened earlier. I came here to check on yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter