Saiz

Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If looks could kill, she would have been dead by now. The way girls looked at her while walking with Moonbyul is quite demeaning, like she doesn’t deserve to be in her side. Moonbyul is oblivious to what is happening, she’s walking quite proudly, while holding her hand. She looked relax and did not pay attention to the looks they've been receiving.

“Are you okay? The expression on your face says something. You don’t like me holding your hand?” Moonbyul asked.

“No. I am affected by the look I received from the girls we passed by. I felt that I am so ugly and undeserving to be by your side.” Yongsun responded.

Moonbyul smiled and responded, “You are not ugly Yong, do remember that.”

“But I feel that I am so ugly whenever I am with you. How about you, how do I look like to you?” Yongsun argued.

“You are cute. I find your ways very adorable.” Moonbyul simply answered. Yongsun felt overwhelmed by the genuineness of Moonbyul’s response. No one called her cute or find her adorable. She felt so overjoyed hearing these words from her crush.

“Really? You find me cute?” Yongsun reiterated.

“You know what, someone told me that cute is a term used to call a person who is neither beautiful nor ugly – like average.” Moonbyul teased.

Yongsun’s face instantly turned somber. She thought that Moonbyul meant what she said. She is upset with Moonbyul and with herself for believing easily what the other person told her. She was about to leave when Moonbyul grab her hand gently to prevent her from leaving. Yongsun told Moonbyul not to touch her.

Moonbyul gave Yongsun an amused look. “You looked like a tigress when you said that. I didn’t know that my pretend girlfriend is feisty.” Yongsun pouted and walked away.

“Yong baby? Are you upset again?” Moonbyul asked. Yongsun ignored her and continued walking away. Moonbyul run after Yongsun and blocked her way. “Im sorry baby, it was a joke.” Moonbyul pleaded. “Im just kidding. I swear, I really find you cute, especially when you pout. And when you blush, you look so pretty.” Moonbyul added.

Yongsun wanted to believe in her words but she chose not too, for fear that again Moonbyul’s words would mislead her. She asked Moonbyul to let her pass.

“Yong…Im so sorry. Can you forgive me?” Moonbyul went down on one knee in front of her.

Yongsun couldn’t believe that Moonbyul will go that far for her. Her face is so red and people start gossiping. She asked her to stand up but Moonbyul refuses too, unless she is forgiven.

“I’ll only stand if you forgive me.” Moonbyul pleaded.

“Please stand up… I’m just kidding okay?” Yongsun hurriedly pulled Moonbyul up.

Moonbyul grinned and kissed Yongsun’s hand. “Okay baby. So, let’s eat now okay?”

Yongsun just rolled her eyes to Moonbyul’s antics.

“Thank you.” Yongsun thanked Moonbyul after she received the money even though their charade is just starting and is yet to yield positive results.

“Your welcome. So, if you don’t mind my asking, where would you use the money for?” Moonbyul asked.

“I need this to finance my schooling. I am handling my finances myself by taking part-time jobs. Before accepting your offer, I lost my job. My pay for that job pays for my living and schooling expenses.” Yongsun responded honestly.

After dinner, Moonbyul brought Yongsun home. When she was about to go out of the car, Moonbyul again asked for a goodnight kiss.

“There you go again. Could you stop asking for a kiss? Chanmi is not around, so why are we still doing this charade. I should have charge you extra every time you will ask for a kiss.” Yongsun responded.

“Don’t worry I will pay you extra if you just kiss me.” Moonbyul teased further.

Yongsun thought that she doesn’t mind if Moonbyul will not give her extra payment for every kiss, as long as she is going to love her. A wish that is embedded in her heart every single time Moonbyul showers her with attention.

“I don’t need the kiss because of the drama.” Moonbyul suddenly said. Yongsun was dumbfounded to hear this. She was glued on her seat. What was she trying to say?

“Ah...I need to do this so that you will get used to being intimate with me and would somehow make our drama more believable.” Moonbyul took back what she said abruptly added when she noticed that Yongsun got tensed.

Yongsun’s mood change

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter