Uno

Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun is smiling while looking at Moonbyul from afar. Both of them are in the gymnasium of the university where a basketball game is currently held.

She is in the bleachers watching the game when suddenly a loud cheer erupted, Moonbyul’s 3-pointer went into the ring seamlessly. Like the rest of the people watching the game, Yongsun wasn’t able to contain herself, she stood up and cheered very loudly.

She is thinking how amazing Moonbyul is as a player and everyone on and off the court knows this.

Moonbyul flashed a smile after the ball went into the ring and throw a wink at the audience which makes the cheering even louder. Upon seeing this, Yongsun smiled widely and she felt her heart jumped with pride even though Moonbyul’s smile is for everyone and not only hers.

Moon Byul-yi or Moonbyul is Kim Yongsun’s ultimate crush. She is 2 years ahead and on her last year of Electrical Engineering. Everybody referred to her as the ‘Prince’ – in looks and demeanor. She is kind, courteous and very friendly to everyone – friends, acquaintance and strangers alike. Adding to that, she is one of the best player in the university varsity team, an MVP twice in a row since she joined the basketball team.

Although her fans are oftentimes overrated, for Yongsun, Moonbyul’s is not anywhere close to the rumors surrounding her – she is full of charm and a good person in general. She is known to possess a somewhat pretty-handsome face, having more of an androgynous style in dressing and always seen wearing neat and stylish clothes. She is very popular to boys and girls alike, although everyone knows that she likes girls and had few relationships on and off campus.

Everyone who has eyes will surely agree with her that Moonbyul looked very handsome in her basketball uniform and Yongsun is aware that almost all the girls inside the gymnasium are pulled towards her like a magnet, looking at her every move with eyes full of admiration.

Of course, Yongsun is not immune to her magnetic charm. The first time she saw Moonbyul she was mesmerized. Well not only her but everyone who saw her that day were dumbfounded. She wore a dark blue chinos paired up with white button up shirt and grey blazer, brown leather shoes on her feet and a simple leather wristwatch. Her ash-grey hair was p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter