Doce

Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go to her”

“You mean ~”

“I tried, too, Byul. I was hurt seeing you with her and you succeeded in that aspect. But I don’t want you to live in misery. I still love you, but I can’t continue holding on to you when I know that your heart is not with me anymore. That you are not happy. So, I’m letting you go…”

“I want you to be happy. Don’t worry about me, I will be fine. I will feel better if I know that you are happy. I’m sorry for hurting you in the past. I broke up with you thinking that you will be crawling back to me in no time. I didn’t expect for you to do what you did. To be honest, I regretted every single time that I did not value your love, that I’m not there for you all the time, that I value my pride above our relationship. This is the price I have to pay for my foolishness. I wish you happiness Byul.”

Chanmi hug Moonbyul for the last time and walked out of the gym.

She felt relieved hearing those words from Chanmi. She was living with a heavy heart since she broke things up with Yongsun. She tried to ease her burden by focusing on Chanmi but it didn’t worked. She knows now why it didn’t work…because apparently, she made the wrong decision.

Even if for Yongsun everything is all just pretend, but it isn’t for her anymore. She wanted to make their relationship real. She is certain of her feelings now and she is not scared anymore to face her because she knows that what she felt now is real this time. She wanted to see the love of her life soon… she just can’t wait anymore.

After their brief talk in the library, she didn’t saw Yongsun again. She misses her so much. She still drops by at the library hoping to catch a glimpse of her, but everytime she is left empty handed. Even if Yongsun see their ‘relationship’ as one of her jobs, she don’t care. She will make her believe that she is genuinely interested in her. She will do anything and everything for Yongsun to come back to her.

Yongsun took the early train in going back to the University. She could not afford to miss any of her classes. With a heavy heart and a throbbing headache, she headed into her dormitory. She was met by her friend Irene.

“Yong, where do you go? You were not here over the weekend.”

“Ahh… I had an emergency back home, so I went home last Friday. Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, everything is okay but Moonbyul drop by several times already. Is there a problem between the two of you?”

“No, I don’t think so. Did she tell you why she is looking for me?”

“No, but she told me that if I see you, she wanted you to be there in the championship game.”

Yongsun remembered that today is the final game of the basketball tournament. Since their university lost the last time, game 7 will be held at the court of the opposing team. She decided to go to the basketball match and would just silently support Byul on the sidelines. It will surely be painful seeing Byul and Chanmi together, but she wanted to see her. Nearing the gymnasium of the opposing team, she noticed that a lot of people from her campus are already leaving the place. Is the game over?  When she saw that the opposing team had a huge lead against their university, she understood why most of them had left in the middle of the game.

Yongsun wasn’t disheartened. There is still 1 quarter left and their team could still recover from the slump. She slipped into the crowd quitely and went three rows behind the front bleachers. She saw an exhausted looking Moonbyul. Despite the exhaustion, she still look immaculate.

“Go Byul!” Yong suddenly shouted. She couldn’t help it. She missed her so much and she wanted just to give the support that she needs in the game. Yongsun knows that she may looked like a fool

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter