Cuatro

Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun went to her part-time job after meeting Moonbyul and Seulgi. She was approached by the manager by the door and told her that due to the loss of sales, the shop she is working as a part-time worker will downsize the workforce. She is one of those who were laid-off. She went home devastated. She is on her own, she could not ask her family for help. She could not be an additional burden to them, and she made her decision.

“You can do this Yongsun, okay?” Yongsun told herself. She was on her way to the campus. “After all, this will somewhat be a dream come true for you, having to experience being the girlfriend of Moonbyul even if it's just pretending. You will be okay, just don’t fall in love!” Yongsun continued talking to herself.

She decided to grab the offer of Moonbyul. She is doing this for herself, her family, and her future. She badly needs to graduate and get a job soon to help her family. She looked for Moonbyul when she reached university. She went to the gym because that is where Moonbyul would usually be, practicing, alone, or with her teammates. Moonbyul is not in the gym, so she went outside to look for her, she saw her approaching her car in the parking area. She walked towards her and said Hi.

“Hello. Have you changed your mind?” Moonbyul asked. Yongsun nodded and Moonbyul smiled.

“Good. Your job will start…” Moonbyul added but she was cut off by Yongsun.

“Wait! I just wanted to let you know that I don’t have any other intention in agreeing to the job you have offered. I just needed money at the moment. I got sacked from my part-time job.” Yongsun explained.

They both agreed with the payment and Moonbyul told Yongsun that she needed her to do what she is asked to do and react in a good and believable way to all the things that she will do to her in order to make Chanmi believe. Yongsun understands what Moonbyul is saying and she knows that Moonbyul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter