Diece

Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Byul! Are you really with us? This is our final game. Do you want  us to go through game 7?” Seulgi told Byul angrily.

Its already the 3rd quarter of game 6 and the opposing team is ahead in the scoreboard. Byul wanted to blame it on the venue since they lost game 5, they are now playing in the court of the opposing team. But she knows very well that it’s not the reason of her lousy performance.

“I’m just tired from last night’s party.” A tired-looking Byul answered her teammate. She knows that her team depended on her, especially on this game. They know that without her playing a 100 percent, there is only a slim chance for their team to bag the championship. Seulgi eyed her with concern. She knows that its not the real reason why Byul is unenergetic in this game.

“Hey, Chanmi is here now. She is watching the game. She is cheering on you and this is the first time I saw her doing this. For Pete’s sake, why are you still like this?” Seulgi trying to cheer up her teammate.

Upon hearing this, Byul looked at Chanmi who is seating on the bleachers. She is looking at her and waving. She looks so happy, despite the situation. Byul should be happy right? Because she can see that Chanmi is proud of her. This is the moment that she is waiting for… that Chanmi will be here, cheering for her, supporting her.  But why isn’t she happy? She looked around, hoping to find someone in the crowd. That someone is unfortunately, not at the game.

Yongsun had texted her this morning that she could not attend the game, she is still not feeling well. Byul is very much concerned about Yong’s condition and that’s the reason why she could not concentrate in the game. She wanted to see her.

“Hmmm… I feel that this has something to do with Byul’s pretend girlfriend.” Another teammate butted in.

“What? Daebak! Did you actually have something going on for that nobody?”

“Shut up Seul! Don’t talk to her like that.” Byul got pissed hearing it from Seulgi. She really doesn’t like hearing anybody saying something bad about Yongsun.

“Why should I shut up? Should I feel guilty in calling Yongsun a nobody? Hey, it was you who called her that at the very beginning. You were the one who chose her for this part. Why is it suddenly this becomes a big deal to you? Don’t tell me that you have fallen for her? Yongsun is a nice woman but you have an agreement. What if you fell for her and she didn’t? What if all of these is just a charade for her for you to get Chanmi back into your life? Did you think about that? Huh, Byul?”

Byul is unable to respond to Seulgi’s words. She knows that she is right. She was the one who called Yongsun a nobody. But she already apologized to Yong about this. She was just surprised hearing the truth behind Seulgi’s words. What if its only her who feels this way towards Yongsun?

Byul in fact is not sure yet about how she feels about Yongsun that’s why she invited Chanmi to the game to be certain about her feelings. Inviting Chanmi does not mean that they are back together… just like what her ex-girlfriend asked her at the party.

People know that she and Yongsun is in a relationship. Its not a good decision to let Chanmi come back into her life  without resolving her and Yongsun's relationship. She is also now doubting what she feels towards her ex-girlfriend.

Is it right to think about things which has no certainty? What if Seulgi is right. What if for Yongsun, all of this is just a job? Isn’t it that Yongsun is always the one reminding her about their charade?

Byul' s team lost game 6 and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter