Cinco

Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone’s eyes are on Yongsun when she entered the campus. Students are talking about her and she is not used to this. Several days ago, nobody knows her, she is a nobody. What is happening in the world right now? Why are people looking at her. Her confusion was answered when she heard students gossiping about the kiss she and Moonbyul shared in the parking lot.

She quickly made hasty steps to avoid the crowd when suddenly she heard a very familiar voice calling her.

“Yong, baby!” Moonbyul called behind her.

Yongsun felt like she was shot by a freezing gun. She had mixed feelings – it was awkward and she is blushing hard but she felt happy and elated and shy at the same time. She was not prepared for this, for Pete’s sake! She could never be ready. She was not ready when the kiss yesterday happened and now? She realized she will never be ready no matter how hard she prepared for every situation she will have with Moonbyul.

“What are you doing here?” She asked Moonbyul.

“I just wanted to walk my girlfriend to her class. Is there something wrong with that?” Moonbyul answered loudly for everyone to hear.

“I didn’t get your number yesterday, so I waited for you this morning.” Moonbyul leaned in and whispered.

“Well, my phone got busted a week ago. I wasn’t able to buy a new one yet.” Yongsun responded.

“Its okay, I got your class schedule. It won’t be difficult to contact you anymore. Anyways, how are you?” Moonbyul asked.

“Are you okay? Why are you red? Are you not feeling well?” She added when she saw Yongsun’s red face. Moonbyul’s expression turned naughty when she realized what happened to her pretend girlfriend.

“Yongsun hit her with her book and added “This is embarrassing! Can you not put your arms over my shoulder?”

“Why? This is part of our agreement.” Moonbyul responded.

“Im just not used to this. This is awkward.” Yongsun answered shyly. She wouldn’t let Moonbyul know that she is affected and her stomach has butterflies. She blushed when Moonbyul grinned. That’s the effect of Moonbyul’s smile on her. She never thought that she will be in this position. The same position that many girls in the campus would die for.

“You have to get used to this intimacy because we will do this often to make everyone believe.” Moonbyul commented. Yongsun took a deep breath and said okay. Moonbyul hold some of her things while they were walking. Yongsun wanted to run and hide due to awkwardness but she couldn't. Moonbyul on the other hand just walked like nothings happened. Yongsun thought that Moonbyul is an amazing actress, for making everyone believed that she cares for her deeply.

When they reached Yongsun’s classroom, everyone in the room where surprised to see them together. Irene looked at Yongsun curiously.

“We’ve arrived in your classroom Baby. I have to go now because I still have a class.” Moonbyul bid her goodbye.

“Okay, take care.” Yongsun responded.

“Is that all?” Moonbyul added.

“Is there anything else do you want?” Yongsun asked curiosly.

“Can I get a kiss?” Moonbyul responded naughtily while winking at Yongsun.

Yongsun blushed again and hit Moonbyul lightly with a book. “Some other time and please leave now.” She responded shyly while shooing Moonbyul out of the classroom.

Moonbyul refuses to go out of the classroom and still asked for the kiss. Yongsun was about to turn her back when Moonbyul grab her gently and stole a peck on her lips. Yongsun felt again the overwhelming sensation she felt the last time they kissed. Moonbyul grinned after the kiss and told Yongsun that she should get used to this.

“By the way, I will come for you after your last class. I have your schedule so I know what time I will fetch you. You can’t escape me.” Moonbyul said to Yongsun while waiving her class schedules in her face before leaving.  

Her classmates were overwhelmed and went to her to ask questions about Moonbyul. She just didn't comment because she was overwhelmed too. When she reached her seat across Irene, her friend bombarded her with questions. She just smiled and said nothing. She is really in a tight situation now, she thought. She don’t know how to explain to her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter