Tres

Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days after the game, news about the break-up of Moonbyul and Chanmi circulated all over the campus.

Yongsun is currently in the library doing her paper when she heard the news. She could no longer concentrate on her paper, so she decided to go home. She was near the exit when she overheard two people talking, one of the voice is very familiar so she took a peek at them and she saw Moonbyul and Seulgi talking while also walking towards the exit.

“Is the rumor true? Is Chanmi with Park Jimin now? I thought she doesn’t like him?” Seulgi’s asked Byul.

Moonbyul shrugged her shoulders and did not comment. Apparently, she is still very much hurt for the sudden break-up. Chanmi didn’t even gave her the chance to fight for their relationship.

“Why don’t you make her regret her decisions? Get someone who she doesn’t expect that you will replace her with? Someone who is totally an opposite of her?” Seulgi added.

“My ego is so crushed Seulgi, I can’t believe she did that to me. I treated her well, I gave her everything. I got pissed off when she stormed into my house and accused me of having an affair with a fan. Apparently, someone saw the fan kissed me on the cheek right after the game and Chanmi got so mad. I told her over and over again that I was surprised also and didn’t expect that the fan will kiss me, but she didn’t listened. I got angry and told her that I am tired of her extreme jealousy and we should cool-off for a while. The following day, I was ready to win her over again, but I never would have thought that she will break up with me.”

“So, what is your plan now?” asked Seulgi?

“I will make her regret her decision!”

Yongsun from her current location abruptly stopped hearing Moonbyul saying those things. She doesn’t agree but she understands why she had said those things. She decided to continue walking to the exit when she came across the two players. Seulgi greeted her but Moonbyul ignored her presence. She was dejected with Moonbyul’s treatment, but she unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter