Chapter 25 Finale

Took an Oath - I’mma stick it out to the end

5 Months later

HEADLINES

"SNSD had made it to the top Korea's girl group after the comeback of the mysterious member"

"SNSD had attained amazing popularity over the short period of time worldwide and had planned to go on an ASIA TOUR to thank their fans for loving and believing in them"

"SNSD has been appointed as Korea's representative to Olympics next year due to their overwhelming popularity"

"SNSD's new comeback album - THE BOYS. Sold out right after it was released"

"SNSD's new MV - THE BOYS attained 38million views in a short in the short 5months"

END OF HEADLINES

"Hey look, girls you're on headlines again!" said Kyuhyun as he brought the Daily Korean Times to the girls who were in the waiting room preparing for their comeback performance.

"Yup, we know right oppa" replied the girls giving Kyuhyun the "you're so slow" face

"Oppa! We dont understand you're our manager, how can you be so slow!" exasperated Sooyoung while she stuffed another ddeoppokki into .

"I want one too!" shouted Yoona as soon as she saw Sooyoung's ddeoppokki.

"NOOOO! ITS MINE!!!" exclaimed Sooyoung as she ran away with her ddeoppokki, leaving Yoona behind her chasing.

"Hahs, the two shikshins!" commented Kyuhyun as he sat down beside Jessica.

"Jessica, we're so glad that we got you back" smiled Kyuhyun

"Oppa, im glad that im back too, together with the girls"
"Im sorry i brought trouble upon you all in the past" apologised Jessica.

"Ani, you didnt"
"We were all just worried for you, thats all"
"Dont mention anything about trouble" said Kyuhyun as he patted Jessica's back

"Oh yah, oppa, Jessica has to go back to the hospital later to both Dr.Choi for her regular asthma treatment&checkup before we leave for the Asia Tour" said Taeyeon as she was getting her makeup done.
"Let me go with her okay, oppa?"

"And me too!" joined Tiffany

"Taetae&Tiff, i dont need you all to come along with me" pouted Jessica

"Nope! we're coming!"
"In case you're gonna keep something from us again!" protested Taeyeon&Tiffany in unison.

"I wont!"
"My asthma attack now dont happen as frequent as it did in the past already"
"There's nothing to worry anymore" explained Jessica

"Nope, the more you say, the more worried we'll get" said Taeyeon

"Precisely!" agreed Tiffany

"Jessica, just let them tag along"
"They wont give in, trust me" whispered Kyuhyun

"FINE FINE FINE!"
"FOLLOW FOLLOW!"
"LIKE YOU WISHED!" surrendered Jessica as she walked out of the room.

"Tiff~"
"We won~" chuckled Taeyeon as she showed a peace sign to Tiffany

"Since when had we ever lost to Jessica?" giggled Tiffany as she made a hi-5 with Taeyeon.

During the comeback performance, the 9 girls performed like there's no tomorrow and cheers were heard all over the stage.
The fans were also singing along with the 9 girls as they performed on the stage.
After the performance, fans were shouting,

"ENCORE! ENCORE!"
"ENCORE! ENCORE!"

"Shall we do an encore stage for our beloved SONES?!" shouted Jessica

"YAH, think of your health" whispered Taeyeon&Tiffany, giving her a disapproving look.
But what Jessica did was just stuck her tongue out and told the fans,

"TAEYEON&TIFFANY DOESNT WANNA DO AN ENCORE STAGE FOR SONES!"
"OTTOKE?!" shouted Jessica

"Ani, we will perform an encore for our beloved SONES" replied Taeyeon as she glared at her.

Jessica just giggled at Taeyeon, and prepared for the ENCORE stage.
After the ENCORE stage, Jessica started wheezing and gasping for air.
Before anyone notices her, she dragged herself back into the waiting to get her inhaler.
Secretly went back into the room and took a few puffs from the inhaler, Jessica's breathing started to slowly even out as she collasped onto the couch.
Soon, the other 8 girls were coming into the room.

"SEE?! JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON?!"
"What did i say?!" scolded Taeyeon as she caught Jessica with her inhaler

"YAH, Jessica"
"Im not going to help you anymore!" exasperated Tiffany in frustration
"You're forever so stubborn"

"Awww"
"We cant possibly disappoint our fans, can we?" smiled Jessica guiltily
"Plus, look im fine" said Jessica as she stood up and made a graceful spin around the room.

"AISH, i give up!" said Yoonyul as they got out the room to get some ice water.

"Same here, Jessica, at least spare a thought for the others who are worried for you if you dont think about yourself" said Sunny as she took Seohyun out to grab so food.

"Ops, i've got nothing much to add!"
"Good luck Jessica, on getting scolded by our ahjumma Taeng" teased Sooyoung&Hyoyeon as they sat down and plug in their earphones.

"YAH! What kind of members are you all?!"
"Not helping me at all when im in trouble!" screamed Jessica

"What do you want them to help you about Sica?"
"You were obviously in the wrong"

Suddenly, Jessica started wheezing and gasping for air, which made Taeyeon dropped everything onto the floor and rushed over to Jessica.

"SICA?!"
"DONT SCARE ME!"
"Are you okay?!"
"Inhale!!" panicked Taeyeon but was returned a cheeky smile from Jessica

"GOTCHA!" chuckled Jessica

"YAH! JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!"
"THIS IS NOT FUNNY OKAY!" scolded Taeyeon
"Just wait, im gonna ask Dr.Choito give you the most painful treatment&test later" threatened Taeyeon as she walked off.

"AHHHH~"
"No please Taetae!" cried Jessica
"Can you bear to see me in tears?~" pouted Jessica

"What do you think?"
"Of course i do!"
"I would love to see you in tears" said Taeyeon coldly

"Taetae.." sobbed Jessica
"I hate you!" cried Jessica

"Its not working at all Jessica"
"You know me well" said Taeyeon as she pulled Jessica out of the room, together with Tiffany into the van and headed off to the hospital.

Taeyeon's POV

*Text*

To : Dr.Choi
Dr.Choi, later can you please give Jessica a precise checkup later?
Even if its gonna hurt for her.
Her asthma attack happened again after performing twice.
Twice only. Im just worried. Its better to play safe before she heads off to the Asia Tour with us right?
From : Taeyeon

To :  Taeyeon
Ah, I see.
Will do, i've already prepared the treatment&tests for her already.
Waiting for you guys in my office already
From : Dr.Choi

*End of text*

Sica, why cant you just act a little sensible?
Always getting us worried!

End of Taeyeon's POV

"Hey look Jess!" Tiffany called as she showed the her ipad to Jessica
"Look, fans said they missed you voice!"

"HAHA, of course Tiff"
"I have the sweetest voice in the whole wide world"
"Thats why Taeyeon love me"
"Right Taetae?"

"Nope, this is still not going to make me change my mind Sica"

"Fine!"

[ENGLISH CONVERSATION]

"Jess, you know Taeyeon's just worried for you right?"

"I know i know"
"But i just cant keep the fear from going back to the hospital within me" pouted Jessica

"Come on, we're here for you" said Tiffany as she pinched Jessica's cheeks

"Ouch!"

[End of ENGLISH CONVERSATION]

In Dr.Choi's office

"Come over here Jessica" called Dr.Choi
"I'll have to give you a full precise checkup before you leave for Asian Tour!"

"Nope, i dont want to" challenged Jessica

"Dr.Choi, just give the worst to her" said Taeyeon coldly.
"She's been like this the whole day, not listening to us"

"I hate you Taetae!" shouted Jessica as she got carried away by Dr.Choi

While in the office, Taeyeon&Tiffany were discussing about Jessica.

"Taeyeon, you think its really neccessary for Jessica?"
"Like to make her go through those scary tests?"

"I just wanted the best for her Tiff" sighed Taeyeon
"I know her condition improved a lot as compared to the past"
"But you know, the Asia Tour will last for months"
"Months without Dr.Choi you know"
"Im worried for you"

"I see, understood" smiled Tiffany

"If only Jessica understands it too" said Taeyeon softly

"Im sure she will"
"She's just playing hard to get" chuckled Tiffany

Just then, Dr.Choi came out with a grumpy Jessica.

"Whats wrong Jess?" asked Tiffany concernly

"I hate Dr.Choi&Taetae!"
"They're always forcing me to do this and that!"

"What do you mean?"
"They are doing it for your own good Jess" explained Tiffany

"Ah, let me explain Tiffany" replied Dr.Choi
"Apparently, the tests results showed that Jessica's potassium level became low again"
"Which probably caused her earlier asthma attack"
"So i told her im going to put her on drip for her usual treatment together with a bag of potassium" explained Dr.Choi

"Oh, okay"
"Go ahead Dr.Choi" said Taeyeon as she crossed her arms, not looking at Jessica

"See Tiff?"
"This is why i hate them!" screamed Jessica

"Jess, stop screaming, your damaging my eardrum with your dolphin scream!" joked Tiffany
"Now come on, be good and lie down" said Tiffany as she made Jessica lie down on Dr.Choi's office bed and got ready for the treatment.
"Stop frowning Jess" smiled Tiffany
"It will be over soon"

"What soon Tiff!"
"You dont know how much the potassium drip hurts!"
"Every drip had a burning sensation in my arm"
"And you know how painful it is for me to finish the whole pack?!" exasperated Jessica as she glared at Taeyeon but was disappointed 'cause Taeyeon didnt even look back.

"Taeyeon, come over here and coax your baby Sica~" called Tiffany as Taeyeon stood up and walked over.

"See? Sica, told you to eat more potassium rich food"
"Now look, you're going through this again" sighed Taeyeon as she sat beside Jessica, holding onto her hands.

Jessica just kept quiet and cringe at every potassium drop that entered her arm.
Sometime even a few tears fell off her cheeks. But she eventually fell asleep during the whole thing.
While Jessica was fast asleep, Dr.Choi spoke to Tiffany&Taeyeon.

"Tiffany&Taeyeon, here are some namecards"
"It might be useful for you all"
"Those are some sunbaes i knew and are working overseas"
"So if there's anything wrong with Jessica, just feel free to bring her over to them"
"I've already contacted them in advance already" smiled Dr.Choi

"Thanks Dr.Choi"
"Thanks for doing so much for Jessica" said Taeyeon&Tiffany

"My pleasure"

A few hours later, when Jessica's treat had finished, Jessica was still fast asleep.
So after Dr.Choi had removed everything from Jessica, Tiffany helped Jessica got onto Taeyeon's back and Taeyeon piggybacked her back onto the van that was waiting for them outside the hospital.

On their way back to their dorm, Jessica were mumbling in her sleep.

"Ahh.. Taetae.."
"Mmmm...."
"I love you.. hehe.." chuckled Jessica

"Look Taeyeon, even in her dreams"
"She's dreaming about you!" teased Tiffany

"Hahs, yeah i guess so"
"Sleep tight sleepyhead" said Taeyeon as she pulled the blanket over Jessica as she slept in the van.

1 week later

HEADLINES (Foreign Newspapers)

"SNSD's hitting Taiwan with their brandnew comeback hit - THE BOYS"

"SNSD has brought madness to China, PINK OCEAN has been spotted during the whole concert!"

"PINK OCEAN ALERT IN SINGAPORE!!"

"SNSD seen dining into Thailands' delicacies, fans were crowding around them which jammed the whole traffic"

End of HEADLINES

"Woah, i didnt know we could make it this big" commented Sooyoung as she read the news

"Yeah, same here" replied Hyoyeon

"Its all thanks to SONEs, without them, we are not what we are now" said Taeyeon

"I LOVE SONEs!" exclaimed Jessica all out the sudden.

Everyone in the van was shocked and turned to look at her, but was surprised to see her sleeping and giggling away.

"Ahh, she was sleeptalking.." giggled Yoonyul

"Yeah, what can you expect? Forever a sleepyhead!" said Taeyeon which made everyone burst into laughters which woke Jessica up.

"WAE?!"
"WHAT HAPPEN?!"
"EARTHQUAKE?!" shouted Jessica

"YEAH! its an earthquake Jess!"
"Run for you life!" teased Tiffany while everyone laughed along at Jessica's silliness

"YAH! TIFF!"
"HOW DARE YOU TRICK ME!" said Jessica as she started tickling Tiffany.

"Hahas, they are forever like this man!" giggled Sunny&Seohyun

"Hahs, yup but i would rather it stays this way and not changed" said Yoonyul

"Same here" replied Sooyoung&Hyoyeon

"Same for me too, but Sooyoung&Yoona has to change a little"
"Stop being such a shikshin! You're finishing up our snacks here!" joked Taeyeon as everyone burst into even bigger laughter upon hearing Taeyeon's request for the two shikshins.

"Hahas, this point, we cant disagree on it!" replied the others while Sooyoung&Yoona pouted.

"We were just hungry" protested Sooyoung&Yoona

"The both of you are forever hungry, unnie" said Seohyun

"Fine fine, we wont touch your snacks"
"Selfish people! We'll just get our own snacks then" grinned Sooyoung&Yoona

In the end, for the entire journey to their next performance,
the girls were arguing about little stuff which made laughters filled the van...