Eight

Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyuhyun has finished his exam for the day and is now on his way to the Music building to help the Music Student Council for the Christmas concert on Wednesday, the last day of classes before winter break starts. Actually, the assigned task for Education should have been during the event itself, but he volunteered during the preparation as well so he can help and spend more time with Ryeowook. It has been a week since he slipped up about his heartbreak and jealousy while drunk, but amazingly, Ryeowook assumed that he was talking about Siwon. How absurd. But at least, he does not need to worry about Ryeowook figuring out his feelings and distancing away from him.

 

When he entered the building, he spotted Ryeowook carrying an armload of supplies waiting in front of the elevator. He ran over to his side and took more than half of what he’s carrying. Ryeowook looked at him in surprise.

 

“Kyu! You’re here again?”

 

He laughed at that. ”Yes. Why? Are you already tired of me?”

 

“No, of course I’m glad for your help. You know we’re shorthanded with just 5 council members and a few staffers. But don’t you have an exam to review for tomorrow?”

 

“I have only one exam left for tomorrow. Don’t worry about it, I’ve got it covered.”

 

Ryeowook frowned a little. “Are you sure about that? You’ve been slaving away with us this past week.”

 

“Yes, yes, yes. How about you though? Are you still able to study well despite the preparation for the concert? Last night you were still studying when I fell asleep. It that you have to do these during exam week itself.”

 

“Well, you know we have more requirements and performances than exams anyway. I’ve already finished all my requirements last week and reviewed most of my subjects with exams, since I figured I wouldn’t have much time this week. I had my last exam earlier today already.”

 

“So, was that why you weren’t in the dorm much last week?”

 

“Uhm, yes.” Ryeowook said silently as they entered the elevator.

 

“What are these for anyway?” Kyuhyun said, changing the topic. Talking about last week stresses him out.

 

“Props and decoration for the stadium.”

 

“Just these?”

 

“It’s actually already my ninth trip upstairs.”

 

“Aw. No wonder you already look beat. And it’s just the early afternoon.”

 

Ryeowook sighed. “Yes, it’s still going to be a long day.”

 

 

*****

 

 

Around dinnertime, Heechul and Leeteuk arrived with food for all of them and they all took a short break in that borrowed classroom.

 

“Ah hyung, you are a savior. If you didn’t come, I don’t think we’d be able to eat dinner on time.” Ryeowook said while distributing the food to everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter