One

Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyuhyun is laughing heartily with his shoulders bouncing, mouth slightly opened with his teeth showing. He looks so adorable, like a happy baby. He suddenly noticed Ryeowook staring at him from across the room and looked back at him as well, still with a smile on his face. His beautiful eyes are so bright and Ryeowook can’t help but smile back at him ---

 

“KIM RYEOWOOK! I’ve been calling you for half an hour already! Wake up, you sleepyhead!”

 

Ryeowook opened his eyes, his mother shaking him awake.

 

“Get up now and start packing, we’ll be leaving in an hour.”

 

“What? An hour? But mom it’s not even 8am yet!” Ryeowook whined, looking at the clock while rubbing his eyes.

 

“We’ll be stuck in traffic if we leave later. Let’s have an early lunch near the university and I’ll drop you off at your dorm. It’s your fault that you’re still sleepy because you slept so late binge-watching again last night.”

 

“But today is my last day of vacation before the new Academic Year starts, so it’s the last day I can wake up late.” He continued whining.

 

“You said you have a meeting with your council at 1pm, right?”

 

That stopped Ryeowook’s whining. He’s a normal college student who loves to binge-watch movies and series, but he’s also a very responsible student. As a matter of fact, for this academic year, he’s elected as the Student Council President of the College of Music despite just being in his junior year. Wordlessly, he got up from his bed and proceeded to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

While taking a bath, he thought about his dream. He’s been dreaming about that person every night for two weeks now, ever since he first met him.

 

 

*** 2 weeks ago ***

 

Ryeowook entered the multi-purpose room. The tables and chairs are arranged in a conference room style, since today is the Council Assembly for all the Student Council presidents of all the Colleges in the University. He seems to have come too early since no one is there yet. He chose a chair near the window and put on his earphones. He then angled his chair to look at the view outside, appreciating how beautiful the university is. In no time, he began humming to the song and then eventually sang along with it until the song ended. As he was about to choose the next song, he noticed someone standing by the door – a tall and handsome guy with white skin and messy hair.

 

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t know somebody had already arrived as well.” Ryeowook said, embarrassed.

 

“No, it’s okay! I actually enjoyed it.” The guy said with a smile.

 

He walked towards Ryeowook and held out his hand. “Cho Kyuhyun, from the College of Education.”

 

Ryeowook was a bit taken aback, but replied nonetheless. “Kim Ryeowook, from the College of Music.”

 

“I figured. You have such a beautiful voice.” Kyuhyun said while looking at him with big, cute, innocent eyes - the most captivating set of eyes Ryeowook has ever seen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter