Ten

Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon as he heard the bathroom door close, Ryeowook opened his eyes. Dazed, he touched his forehead then his cheek, thoroughly confused if that was real or a dream. But as much as he wanted to think, he really was so tired for the day and fell asleep again listening to Kyuhyun singing happily in the bathroom.

 

 

---

 

 

When Ryeowook woke up, he felt oddly light and well-rested. He automatically looked around him and noticed that Kyuhyun has already left. He checked his phone and saw that it’s already past 9am, and a message from Kyuhyun.

 

Kyukyu:

I turned off your alarm instead of snoozing it so you can sleep in. I placed breakfast on the container so you can easily reheat it.

 

Ryeowook smiled and inhaled deeply. Instead of getting up, he closed his eyes again and thought of last night. He remembers collapsing on a chair once they were just waiting for paint to dry and barely registering what the others were talking about, though he responded when they were talking about something regarding Kyuhyun. Then he fell asleep and went in and out of consciousness, although he remembers walking down the building, getting on Heechul’s car, and going up their dorm. But he’s sure that he was awake when Kyuhyun laid him on the bed because he was debating then with himself if he should get up to wash when he felt Kyuhyun kiss his forehead, whisper something, then kiss his cheek.

 

What did he say again? That he wanted to take care and be close to him again? What does that mean? Does that mean what he thinks it means? But how is that possible when he likes somebody else? But then he really can’t think of any other reason to explain away Kyuhyun’s actions. Could it be? He opened his eyes and unlocked his phone again.

 

To: Heechul

Hyung. I think Kyuhyun likes me?

 

Realizing that he’s too restless to go back to sleep anyway, he decided to get up and start preparing. He does not have any classes or exams anymore today. All that’s left is the event on Wednesday. Technically, for him, the semester is already over. That thought added up to his good mood.

 

When he finished with everything, he checked his phone again.

 

Heechul:

Yes he does.

 

Almost losing his grip on his phone, he immediately called his hyung. After two rings, Heechul picked up.

 

“What do you mean he does?” Ryeowook immediately asked.

 

“Not even a hello or a good morning for me?” Heechul said sarcastically.

 

“Hyuuuuung.”

 

Heechul laughed. “You first. What made you think he likes you?”

 

Ryeowook huffed in annoyance. He knows Heechul is more stubborn than he is and won’t give in easily.

 

“He kissed me last night. On the forehead then the cheek. He also said that he wanted to take care of me and hold me again.”

 

“Really?! Damn, that boy is braver than I gave him credit for. What did you say?”

 

“Nothing. He thought I was asleep.”

 

“Aish! I take what I said back. But why the hell did you pretend to be asleep?”

 

“I was really asleep initially. But I woke up and thought about if I should wash up or not. But when I was about to open my eyes, he kissed my forehead. I freaked out and I didn’t know what to do so I kept my eyes closed.”

 

Heechul sighed. “You two are so slow.”

 

“So hyung, why do you think that he likes me?”

 

“I don’t think that. I’m sure of that.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter