Epilogue

My First and Last

A/N:

This chapter is just a short little extra. It isn't necessary for the story or changes anything too much. It's just a short insight as to what happened next. But if you're content/satisfied with the actual last chapter, you don't need to read this.

I don't know how to put this. This epilogue isn't very good or helpful. (also badly written) It's just something I wanted to add, but it isn't important.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Baekhyun’s death Minseok doesn’t spend time with the EXO members anymore. Not because he disliked them or because they rejected him. He refused them to be in his life, because he couldn’t handle looking at them and be responsible for Baekhyun’s death.

Years later he finds his old diary and reads the entries before his car accident where he got amnesia. In his diary he finds an entry where he describes a wonderful day with a so called ‘Baekhyun’ and the hope of meeting said person again one day to prosper something bigger with him.

Embittered he chuckled at himself. Ironic that there actually was something between them. Suddenly everything made sense.

In the middle of the night Minseok stares down on the city lights that illuminate the city underneath him. The penthouse is on the highest floor and the walls are entirely made of glass, which gave a clear view. Big hands brush over his torso and hug him from behind. His lover whispered “I love you” in Chinese into his ears and kissed his neck. It was the sentence Minseok became so addicted to.

In this moment Minseok thought that nothing and no one could replace Baekhyun. He never actually had him, but he just knew it. He also knew that he had to become happy, because that would’ve been Baekhyun’s wish.

A single tear escapes his eye.

“I wonder how all the other EXO members are doing…” was the last thought he dedicated to them.