Balloons , Food and a Kiss ?

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

" Morning " you said as you entered the Kitchen . " Morning " replied the guys . As you sat down Junhyung put a plate of Breakfast in front of you . " Thanks " you said and began to eat .
" So _______ what are your plans for this wonderful Saturday " asked a very happy Yoseob . " Well I'm gonna go to the school " you replied . All the guys looked confused “What do you mean It's Saturday " asked a now very confused Yoseob .

You giggled at their confused expressions " I'm gonna practice for a bit " you said as you patted Yoseob head . " I'll see you guys later " you said as you walked out the house .

" Ah it's good to be here " you said entering the practice room . As you set up you paused grabbing your necklace " I'm almost there "' you thought . Then you began to practice .
You danced very gracefully not like usual . As you saw yourself you were reminded of the woman .
You remembered standing outside the practice room watching her in amazment shed a tear seeing that you were the amazing one now .


The music stopped and so did you . As you stopped someone clapping behind you . You turned around and saw Kiseop . " Wow that was amazing _______ " he said as he approached you . " Thanks " you said wiping the tears off your face . As you sat down so did  KIseop .


Hey ______ do want something to eat " he asked . " Yeah " you said happily . YOu and him han headed towards the near by restaurant" So why were you at the school on a Saturday " you asked curiously .
" Well I had detention . When I heard the music I got curious so I went to check it out . And I'm glad I did cause now I'll get to hang out with you " he replied smiling brightly . You slightly blushed and wondered why he would want to spend time with you .

I love this pic of him . So cute !



As you thought about it you noticed that Kiseop kept looking at you . You smiled and he slightly blushed. " This is the place " said KIseop as you walked into the restaurant. You and KIseop found a place to sit and than started to ordered .

" So " you both said akwardly . You giggled and he smiled . " SO how is it living with BEast " he asked . " Well it''s fun . They are all good Oppas and they treat me like family " you said thinking about the guys and how they were doing . Kiseop saw the look on your face as you talked about the guys , He was jealous but tried to hide it .


" Oh I see , so which one of them are you dating " he asked with a sobby attitude. " I'm not dating any of the Oppas " you replied shocked by the question . Kiseop's eyes got big and he smiled " Oh Sorry ".


" Wow it looks yummy " you said digging right in . You and Kiseop started to eat . " ______ you got to try this " said KIseop feeding you some of his food . " Wow its so goooood ' you said eating it in one bite . " Hey it kinda looks like we're a couple and I'm even feeding you " smiled KIseop making you choke on your food . " Yeah I guess so " you replied and continued to eat .


As you walked out of the park you heard a familiar song . " Do you hear that " you said pulling kiseop toward the music . " YOu like this song ? " asked Kiseop . You nodded and started to dance .
Kiseop smiled at you dancing . " Hey Oppa come dance with me " you called out . Kiseop didn’t want people to stare but he saw all the fun you were having and joined you anyway .


IF you're wandering what the song is it's TVXQ's BALLOONS ( LOve this song ) .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdTVb64pfMs

The two of you were having fun and as you danced a big crowd gathered around . Some people watched but others joined in . Kiseop didn't notice anyone but you , he was having alot of fun and being with you made it even better .
As the song stop the crowd clapped . " That was so much fun Oppa " you said pulling on Kiseop's arm . He nodded and smiled . Feeling tired you and kiseop dicscited to relax at the near by park .


" Wow I haven’t had that much fun in a while " you said looking at the lake . When you turned around you and Kiseop were face to face . Before you knew it KISEOP KISSED YOU 

Omg cliffhanger . I wonder what will happen , siriuosly i really dont know ( Jk ) . What did you think please subscribe and leave a comment thank you