First day of school and already a "KISS"

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

You quickly woke up as you heard your alarm go off . " Today has finally come".  you thought as you started to get ready . You put on your outfit and put up your hair . You then grabbed your bag and headed downstairs.

" Hey guys " you said as you sat down at the table . They stared at you in your outfit. " Hey are you guys okay " you asked  . They nobbed . Yoseob offered you some cereal as you sat at the table . " Thanks" you replied and started to eat.

" _____ we'll be leaving in 10 minutes" smiled Dong-woon as he got up ". " Okay" you said as you took one last bite of cereal. You then headed to the car outside. " Where's Junhyung Oppa " you asked Dong-woon as you buckeled up . "He went earlier so he could spend some time in the studio " answered DOng-woon as he started to drive . 

You looked at DOng-woon and asked " Can I call you Oppa".Dong-woon's eyes opened up wide he nobbed . " Okay when's you birthday" he asked as he looked at you . " Well it's on the 9th of December " you replied . Dong-woon smiled at you " I guess call me Oppa ".

~ I think Dong-woon's B-Day is on June 6th so I wanted " YOU' to still be younger . Oh and for the Ukiss fans there will be some ' moments' between you and Kiseop . If you want anything add just leave a comment ~

You clapped and looked at Dong-woon who was also smiling . Then Dong-woon stopped the car "Here we are " Said Dong-woon as he parked the car . Inside you just wanted to jump up and down but you just acted cool. then Dong-woon took your main class which he was also in . 

As you came in the teacher greeted you . Dong-woon took his seat which was in the very back as you greeted the class. While you were talking two guys were talking about you one of them was Kiseop from Ukiss.

"Yeah she is pretty cute " said Kiseop as he looked at you . You gave hime a smile and he did the same thing .

Dong-woon noticed this and not only was a little mad but he also new Kiseop was a huge player . The teacher gustered you to sit next to Kiseop , you bowed and then took your seat. Lucky Dong-woon sat right behind you . " Hey I'm Kiseop " whispered Kiseop as he look at you .

"Hi I'm ______ " you said as you took out a book . You looked behind you and saw Dong-woon you gave him a thumbs up sign and he did the same back . KIseop noticed that you guys already new eachother . The rest of the class went by fast aand you finally got to go to the practice rooms .

As you slowly walked into the practice room you remembered that because you walked into this room , you wanted to become a dancer . You then started to dance .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Gak_JElgc   This is the song you're dancing to it's called Superstar and it's from Dream High 2. Please check it out I think it goes good with the moment .

As you were dancing Junhyung stood by the door and watched . " Don't worry _____ I know you'll go far " he though . You didn't notice him as you danced . As you dance tears started to flow down but they were tears of happiness . As you continued you remember what that woman had once said . Then the music stopped and so did you .

" Hey " said Junhyun as he clapped . You jumped and quickly wiped your tears . Junhyung walked up to you and smiled . Then he wiped your tears off your face . " Sorry" you said as you gave a small laugh . " Nah I know what it's like " He said as he gave you a soda . " Really how " you asked as you sipped the soda .

" Well I spent many years being a trainee and following a dream that everyone though was crazy . And the day they told me about Beast I felt like crying because i had finally made . " said Junhyung . you stared at him seeing some what of yourself in his eyes . "Wow Oppa I didn't know it was like that " you said as look kept looking at him .

" Yeah I know now we better get to class before the bell rings " Said Junhyung as he help you up . You blush as he held your hand . 

After that you went to the rest of your classes and had an awesome day .