Right Before the Concert

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

 

" Hey _______ get up " you heard someone knock on your door . You rubbed your eyes looking at the clock . " Oh it's 4:30 already " you said walking down the stairs . AS you came into the kitchen you were greeted by Yoseob and Dongwoon .

“Morning ______ " they both said as you sat down . " Morning . Where's everybody else ?' you asked taking a big spoonfull of cereal . " Well Doojoon , Junhyung , and Hyunseung are already at the concert getting ready " said Dongwoon sitting next to you .

 " Oh and Gi-kwang went to go pick up some " MILK" " added Yoseob makinh qoutation marks with his hands . You giggled  at Yoseob's funny expression . After you all were done eating you ran upstairs and got changed . You were wearing a super cute outfit .

As you came downstairs Dongwoon couldn't take his eyes off of you . " You look really pretty " he said still staring at you . You blushed " Thanks " .

Yoseob looked from you to Dongwoon " Hey I want someone to stare at me to “ he playfuly said . You all laughed and head ou the door .

( At the concert )

" Okay we got to go to hair and makeup . Just go over there and you'll see the others " said Dongwoon smiling . You nodded and waved bye to the two . As you walked into the other room you saw the others .

" Hey ________ . You looked " paused Junhyung " like a b2uty " . You giggled " Thanks Oppa" . You sat on the couch by the hairdressers . " Are you ready to see your Oppas doing what we're best at " asked Hyunseung playing on his phone . " Wait I thought you guys were best at goofing off " you teased .

 Hyunseung laughed " Funny " .  You were getting board and disited to walk around . As you walked through one of the doors you saw a huge stage . You slowly walked up onto it .

" Wow this is amazing " you aid spining in circles .  One day I'm gonna dance on a stage just like though . " Nice isn't it " you heard someone say . YOu quickly stopped and saw Doongwoon.

" Oh you scared me " you said still a bit shocked . Dongwoon smiled and sat on the stage .You sat beside him . " I still can't believe I get to perform on a stage like this one "  he said looking around .

 You smiled " One day I'm gonna do the same " . Dongwoon looked at you " I hope that day will come soon .

You smiled “ ME too “ . “ Dongwoon we’re about to let in the fans . You gotta go to the dressing room “ shouted one of the directors ,. “ Okay lets go “ said Dongwoon as he hopped off the stage . You were about to do the same but Dongwoon stuck out his hand . You grabbed it and followed him . “ Okay let’s have a great show “ said your uncle .

“ BEAST FIGHTING “ shouted everyone . AS the guys were walking away you shouted “ OPPAS FIGHTING “ . They all turned around and smiled .

 “ Okay lets see what you guys can really do “ you thought .

 

Sorry no pics but for some reason everytime I try to add one the website gets stuck . Really glad to be done with this chapter ( Rewrote it about 8 time XP ) SO tell me what you think and don’t worry there will be a lot of JUNHYUNGXYOU chapters coming up . THANK YOU AND DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE !