Wow Oppas you were amazing !

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

 

You stood backstage watching the concert . It was amazing , the guys had so much dedication and seemed to put everything into there performance . You cheered along with the rest of the fans . As you stood their cheering you noticed there was a girl standing next to you .

She was really pretty , she was cheering hard just like you . " Are you a fan " she asked smirking . You nodded " Yeah are you " . " Yeah but between you and I . I am more than a fan to Junhyung-Oppa " she said with an evil like look . You were supried , you didn't Junhyung had a girlfriend .

" Oh well Oppa never mentioned you " you slowly said . The girl's eyes opened up wide " Well you shouldn't be calling him Oppa unless you really know him " . Once again you were confused " What's this girl's deal " you thought . "But he told me call him that " you replied . The girl chuckled " SUUURREE" . Right than the song stopped . " Okay we'll be back in 10 mins " announced Doojoon . As the guys came off stage they crowed you .

Junhyung  gave you a big hug and so did Dongwoon . " Oppas you were great " you said smiling at the five guys . " Oh Junhyung-Oppa your girlfriend is here " you said pointing to the girl . Junhyung looked confused " I dont have a girlfriend " . The girl slowly approached the six guys . " Hi I'm UEE we go to school together " said the girl . " Oh yeah " said Junhyung . " Okay we got to go change " said Gi-kwang .

As the guys walked off you waved bye . " YOU LITTLE . HOW COULD YOU HUMITALTE ME IN FRONT OF THEM " UEE shouted at you . " Sorry " you replied a little pissed of at her yelling at you . " Okay _______ wish us luck " you heard dongwoon say from behind you . You smiled " Oppas Fighting " you said as they walked back on stage . After many song the concert came to an end .

As you stood there watching the show end you heard UEE say something" You'll pay for what happened " she said under her breath. You didn't say anything and pretended that you didn't here anything . 

( AFTER THE CONCERT )

“ Good job everyone “ announced your uncle . Everyone cheered . You stood there talking to everyone .  You all celebrated enjoying the party . Everything was going great . The rest of the night went great and you had a blast . 

 

Wow I still cant add any pics . Well i guess know you have a rival . Sorry to all the UEE lovers , I couldn't think of a mean girl and I just watched YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ( KDRAMA ) and UEE made an awesome evil charecter . 

PREVIEW OF NEXT CHAPTER : " I'm gonna be a bad girl . I'm gonna be a bad bad girl . "