A Late Night Bowl of Ramen

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

 

" So then what happened " asked Hyunseung who had a handfull of popcorn in his mouth . The other guys nobbed except Junhyung and Dong-woon who seemed not to be enjoying the story .

" Well you see we dated but then had some issues and broke up when I moved back to the states " You said as you got up . Doo-joon nobbed and gave you a look .

" So you guys are cool now right ? " ask Dong-woon . " Yeah " you smiled and so did Doo-joon . " I'm heading to my room . I'll see you guys tomorrow " Said Doo-joon . The rest of the guys did the same and told you goodnight.

You were downstairs all by yourself making something to eat . then Junhyung came downstairs and asked you What you where doing . " Making something to eat , you want some " you asked him . He nobbed .

" So how is it here so far . " Junhyung asked you as he helped you make the ramen . " It's fun " you replied as you gave him a smile . You looked at him and smile noticing he was really cute.

 

He nobbed and then asked " So do you still have feelings for Doo-joon ? " . You froze for a second and then shook your hand no . Junhyung saw the look on you face and said sorry .

" It's fine " you replied and gave him a big smile. The ramen was done cooking and you both started to eat . Junhyung then laughed . You looked at him confused .

He then reached over the table and wiped a piece of ramen off your face . You covered your face and blushed . " T-thanks " yoou said as you smiled . He gave you a smile and blushed but you didn't see. " So are you ready to go to school " he said as he took a big spoonful of rice . "   Yeah but i'm not gonna know any one there so it's gonna be a little hard " you said as you looked down ." You got Dong-woon and me " said Junhyung smiling brightly .

" REALLY " You asked with excite ment in your voice . He nobbed " Yup". As you both finished your late night meal you and Junhyung headed upstairs . You both stood in front of your bedroom door . " Okay goodnight " you said as you started to open the door . " Yeah you too " said Junhyung as he started to walk to his room .

" Oh and ______ it's nice to have you here " said Junhyung as he smiled at you . You nobbed your head " Thanks it's good to be here " you replied .