Welcome Home

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

 

"______" you heard a familier voice say .

" UNCLE " you loudly shouted as you gave him a big hug.

" Wow _____ you sure have changed and you lost all your baby fat " Laughed your Uncle as he took your bags . You also laughed as you both got in the car.

" I see you are still the same Uncle " . He nobbed " Like I said I cant say the same about you "

You guys talked nonstop during the whole ride to the Beast House . Talking to him brought back the memories of you spending summers with him .

~MEANWHILE IN THE BEAST HOUSE~

"Okay I think the house is clean enough!" said Dong-woon as he sat down on the couch

" Ashii my so tried .I havent cleaned that hard since I was like 10". said Yosoeb as he pouted and lai on the floor .

" Yeah and it's not fair that Hyunsueng and Doo-joon bailed on us because of some photoshoot . said Jun-hyung as he laid next to Yoseob .

" But we get to meet Ajusshi's niece before them " smile Gi-kwang as he fixed his hair in the mirrior.

They all laughed at Gi-kwang as he started making kissy faces in the mirrior . ( Just picture it and you'll laugh)

" Wait Hyung what if she's ugly or something? " asked Dong-woon with a kinda puzzled look

~BTW you look like IU when she had her long hair~

" Well Ajusshi did say she looked just like him " Grinned Junhyung as all the guys imagined what you looked like .

Right then the door opened and you walked in . The guys stared at you and were speechless . You blushed as you saw the four guys staring at you.

" Okay this is ______ " said your Uncle as he bonked each of the guys on the head . You giggled as you saw the guy's blank looks . They all bowed and introduced them sevles.

" It's really nice to meet you all ".you smile and bowed . As you looked up your eyes met up with Junhyung's and you both blushed .

" okay well i gotta go and you better unpack. " said your uncle as he left . You all said goodbye to him as he left .

" _____-ah your room is upstair " said Yoseob and gave you a warm smile .

" Thank you can you show me it " you asked him and he gladly agreed .

As you and Yoseob went upstair the other guys started to talk . " Wow she is very pretty said Dong-woon as he sat down . " Yeah She is " agreed Junhyung with a smile on his face . " I totally agree " grinned Gi-kwang as he sat down . As the guys kept talking they noticed something and it shocked all of them .

LOL a little cliffhanger . Also whats going on up stair 030 JK . I'll update tomorrow . please comment and tell me who you want to end up with .