The concert is Tomorrow !

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

You jumped back from Kiseop . " W-what was that ?' you asked still in shock . Kiseop covered his face with his hands .    "Sorry i just " he stuttered and got up .

" I'm gonna go " he said waving bye to you . You wanted to say  something but disited not to .  As he walk away Kiseop felt bad for leaving you but he kept going . AS you sat there you kept thinking about what happened . “ Why did he kiss me “ you thought putting your hands over your face . You knew you couldn’t tell anyone so you disited to keep it a secret .

 

( At the house )

You slowly opened the door hoping no one would hear you . “ Hey _______ “ you heard Junhyung say .

You quickly turned around and smiled “ Hi Oppa “. He smiled and offered you a cup of tea . You were still deep in thought and weren’t paying attention to what Junhyung was saying .

“ __________  did you hear what I said “ asked Junhyung waving his hand in front of your face . You shook your head “ Sorry “ . “ I was asking you if you were ready for the concert tomorrow “ as Junhyung said this a big mile appeard on your face .

You nodded . Junhyung saw that you were excited about the concert . “ Okay well you better go to bed , we have to leave at 5 am tomorrow “ smiled Junhyung patting your head . The two of you said your goodnights and headed to bed . As you laid in your bed you still were still deep in thought .

“ I just have to forget about what happened " you thought as your eyes closed .

 Sorry the chapter is short but I just wanted to use this to say a couple of things . Well for starters I'm not in Hawaii any more . I am currently in Russia visting my family :) . The internet connection here is kinda slow so it's really hard to update . Okay now for the story , for now i'm gonna not include Kiseop that much and have alot of Moments with Dongwoon and Junhyung . Also I kinda want a co-author for my other fanfic OUR 30 PROMISES . So if you want just message me . Okay thanks for reading