An after school walk !

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

As you were walking out of the school gate a very familier person caught up to you . " Hey _____ " said Kiseop he stopped you . " Oh hello " you replied as you walked.

" SO _____  do you mind if I walk with you " he asked with a big smile . You smile and said " Go on ahead " . While you two were walking , Dong-joon popped out of no where . You were suprised and so was Kiseop. " KIseop-hyung why are you walking with _______ ?" asked Dong-woon with a very serious face . " Well I just am " Kiseop answer as he gave you a big smile.

You looked awkwardly at the two , who looked like the were about to kill eachother . " Oppa is something wrong " you asked Dong-woon with a confused look . " Well _____ Kiseop here has a reputation of hitting on the new girl and after he gets what he wants he dumps her " replied Dong-woon as he gave Kiseop a dirty look. You looked a Dong-woon and than at Kiseop .

" Dont worry Oppa Kiseop was just saying HI and anyway I would let something like that happen to myself " you said as you waved bye to the two guys. As you walked away Kiseop turned around and gave Dong-woon a really dirty look.

" YA Dong-woon why are you trying to make me seem like the bad guy " yelled Kiseop . " Well I just dont want you to hurt _____ " Dong-woon said as he walked away. As Kiseop stood there he wondered " Why did I get a weird feeling when I was with _______. He quikly shook his head " Ah anyway I can get any girl " . As he walked the thought just didnt leave him .

As you walked in the dorm you saw Hyunseung who was sitting on the couch . You sat right bye him and then said Hi . " Hey ______ , how was you day ? " he asked .

You than told him all about your day and than about Kiseop . " Well ____ you might want to stay away from Kiseop. He's a TROUBLEMAKER . You nodded and than  went into your room . You laid on your bed and than opened your necklace .

~If you dont know what's inside the necklace than read the FOREWORD ~

" I'm one step closer " you said as you smiled at the necklace . 

~ Thank you for reading and I'll try to update 3 time or more every week . Also I dont hate Kiseop I just needed someone to me the player ~