Pororo , Kimchi Chigea , and a Romantic Moment

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

" _____ It's time for dinner " you heard someone call . You quicly went downstairs and into the kitchen .

" I'm glad you can join us " said Gi-kwang and patted your head . You sat between Junhyung and Dongwoon . They kept glancing at you but you didn't notice .

" So _____ do you like Kimchi Chigea " asked Hyunseung who was preparing dinner . " Yeah I do " you replied . HE gave you a thumbs up and you did the same . " OH _____ GUESS WHAT " Shouted Yoseob out of no where . You and the other memebrs jumped . " WHAT?!" you playfullly shout back . He giggled " Well we are having a preformancce this weakend and we would love it if you could come " .

Your eyes got really big "Really?" you asked . They all Nodded . " Thank you so much Oppas " you said as you hugged all of them .  They all smiled back . " Okay who's ready to eat " asked Hyunseung as he place a big pot of Kimchi Chigea on the table . You all started to eat.

.

AFTER DINNER

" Ah that was so good " said the guys as they rubbed their stomachs. " You guys can go up stairs , I'll clean up " you told the guys . " Are you sure ______ " asked Junhyung . You smiled . " Okay , Thanks ______ " said Doojoon as him and they other guys went up stairs .

As you started to clean you noticed Dongwoon was helping you . " Oh It's okay Oppa I got it " . " I want ot help out and anyway I'll get to spend sometime with you " He Smiled .  YOU blushed and started to clean up . YOu and Dongwoon kept on talking . AS you dried the Knife it cut you .

"OUCH" you shouted as you held your hand . Dongwoon quickly reacted " _______ are you okay ?" .  " Yeah Oppa I'm fine " you said smiling at him . " Any way I'll go get a Band AId " . When Dongwoon came back he was holding a FISRT AID KIT .

As he was looking at your hand he picked you up and sat you down on the counter . " Sorry It's easier like this " He blushed . You nodded and blushed like crazy . " Sorry If I scared you Oppa " You said biting your lip . " As long as you're okay so am I " he  smiled and put a Pororo Band Aid on your hand .

Sorry I couldn't fing a pic of just the Pororo Band Aid . Why Pororo you ask because it's cute and suits the moment .

 

As you both walked upstairs you gave Dongwoon a big Hug " Thank you Oppa " you said and waved him good night .

 

 I hope you liked the chapter !