The Begining !

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

" Today is the big day " you smiled as walked to the kitchen .

" Morning guys " you said to both your parents as you gave both of them a big hug. like always your mom in her favorite pink flower apron making breakfast and your dad was in his Capin America PJs reading the newspaper ( I know really embarassing and the only reason he reads the newspaper is because of the funnies ) .

" So are you all packed " asked your mom as she set a plate in front of you . Yeah I think I got everything you said as you took a big bite of toast ." And you called your uncle right?" smiled your dad as he read the funnies .

"Yup I called him a couple minutes ago . He said he'll meet me at the airport" you said while looking through your phone ." Well you better get your bags because we're leaving in 10 minutes said your mom as she took off her apron .

" K I'll be right back you said as you took the last bite of your breakfast and then ran upstairs . As you walked into your room you sighed . " I guess this is it . I'm one step closer to my dream " you though as you closed your bedroom door .

~ Later at the airport ~

Okay I guess this is it you pouted as you gave both of you parents a hug. " Just remember have fun and get that dream of your's " said your mom as she did a Fighting sign . " And make sure school comes first" said your dad as gave you a hug .

" CALLING FLIGHT 63 TO SOUL KOREA " you heard the lady annouce .

"Okay thats me guys . I love you " you said as you gave your ticket to the flight attendent .

" BYE " shouted both of your parents

As you got in the plane and sat down you looked out you window and saw . . . .

A GIANT SIGN THAT SAID

BYE ______ WE'LL MISS YOU! LOVE MOMMY & DADDY

You laughed as you saw the huge sign . " Wow they're dorks " you though as your plane started to move . A small smile started to form as you reliezed that in just two days you'll be attending the school of your dreams .

Soul University of Dance and Fine Arts here I come !

~ Sorry If it's kinda rough I'll try to make it better . Please comment and subscribe . ~