What happened in the past

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

~Okay start where we left off~

" You " both you and Doo-joon shouted as you saw eachother . Everyone was speechless but then.

" So I'm getting a feeling you know eachother " said Junhyung as he stared at you with a confusd look.

" Yeah we know eachother " said Doo-joon as he sat down on the couch and put his hand over his face . You sat down on the chair and slowly let out a sigh .

The other members also sat down and gave the both of you an " You better explain " look . You looked at Doo-joon and said " GO ON " . He slowly started explain .

" Well we met about 4 years ago " started Doo-joon

" Wait " shouted Yoseob . You all stared at him with a confused look . " I'm gonna get some popcorn " said Yoseob as he ran to the kitchen .

( Wow yoseob LOL )

Yoseob walks back into the room " Okay now you can begin ".

" As I said before we first met 4 years ago " continued Doo-joon as everyone munched on the popcorn .

" I was still in training at the time and was waiting to be signed to a group . At the time ______ was vistiting her uncle who work where I was training.

 _______ was only 16 and even then wanted to become a dancer " he said as he looked at you and smiled . You tried not paying attention but you still felt something inside .

( this is now a flashback but Doo-joon is stil explaining it )

You walked into a practice room . ' This'll be a good place to practice ' you though as you put your headphones in . You slowly started to dance . You only paid attention to dancing and didn't notice someone had walked in .

He was memorizeed by your dancing and just stood there and watched . As you stopped you saw a guy standing in front of you .

Annyeong he waved . You quickly took out your headphones and bowed .

 " Sorry I wasn't paying attention " you said as you bowed once again . He smiled and said " It's cool I was really enjoying your proformance ''. " Thank you I'm ______ by the way " you said as you put out you hand and he shook it .

" I'm Yong Doo-joon " he replid and smiled . You both then sat down . " So are you a trainee here" Doo-joon asked you . You shook your head No Then said " Well I'm visiting and needed a place to practice so my uncle said I could practice here.

" Oh I see . You just look like you should be famous " joked Doo-joon . You smiled as you asked " So are you a trainee ? " . " Yeah "he replied .

From there you guys talked nonstop . You told him all bout your dream and also learned his . You guys started to meet up everyday and then one day  .  .  .   .    .   .  .  .     .      .    .

You and Doo-joon were walking in the park . He looked at you and smiled " Hey can I ask you a question ?" .

" Yeah what is it " you asked him with a confused look. " I was wondering if you would. .  Ah If you would  be . " Doo-joon said nervously . " Are you okay . You look really neverous " You said with a smile . " I was just wondering if you would be my girlfriend " He said as he scratched his head .

You smiled and then laughed . He slowly put his head down " Sorry for asking " he said in a sad voice . " Oh no I would love too . I just was laughing because of how cute you were acting. " you quickly said .

" Really " Doo-joon said as he smile . You nobbed then he quicky picked you up . You blushed as he hugged you . Doo-joon then held your hand and said " I'm really happy right now" . "Me too " you said as you smiled .

~ Well this is the end . I had to end it because it was getting long . Also just because they had history doesn't mean you'll end up with Doo-joon or will you LOL ~