OFF TO A GOOD START !

My Beast Life ( HAITUS )

 Where we left off UPSTAIRS

" This is gonna be your room " smiled yoseob as he placed you bags on the bed .

" Thank you Oppa " you smiled as you took one of the bags out of his hands . He blushed at you calling him Oppa but you didn't notice .

" Hey ______ can I help you unpack " he asked as he gave you a huge smile . You nobbed and handed hime some clothes.

" I hope you're good at folding " you laughed as you both unpacked .

~ Meanwhile Downstairs ~

" Hey did any of you get a kinda warm feeling when you saw ______ " Asked Junhyung as he ruffled his hair .

All three guys looked at eachother with curious faces. The room got really quite and things kinda got awkward.

"Well she is cute but I already have my eyes on someone " said Gi-kwang as he backed up .

( Oh so Junhyung and Dong-woon have some feeling for you " evil laugh ' )

After the unpacking you and Yoseob walked downstairs . Things seemed quite but when you entered the room the guys lit up .

" Oh hey ______" said Dong-woon as he gave you a warm smile .

" Hello " you replied and sat on the couch . As you sat down you noticed that Junhyung and Dong-woon couldn't take their eyes off of you . You blushed and gave them a small smile.

" So you major in dance right " asked Junhyung as he tried to make things less awkward . You nobbed .

" Well I'm a pretty awesome dancer you know said Gi-kwang as he plugged in his Ipod to the two huge speekers .

"OHHH DANCE OFF" shout Yoseob as he stood on the couch .

The guys cheered as you stood up and gave Gi-kwang the bring it sign .

The song you guys are dancing to is Mystery by Beast .

The music started and you started to dance . As the two of you started to dance the rest of the guys stared at you in amazment because of your dancing. ( Just remember you are a really amazing dancer and yes you are better than Gi-kwang ) . As the song ended you and Gi-kwang stopped . You heard an appluase from the other guys and smiled really brightly .

" Dang girl you sure can dance " said Gi-kwang as he gave you a small applause . " Thanks " replied still seeing the other guys were speechles.

" Wow she's good " thought Junhyung as he looked at you . " _______ is really something " Dong-woon though as he smiled at you . " HAH Gi-kwangs got so compitition" thought Yoseob .

" I BET I LOOKED GOOD RIGHT NOW " Though Gi-kwang as he stood there .

~ Wow GI-Kwang LoL~

As you all stood there and talked the door opened and Doo-joon and Hyunseung walked in . You stood back quitely and kinda hid . All the guys greeted eachother then . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

" Their's someone I want you guys to meet . She's Ajusshi's niece " Said Yoseob as you escourted you towards the two guys .

As you were about to greet them your mouth dropped and so did Doo-joon's

" YOU " both of you shouted

~ It's a cliffhanger I've always loved these. Do Doo-joon and You know eachother or even "More" . Also in the next chapter you go to school !]

THanks peoples !wink