Unclear

the love life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As days passed by quickly and events after events came over, Baekhyun became more hyper and tired at the same time. He and Suho were MCs for Inkigayo, and he didn’t have time to rest fully. There was a lot to do: starting from listening and recording songs for their next comeback, shooting their special EXO show, going to different places and ending with end of the year award shows. Nevertheless, Baekhyun was happier than ever.

It was currently December. And he was trying to find a present for his girlfriend. ‘My girlfriend’. Every time he thought of it, he couldn’t hide in his screams and giggles. The little fan boy in him empowered his self sometimes and he would feel overwhelmed that everything in his life was perfect. Nearly perfect.

He had his favorite thing, singing, as his career (except for dancing often time because it was tiring), his first crush as his girlfriend, the best members who became his best friends and brothers. He couldn’t ask for more.

“Maybe you should give her that pretty pendant as a Christmas gift?” Chanyeol asked him as they sat together on Baekhyun’s bed browsing through online shops. To be exact, it was not a bed. It was a sofa in living room. Yes, Baekhyun slept in the living room. But that was just temporarily. They told him to sleep there until they move into their new dorm, when in fact, guys were just tired of his loud and agressive way of gaming, that they decided to just kick him out of their rooms.

“It is kinda expensive,” Baekhyun chewed his bottom lip in thought.

“So?”

“I gave myself a word that the first most expensive thing that I’ll buy, would be for my mom.”

“Haven’t you done that already?”

“That was not the most expensive,” Baekhyun said rolling his eyes. “And besides, I have not saved enough money yet.”

“Are you planning to buy your parents a house then?” Chanyeol smirked looking at the boy.

“Hopefully I will, one day.” Baekhyun smiled softly.

“Okay, but now you’re searching for a present for your girlfriend,” Chanyeol emphasized the word ‘girlfriend’ with a teasing tone. Baekhyun growled instantly regretting for asking the taller for a help.

His plan to hide his relationship from the members did not go well, as they found out in that same hour that Baekhyun returned home that night. At first it was fun, but boys knew better when it was time to stop. Angry and annoyed Beakhyun rarely showed up, but when he did, it was really terrifying.

“I know,” he pouted, clicking for the next site, “I don’t have a clue what to give her.”

They sat in silence searching and browsing things on internet shops. After some time they finally came up with some couple bracelets thing, which made Baekhyun cringe a little bit.

 

Everything flurried him like a storm in the following weeks and Baekhyun was enveloped in waves of excitement of seeing his new lover. Getting out from the recording studio he, Chanyeol and D.O went straight to the cafeteria os the company on the first floor.

“Look at our juniors!” Chanyeol pointed out to Kyungsoo. The SM Rookies official stand was hanging on the wall, not quiet getting the attention, due to the pictures being small. However, the benefits of Chanyeol's height gave him a clear vision  of everything.

“Wahh! They look good. Like real idols.” The tallest exclaimed proudly.

“They do,” Kyungsoo sighed, stopping to get a better look at the stand.

“Look at Seulgi. She looks good with make-up.” Chanyeol continued gazing at the cat eyed girl’s photo until the photo of the other girl caught his sight.

“Is it… Irene?” he was confused.

“It is her.” D.O looked at the Irene picture.

“Really? I think my heart just stopped.” Chanyeol mumbled under his breath. Kyungsoo looked at him questioningly.

Baekhyun was on his phone all the time, and did not even notice the stand they were standing in front. Texting back and forth with his girlfriend, he accidentally heard the quiet whisper of Chanyeol. After a minute or so, the shorter one finally looked up at the stand and saw images of SM’s trainees.

It was the official line-up for next groups the company was going to debut. Upon seeing the familiar faces, Baekhyun’s eyes lighted up with pride and elation. To see the ever hardworking trainees gaining recognition among netizens brought very joyful emotions for him.

“I think I fell in love…”

“What?” Baekhyun thought his ears heard something wrong.

Chanyeol blushed, avoiding the gazes of two pair of eyes. He turned around and sprinted off to the direction of cafeteria, leaving his two members standing in the hall. His red ears could be seen from afar if he did not cover them.

After the rapper disappeared from the sight, Kyungsoo break out a laugh and started chuckling. His laughing face brought a cheerful smile on Baekhyun’s face and they both shared the moment making fun of the taller friend.

“I have never seen him blush so hard!” Baekhyun smiled.

“I have. When he sent me a picture of a dog his sister wanted to adopt.”

“H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter