Hundred times more

the love life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene smiled for the nth time today. It has been two months since she and Baekhyun started dating. And it was the happiest months of her life so far.

"What made you smile so big?" the voice from her left side made her jump from her place. She was currently in the dressing room, getting ready for another broadcast of Music Bank.

"Ah? No. Nothing," Irene smiled at her make-up artist.

"You are glowing these days! I guess there must be some reason..." the smile creeped on the face of the older girl. She was indirectly hinting on a potential boyfriend Red Velvet's leader would have.

"No, unnie... nothing," Irene smiled at her quite convincingly and tried to control her expressions while reading the messages from Baekhyun.

Two months went by quickly but the newborn couple couldn't meet up as often as they wanted because of the full graphic. However, it didn't affect their daily conversations through texts whenever they were free and late night phone calls cause Baekhyun was being a bit clingy. Maybe not.

 

Speaking of clinginess, Joohyun remembered how she almost passed out of shock during Music Bank show a month ago.

Someone caught her hand, when she was walking to her dressing room after the ending of the show. Irene was taken by surprise. As soon as she felt herself located in small dark area, the girl wanted to scream and run away from the kidnapper but halted hearing the voice of the stranger.

"It's me." 

She instantly knew who the mysterious kidnapper was.

"Baekhyun, how many times do I have to tell you not to scare me like that, please? I thought I would die!" she smacked his chest hardly and then caressing the place softly, thinking she hurt him.

"I just wanted to know how is my beautiful girlfriend doing?" he smiled sweetly, gently embracing her in his arms. 

Irene smiled shyly dipping her head lower but then straightening to look up at his handsome face. "Good as always. How are you?" she circled her arms around his shoulders.

After comfortably settling his hands on the back of her waist, locking them, Baekhyun stared at her from the top to the bottom and back to her face.

"Now that I see you, ten times happier!" he said cheekily which actually made her giggle. She tried to resist but Baekhyun's cuteness just overflows from every bit of his face.

"Why did you have to bring me here?" Irene voiced out looking around and analyzing the space.

"This was the only place we could be alone. After the show ends, you go to your dorm, I go to mine and then I have to go to the company again for the recording." Baekhyun's statement was plausible.

"Why did you get drunk before the show though? I was told that you drank soju." Irene asked curious and worried for him.

"Ah, that! I didn't know it was soju," Baekhyun pouted but after seeing the girl in his arms looking at him and not believing he gave up. 

"Okay. I didn't know at first, but after I sipped on it a little and found out that it was actual soju, I thought why not loosen a bit before the show. So I drank two shots."

"But how can you not know that it is soju? What about the packaging which clearly indicates on alcoholic drink?" Irene wanted to laugh at his cute banter.

"That is the case. It was not in the original soju bottle. But the water bottle," Baekhyun pouted his lips like a little kid, his lower lip sticking out a bit. Hands on her waist not locked anymore, but caressing her lower back. It also felt like he pulled her closer to him. Irene was not against it anyway.

"You are cute when you are under alcohol effect," she only leaned on him more smiling to his face.

"And you are always cute. Actually, I've never seen you drunk. That would be a sight!" Baekhyun said pulling the girl even closer to him. There were no millimeters between them, and that's when the air suddenly became intense. The fact they were standing in a little storage room with minimal lighting made the atmosphere even intimate now that they were aware of each other's bodies.

Baekhyun tried to gulp the saliva at the same time feeling his pulse getting faster with each beat in his throat. Seeing Irene standing close to him, he could see every bit of her perfect face and admire the beauty of it.

Big round eyes becoming smaller as she focused her gaze on him too. Little nose shining from under her hat that she was wearing. Grey cashmere sweater on her was soft to touch and leather skirt adorning her hips perfectly. Baekhyun wanted to pull her sweater a bit higher to touch warm skin underneath, but fought himself.

'This is not the right place and time. But damn it! Why is she so hot?'

Irene noticed his gaze becoming sultry, but wasn't sure if it was because the lighting was not bright enough, or was he actually bothered by something else.

"I start to hiccup once I get too drunk. And laugh a lot." Irene said, fixing her hair on her shoulder. Her yellow blonde hair was somehow complementing his ash blonde that started to darken. Their outfits even matched. They were both wearing sweaters.

'How it would be if they went on a date wearing matching clothes?' the thought came to Joohyun's head, and second later another one, 'don't be silly! That is close to impossible. Date while everybody is still sensitive about Baekhyun's past dating news.'

Baekhyun, who was done analyzing the pretty face in front of him, stopped his eyes on her pink lips. There was obviously lipstick on it. And he wanted to kiss her badly. 

'I would love to see you get drunk'

Sticking his ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter