Lack

the love life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Baekhyun struggled with helping his girlfriend to get to her apartment was to say nothing. She fell asleep in the car, but Baekhyun didn’t want to disturb her peaceful state and brought her up by himself.

Stepping into her house, he didn’t forget to be polite and took off his shoes at the entrance. He was at her apartment numerous times and knew where her bedroom was. The living room looked a bit messy, but Baekhyun didn’t pay more attention to it. After carefully laying her on a bed and taking of her shoes Baekhyun could take a relieved sigh. He covered her with a blanket and tucked the sides. After that Taeyeon mumbled something in her sleep.

“What?” Baekhyun quietly whispered and kneeled down to her level.

“Stay… with me…tonight” was heard incoherently but he heard it clearly. Suddenly, his heart started to beat faster and he gulped nervously. his lips twice and thinking for a while, he noticed that Taeyeon was soundly asleep again. ‘Maybe she just sleep talked,’ Baekhyun thought.

He stood up and was going to leave when his hand was caught. He stopped his movement and froze in his place.

“Did you not… hear me?” Taeyeon said. This time she opened her eyes and looked at his form. Rising up into the sitting position she turned him back to her. “I need you tonight,” she said finding his orbs.

“Taeyeon-ah, you are drunk and tired right now. You need to rest,” Baekhyun kneeled down again, looking at her and rubbing her hands softly.

“Will you leave if I have a sleep?” she gazed at him.

“Of course not. I will not leave you,” Baekhyun smiled sweetly. “Come on, lay down,” he gently pushed her back into laying position.

“Sleep with me here,” Taeyeon pulled him to the other side of the big bed. Baekhyun couldn’t say no to that. But before doing that, he sent a text to his manager notifying that he shouldn’t wait for him, and quickly lied down beside her after taking his jacket off.

“Why did you drink so much-?” Baekhyun was interrupted by a rushed, hot kiss. Kissing her back with the same intensity, he forgot what he was asking and gave in to the passionate moment wholeheartedly. He somehow missed being close with his girlfriend.

 

The next morning

“Where were you last night? You didn’t come back to dorm,” Chanyeol caught him in the kitchen.

“I stayed with Taeyeon,” Baekhyun answered drinking cold water from the fridge.

“Wooo… How far have you gone?” Chanyeol whistled and giggled at the thought that his friend was not innocent anymore.

“Nothing happened. What are you talking about?” Baekhyun scoffed pouring some more water into his glass.

“If nothing happened, why are drinking like you’ve been thirsty for days? I thought you said you can’t hold it in anymore,” Chanyeol answered looking at his friend questioningly.

“What? You thought I am a… ?” Baekhyun’s neck flushed bright red, his blood boiled out of embarrassment. He remembered their hot, intense making out on her bed. Sadly for Baekhyun, things didn’t go that far as he wanted it to go. Taeyeon fell asleep after a few minutes due to her exhaustion.

“What..?  You are not?” Chanyeol grinned cheekily, catching glimpses of shyness from his hyperactive friend. “Come on, you think I wouldn’t know If my friend was laid before? Just ask Taeyeon to do it. I’m sure she will not reject it.”

“Yah… I am not that innocent as you think,” Baekhyun coughed clumsily and put his glass down. “I had some experience.”

“With comic books, I know,” Chanyeol chuckled loudly.

“Yah! It’s way better than to have so many soft toys on your bed,” Baekhyun showed his tongue playfully teasing back and left their kitchen to his room.

“Don’t you dare! They remind me of home,” Chanyeol shouted at the retreating back then scoffed, “he is totally a .”

 

Baekhyun lied on his mattress after some cold refreshing shower that he couldn’t have last night after the practice. “Why is she drinking much these days?” Baekhyun asked himself. He couldn’t get the answers in the morning like Tiffany said, cause Taeyeon slept deeply and he didn’t want to wake her up just for that. Baekhyun had a practice at nine, so he ordered some hangover soup to her apartment before leaving. “Did I make her sad? Maybe I should visit her tonight with some presents?” he talked to himself again.

 

 

Red Velvet were having a dance practice for their new song that will be released in the October. The concept was a mature one so they needed to be careful with details. Irene and Seulgi knew the dance by heart and were assisting Wendy and Joy in some movements. They had a feature with SM rookie Taeyong, who was rapping in their new song. It was a great opportunity to let him shine as the upcoming idol.

After having experienced the big stage at the SMTown Live and interviews from popular TV shows, they were full of energy and smiles. Red Velvet was accepted by the public very well from the beginning, and they couldn’t be happier since their young rookie days. There were already some antis, who didn’t like their song or concept, but Irene persuaded them to not read any harsh comments for now. Their managers said the same thing.

“This upcoming SMTown I will be able to participate in the ending and after party,” said Joy giggling.

“Right. You can do it after you turn 19,” Wendy smiled.

“Speaking of it, what did you guys prepare for my birthday?” Joy asked.

“What do you want for your birthday?” Seulgi asked, drinking her water.

“I really want us to go to the amusement park and have some great meal!” Joy answered excitedly. “But I know that we don’t have enough money for that. Manager would also say that it is dangerous to be out now since we have just debuted.”

Later on, when Joy wasn’t anywhere near the sight, Irene dragged Wendy and Seulgi to the corner to have a chat.

“What should we do for her birthday?” Irene asked wanting to make their maknae happy.

“We cannot go out carelessly… What if we do some party at dorm?” Wendy said. 

“But we always do that… and I think we have practice that day… so maybe at the weekends?” Seulgi said.

“Ah! I know! Maybe we can go to karaoke after the practice. What do you say? And we can order food there too,” Irene suggested. Girls nodded and thought that the idea was possible. They agreed to prepare everything beforehand.

 

 

“Taeyeon, are you home? Is Baekhyun with you?” Tiffany said through the phone. She called to her member as soon as she thought it was time to wake up.

“Yes, I am home. No, Baekhyun left in the morning,” the girl answered.

“Okay, I am in elevator going up to your house. We need to talk.”

“Wait… why are you here?” Taeyeon replied but got no answer. After a minute she heard her doorbell ring.

“Great. You are not as sick as I supposed you will be,” Tiffany entered fast, passing by the girl and going deeper to the apartment. She hastily took off her heels with leather jacket ,and made her way to Taeyeon’s living room.

“Why are you rushing? Are you in a hurry?” Taeyeon lazily walked to her sofa.

“Girl, do you remember last night?” Tiffany asked.

“Just little parts from the club. Why do you ask?”

“Do you remember that Baekhyun took you home?” Tiffany became nervous. If she said yes, it meant that Taeyeon remembers the incident at the club.

“Well yes… we had kissed before I fell asleep. Of which I am not that proud of. I guess I made him all tensed up and left frustrated. Why did I have to be like tha-” Taeueon didn’t get to finish.

“Then,” Tiffany sat in the chair opposite from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter