Just Coffee

Cart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya Miyeon ah! Why are you so clumsy?! Seriously, we can't leave you alone for one day without you somehow hurting yourself." chided the Thai as she helped Miyeon to the group's van.

After the whole ordeal (and staring into nothing while thinking of the pretty stranger who she now knows is called Yeh Shuhua), the singer called her fellow member, Minnie, for help.

Hearing that Miyeon has hurt herself (again), the Thai asked their manager to come along so that he could drive them back to the dorms.

During the drive back, Miyeon had a grin plastered on her face as she stared into nothing.

Out of nowhere, a pillow hit her in the face which snapped her out from her daydream.

"The heck?! What was that for? Can't you see that I'm already injured?", pouted the singer who grabbed the pillow and hugged it tightly.

"You had a stupid smile on your face and it was creepy as hell. And not to mention, your face was annoying."

The Thai then spotted the bandaids plastered on the Korean beauty's knees and hands.

"Didn't know you carried cute bandaids with you. Someone gave them to you?"

"I'll tell you about it when we reach the dorms."

----------


"I think I met an angel today."

And that was how Miyeon spent the next 20 minutes blabbering on and on about an angel known as Yeh Shuhua to the rest of the members who were (forcefully) seated on the couch.

"She was so pretty and kind and her smile was gorgeous. Oh did I mention she was pretty? When she cleaned my wounds I couldn't help but stare at her. By the way, her eyelashes are really long too."

Soyeon, Minnie and Soojin just sat on the couch while Miyeon was gushing over her saviour and gesturing animatedly.

"Okay so basically your tripped over nothing and this random pretty girl helped you up." deadpanned Minnie.

"SHE'S NOT JUST A RANDOM PRETTY GIRL. HER NAME IS SHUHUA AND SHE'S AN ANGEL!"

''Did she know who you were?''

''No actually...I even told her my name. Maybe we aren't that popular...we need to work harder. Oh my god, or maybe I look different and bad without makeup!'' cried the vocalist as she grabbed her own face.

''Oh please, anyone can tell that you're pretty. She probably just didn't know who you were.'' spoke Soojin

"Right. So uhm...can we go now? We've been sitting here for almost half an hour."

"Ugh fine whatever. Just ditch me like you always do! No one ever listens to me here!" Miyeon cried and flapped her arms dramatically while she half-stomped and half-limped back to her room.

''Uhm Miyeon unnie do you need help?'' the leader/maknae Soyeon offered.

''Leave me alone!''

Glancing at each other, the members in the living room just shrugged.

----------

Despite doing nothing but laying in bed, time seemed to fly by for Miyeon. Reaching into her pocket, the singer pulled out one of the crocodile bandaids given to her by her angel. She held it up towards her ceiling and stared at the cute crocodile patterns.

''For some reason, I can't seem to stop thinking of you.''

----------

Yeh Shuhua was currently sprinting towards her workplace which was a humble coffee shop located at a quieter corner in Hongdae.

'' !'' muttered the Taiwanese under her breath while she squeezed through the crowds in the street.

When she arrived at the quaint coffee shop, she pushed open the doors dramatically while panting.

''I made it!''

''Yes, you made it 10 minutes late.'' qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter