Places You Want to Go (가고 싶은)

Cart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua stares at the sticky note that was placed on her desk. The cute handwriting which she has grown to adore was staring back at her.

The words "places you want to go" were neatly written on the green sticky note.

The Taiwanese thought for a moment before she picked up her pen which had a crocodile figure attached to the top. It was silly, really, the crocodile figure made the pen so heavy and it was truly a pain in the to write with. But Miyeon insisted that it was cute and that Shuhua had to use it. Shuhua rolled her eyes at the thought of the singer whining and making her promise to use the pen.

It was cute though.

Shuhua smiled.

 


"So, why did you want to come here?" asked the singer with her hands stuffed in her jeans.

The duo were currently strolling along the Han River.

The weather was getting much colder, both girls feeling the chills running through their body.

The younger girl shrugs, her cardigan slips off her shoulder slightly.

"I don't know. It's nice here, I guess. I like it."

"Mmhmm. You're right," the singer agrees as she casually reached out to pull up the Taiwanese's thick cardigan.

The younger girl mumbled a 'thank you' with a light blush at Miyeon's gentle(wo)manly act.

She really is as sweet as she looks.

Shuhua had been thinking a lot. About a certain singer who was strolling beside her peacefully. Despite being dressed in her usual cap and mask disguise, Shuhua still felt like she was the most beautiful person in the world.

“Hey Shu, let’s sit here for a while.” Miyeon said as she skipped towards a nearby bench and gave it a couple of light taps to beckon the younger girl over.

The singer leaned back into the bench.

“Y’know,” the older girl looks towards the river.

“I really like this place too. I used to always come here at night when I was a trainee.”

“Alone?”

“Mostly, but not all the time. Soojin likes taking walks too so I usually come with her.” Miyeon smiles fondly at the memory.

“Minnie’s weird because she always whines when we used to go without her, but she would decline every time we ask her to come.” The singer clicks her tongue.

“And Soyeon’s would rather work on music in that tiny studio of hers.”

Shuhua nods attentively at the older girl, her eyes tracing the features of the Korean beauty.

“But there are times when I just wanna be alone y’know? It was tough. Failed auditions, training….” The singer trails off in deep thought.

“Urgh. And having to constantly monitor our weight!” Miyeon huffs, her face scrunching in annoyance cutely and Shuhua had to control every fibre of her body to stop her from hugging the singer.

Miyeon glances at the ground, observing the leaves that were being blown away.

"So I would come here, alone. Just to escape for a moment."

"What do you do when you're here?"

"Sometimes, I just walk aimlessly. Or I just sit down when I'm tired. But sometimes I bring my guitar."

"You remember how amazing I was when I played it f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter