Act 2 Scene 2

And, Scene!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a day later since their debut day, October 5th.

Yesterday, after the radio broadcast the boys had to rush to get to their debut stage to practice. I was a busy bee as well, helping the staff with what they needed as well as getting a few shots of backstage and of the concert to document the event using the crew's camera. By 6pm, SuperM has had their official debut in Capitol Records.

It's October 6th now, at around 9:30pm in the morning. Aunt June was delighted to tell us after a very much deserved dinner that we could have the day off tomorrow. The boys are pumped since it's their first day since getting to LA that they can experience the city as a tourist and have some leisure time. Of course, they'd asked me to give them a tour. But when asked where they wanted to go, they chose things such as my university and my house? Two of the most boring places in LA. 

"Okay, there's not much to see in LA but here are a few places," I hand them a list of places I could take them to. The list consisted of; Universal Studios, Hollywood (at night!), Griffith Observatory and Santa Monica Pier. They all gather around Baekhyun who had the sticky note in his hand. "Hollywood! Let's get drunk tonight, baby!" Kai raises his fist in the air and earns a high five from Ten. "We deserve a drink." Ten states.

"We could buy a few drinks and have a drink at the end of the day?" Taemin suggests as to which the boys all agree to. 

I'd told aunt June she didn't have to worry about today and I suggested she took some rest of her own. She gladly accepted and went straight to her room to get dressed for a spa day. The production team had also gone off to do their own thing for today. 

"Okay, it's settled," Baekhyun stands and faces me. "We want to go to Santa Monica Pier, have some lunch and then come back to the house to rest. By sunset we want to go to the Griffith Observatory. Then at night let's get waasted!" Baekhyun finishes off by wagging the note around like a cowboy with a lasso. Santa Monica Pier is a great choice. 

"Okay, get dressed then meet me here in 10 minutes. No more than that." I instruct the boys as they all cheer excitedly. I'd dressed myself accordingly already as I'd known today was gonna be spent walking around, I decided to wear a simple white graphic shirt tucked into my black shorts along with my converse. I brought a change of clothes in my bag in case I wanted to change later on. I sat on the couch waiting for the boys while scrolling on my phone.

I hadn't notice 10 minutes go by when Lucas had surprised me by plopping down on the couch beside me. If this didn't surprise me enough, his outfit gave me another shock. He had dressed himself in knee length shorts, a white shirt and black shoes, pretty much matching my whole look. He'd also put on a black denim jacket.

"Nice outfit." I joke, I can't help but laugh. He's so sly. "Thank you, I had some inspiration." He smirks.

The rest of the boys had walked into the room at this point. "Whoa! Matchy match." Mark comments. Lucas smiles proudly, giving Mark a high five. "Alright, let's get going." I push myself off the couch and head towards the front door. "Buddy system, guys. Get a buddy so no one gets left behind because I cannot for the life of me keep my eye on everyone." 

The boys all get into the regular van we use to get around in and I get on last. Of course, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter