Act 4 Scene 5

And, Scene!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days pass, today the boys are to be performing at their second to the last show. Tomorrow would be their appearance on Ellen which would be their last. Later on, Jae's concert will also be held in a nearby venue. I received a text from him this morning, telling me about the details and emailing me the ticket as well as what time it will start and who to approach to get in.

 

"You'll be attending his concert?" Lucas says, a hint of jealousy in his voice. 

I roll my eyes playfully at the boy as a smile spreads across my face. "Hey, come on. Old friend, remember?" I nudge him.

Lucas was getting ready now and he'd asked me to help him put his accessories on. A bunch of rings, necklaces and a bracelet. We're cramped in the corner of the room while other members play around and are getting ready.

He scoffs, "I don't think he has the same idea," Lucas adjust the collar of his polo shirt. Which I notice had been ed not just one button off, but three. I refrain myself from looking, although his toned chest looked too intriguing.

 

I don't know what's going on between Lucas and I. I'd just been enjoying whatever it was. If it was a bad thing, I have yet to still find out. It became a constant thought in my head that after this show, the boys would have just one more schedule and would soon return to Korea. I couldn't get myself to bring it up to Lucas.

"Would you like to come then?" I suggest. Not the brightest idea, considering that I don't think Jae would keep an extra ticket. Especially for Lucas who... didn't hit it off with right away.

Lucas stops for a bit, giving it a thought. "Okay," he nods curtly. Well, no going back now.

"Lucas!" a lady behind him calls just as I successfully finish putting his bracelet on for him. He whips his head around and heads to her direction to get his makeup done, leaving me alone. 

 

To say that things are complicated are an understatement.

The way Lucas and I have grown fond of each other wasn't exactly the professional relationship I was intending... but it definitely was something. Happenings from the other night replay in my head, flashes of Lucas and I cuddling on the couch while watching a movie, the little kisses he would plant on my head. Others had joined in after a while, but the 20 minutes of just us in the living room was pure bliss. The smile on my face deepens, but the tight feeling in my heart started to grow simultaneously.

What would happen when they leave?

"Hey, Ren! Help me out a second please," calls Ten from across the room.

 

The concert was being held in a small arena. Lucky for jealous Lucas, there was a post on Twitter asking if anyone would take their ticket instead because they aren't able to attend. I contacted the girl right away and she was able to email me the ticket after I'd paid her the price for it.

Soon enough, the boys had finished their set. They get a bit emotional, knowing that now this is finished it would be their last schedule tomorrow. They've almost successfully completed all of it and the next few days were for them to enjoy without worry. I try not to remember what would happen after those few days.

Lucas walks toward me, a big smile on his face, arms out. "Oh yeah, baby! We did it!" He cheers, engulfing me in his warm familiar embrace. He was sweaty and panting from performing but I'll take a Lucas hug any day.

"You guys did it, I did nothing," I laugh, hugging him back. Lucas pulls away and looks at me like I said something silly.

"Just you being here gave me strength. So we did it," He says, before pulling me back in for a tighter hug.

 

The others who'd entered the room had just then noticed. 

"Wow! I'd like a hug too, please," I feel Ten wrap his arms around both Lucas and I, tickling me by my sides. The other boys gather around as well, cheering and yelling loudly, congratulating each other amidst the tight hug. This would definitely go into memories I would never forget. Meeting a group of idols I'd never expected would be my friends.

"You ready for that concert?" I ask Lucas as he pulls away. He nods, giving me a big grin. 

"I'll go anywhere as long as it's with you," Lucas' eyes glimmered in the darkness.

 

The line for the concert is long. I'd underestimated how 'small' this venue was. It definitely fits a lot of people.

Lucas had come in a disguise, hiding his hair with a cap and most of his face with a mask. Which for me because I couldn't get kisses as easily as I'd like.

We fall into the line, with him holding me by the waist as I check over our tickets once more.

"Let's play a game," His voice is low and cool as he whispers into my hair. I switch my phone off and pocket it, looking up at him. 

"Okay, what game?" I agree c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter