W.E.

fwCHAIDsrd

Sikeeeee, I'm just messing with all of you, Wenrene Endgame 'cause I'm a er for happy endings :3

 

 

~~~~~~~~

This was what happened after the moment Seungwan cried.

 

"Wan ah, I'm sorry, awhh come on here you big baby." Joohyun carefully neared the sobbing girl in front of her while opening her arms to hug her.

"Wh... what? No... don't come close to me. Who are you?" Seungwan who still had her teary eyes started backing away and put her right arm out as a warning for Joohyun to not come close. She was very confused at this moment. At first Joohyun was going away now, she's trying to come close. Things just doesn't add up for the confused one.

"I'm the stupid Bae Joohyun that you fell in love with." Joohyun said with a cocky grin on her face.

"Hyun? I'm... but you're... accident... hospital...? I'm not getting any of this." If just now she was confused, now she was even much more bewildered. Who is this woman in front of her. Is this all just happening in her mind.

"You're so cute when you're confused. Come on fwCHAIDsrd, I need to explain a lot to you but before that close the ig live and come get your kisses." Joohyun gave a warm smile towards Seungwan and again, slowly tried to apporach the younger one.

"Nooooooo." Seungwan shook her head childishly. Seungwan rejecting Joohyun's kisses? Now that's a new sight for her.

"Hmmm? No to the kisses?" She didn't take it to the heart but she did question why Seungwan didn't want kisses from her.

"Noooo, I want those kisses. The no was for the way you pronounced my allias. You don't say the fw and srd. Everyone says those alphabets. It sounds stupid if you pronounce everything." At times like this, the allias's pronounciation was more important than Joohyun's kisses. It was definitely the beer talking because a sober Seungwan wouldn't even care about an allias if Joohyun was offering kisses to her.

"Then why did you choose that name? You could've gone for an easier name." Joohyun decides to make her lover slightly irritated.

Joohyun could only hear mumbles but she couldn't make out what the words were. So she went closer and cupped the cheeks of her lover's pouty face. She just held it like that and stared at Seungwan lovingly.

"What was that my love?" She knew she was winning in making her lover upset but what she heard after instantly melter her heart.

"CHAID is representing the CHAID tree and fw, srd are variables that represents us. I got those alphabets after mixing our names with letters and numbers. I really thought you would understand it Hyun." A pout was already forming on Seungwan's face and she even crossed her arms across her shoulders. Guess she was really upset that Joohyun didn't understand her allias.

"You cheesy person. How could have I understand it Wan, your allias really just looks like it's a jumble of alphebets." Joohyun decided to defend herself and gave a light chuckle but she stopped when she saw her lover being silent.

Suddenly, Seungwan looked straight in Joohyun's eyes. She was tired of her heart being hurt so she needed a clear answer so she asked the one that she has been wanting to see for days, "Hyun, is this really you? Like I'm not dreaming?". Seungwan asked her with confidence but the both of them knew that her voice had a glint of sadness and hope.

Without any warning, Joohyun leaned in and kiss the side of Seungwan's lips. Of course, the younger was very upset because she expected the kiss to land somewhere else. Seeing the pouty face, Joohyun gave a smirk to the latter. She decided to tease the younger even further by backing away.

"Do you want all of this just to be a dream?" Joohyun questioned her with an eyebrow raised.

"I didn't say that, but if that's the most that I can get, then I won't reject." Seungwan softly replied. She didn't want to get her hopes up but if this is only a dream then she prayed to never wake up.

"I'm very sorry Wan ah, for the hurt that I've caused. I am really stupid aren't I?" Joohyun looked at her hands, not daring to look at Seungwan's eyes.

"Hyun, I really need to know whether this is real or not." Seungwan's tone was very demanding and Joohyun knew that she wasn't playing around anymore.

"It is real. Why wo-" 

Joohyun's words were cut short when she felt a pair of lips on . The same lips that she wanted ever since they both became roommates, the same lips that she wanted to mark when the jealousy was creeping in and the same pair of lips that she had missed for days. There were no more butterflies in her stomach, the whole damn zoo had been released. Her heart was being fired up with fireworks. Seungwan's lips tasted the same way she had pictured it to be. It was a mixture between vanilla and lavender, she couldn't even taste the bitterness of the beer. To her, nothing else mattered at this moment.

She was about to retaliate when Seungwan broke the kiss but what happened after, really just sent her to another universe. Suddenly she saw her lover pulling out the ring from her hand and went down to her knees. An ear to ear smlie was plastered all over her face while she was preparing her speech.

"Hyun, now I know why Yongsun unnie told me you were evil and I guess it had to do with a few more people didn't it Hyun? Whatever it is, that could wait. I may not be someone who studies linguistic Hyun but if I was a book, you would be the words and a book isn't complete without words right? I mean, there's no books in this world without words, it would be just papers wouldn't it? Sorry Hyun, it's the beer talking but I'll call Seungwan to come back again. Hello? Miss Son Seungwan? Miss Bae Joohyun is here waiting to say yes to you... heehee... Hyun, Miss Son Seungwan said that she will only come if you say yes." Guess this is Seungwan's way of drunk proposing?

"You haven't even ask me yet you know... but tell Miss Son Seungwan that her Bae Joohyun is waiting for her because she said yes but she still needs to propose when she's sober." Joohyun calmly replied but in her heart, only she knows what was happening that time.

Seungwan hurriedly got up and stood in front of her phone and shouted in her live.

"I HAVE A ING GIRLFRIEND. SO EVERYONE, BACK OFF OF MY BAE JOOHYUN." All of a sudden with a wide smile on her face, Seungwan passed out but luckily Joohyun's reflexes was as fast as her heart was beating right now.

"I'm sorry guys, my girlfriend... she's just too excited. On a side note, fwCHAIDsrd is taken so please, now that you know the real identity of the famous videographer, don't flock on my girlfriend. Good bye~ Wenrene signing out~" Joohyun finally can boldly claim that Seungwan was hers without having any doubts that the latter was hers or not.

After Joohyun ended the live, she carefully placed her lover on their bed while looking lovingly at her. She missed her so much they were apart that every night she would question what the younger would do at the moment. Seungwan doesn't know this but Joohyun managed to steal her jacket and each night she would wear it before sleeping. She would never forgive herself for the pain that she put Seungwan through but she wasn't really at fault for behaving that way. Jealousy is quite an ugly thing if there's no communication in a relationship.

'You're very lucky that things work out.' 1.09 am

'Told ya unnie' 1.09 am

'After all the s that you put as through, this was the least you could do' 1.10 am

'I love you too unnie' 1.12 am

Sure Joohyun did make an annoyed face but deep down in her heart, she still loved the youngest one even though she's quite a handful to handle sometimes. She closed the message app and then proceeded to open the camera. She took tons of photos of her sleeping lover. She doesn't want these kind of moments to slip of her mind. 

"How can you still propose to me Wan ah? I know you were hurting so much and I did too. Frankly you deserve so much more than just me. You know what Seungwan ah? I'll be that more. I won't let the past mess up my future with you." Joohyun then cllimbed up on the bed and made herself comfortable. Then she cuddled her lover besides her and before she also went to sleep, she gave a kiss on the latter's cheeks. That was when she suddenly heard grumble from the younger one.

"What's that Wan?" Joohyun questioned with a concerned face because she was worried that Seungwan might be having a nightmare.

"I want kisses here." Seungwan sleepily replied with her eyes barely opened while pointing her finger on her lips.

"Kisses as in plural?" She should've known it wasn't something serious. Only Joohyun could handle Seungwan's cheesy self.

"Hmmmm, a kiss would do." Feeling rejected, Seungwan sought for only a kiss but she couldn't help the pout that came after.

"I was ready to give you more than one." Joohyun, bless whatever came to her, confidently challenged Seungwan.

"But you sounded li-" 

Seungwan wasn't able to finish her sentence when Joohyun decided to interrupt her by showering her with kisses all over her face especially on her lips. Let's just say that, that night, even though Seungwan was drunk, she knew one thing for sure that her heart has never been so content like this since almost two weeks ago. However, things were going to probably shock Seungwan the next morning. Let's just hope that she'll be okay waking up to the one person that she dreadedfully miss and who she thought was involved in an accident.

Well, hope's over because Seungwan wasn't okay at all. The minute Joohyun opened her eyes, she saw Seungwan already standing in front of their bed and stared directly at her as if piercing her soul.

"I've been watching you and you seem so damn real. I never knew the after effect of drinking beer was hallucination." Seungwan suddenly said when she noticed that Joohyun had already woken up.

"Wan ah, come he-" Joohyun couldn't finish her sentence beccause Seungwan suddenly shrieked.

"Oh my god, you even sound like her. What the... You're not her right. You can't possibly be her... Hyun, she's in the hospital but... you're here?" She was already losing her mind because how can this be. Her Joohyun was in front of her but that person was supposed to be in the hospital. Guess she really did got wasted yesterday.

"fwCHAIDsrd my love, go check your live yesterday and see for yourself." Joohyun calmly said while pulling the sheets back on to completely cover her face.

"I WENT ON LIVEEE?!?" This time, Seungwan really did panic because she knew how a and lovesick fool she could be on live if she was drunk.

And that is the reason why Seungwan is now sulking on the bed and in front of her was a bolster that seperated between her and Joohyun. The latter was trying to hold her hand but was immediately swatted away by the said person. Seungwan was really on riot with Joohyun this time and nothing was going to stop her from doing so. She was very adamant about it not until Joohyun decided to use her ultimate weapon.

"If you let me explain, then every 3 minutes you will get a kiss on the lips." Joohyun gave her an offer that was really hard to turn down.

"..." Silence filled the whole room. Seungwan really wanted to continue the riot but who was she kidding, a kiss on the lips from Bae Joohyun is very much an interesting offer.

"Just start explaining already." Seungwan finally gave in and before Joohyun could start talking, Seungwan gave her a kiss full on the lips. The kiss contained all very heavy emotions. There were frustration, care, tenderness and above all longingness.

"You can start explaining now Miss Bae Joohyun a.k.a my girlfriend." This time it was Seungwan's turn to be confident and it was Joohyun's turn to be flustered.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

• Soooo, Wenrene Endgame because there's already too much Wenrene angst au.

• That's it for today's update ~~~

• Feel free to comment anything (^v^)

• Byeee ~ See you on the next update~~~ Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3