First Phase

fwCHAIDsrd

"Today's the day~" 6.05am

"DDEPOTG!"6.06am

"DD's Epic Plan On The Go?"6.06am

"What else can it be?"6.07am

"Dork."6.10am

 

~~~~~~

In between the 4 walls of Wenrene's room, things didn't start off that good for them on this morning. Why? Well, maybe, it's because of a certain someone trying with all her might to give an excuse to not join the fanclub meeting. She won't even get up from the bed and shower. Note in mind that it was already 10am and the meeting will start in about half an hour. 

"I won't go." Seungwan said, as a matter of fact, she stated. There was nothing that was going to make her change her mind.

"Wan, you promised that you'd go to all the fanclub meetings until the annual event." Joohyun tried to reason out with her roommate but failing miserably.

"No Hyun, I didn't promise that. What I did promise was to accompany you to the meetings until the annual event." Seungwan did make a point. A valid point that is. No one could match Seungwan's memory especially if it's about a promise she made.

"But Wan-ah, Seulgi... she needs some help with her coursework." Joohyun still tried her best to persuade the sulking girl in front of her. Of course she'd rather spend the day with Seungwan but she did have a soft spot for Seulgi.

"Why can't Sooyoung help her? Her own girlfriend is also an art major." Seungwan still didn't want to give in to Joohyun even though she knows she's being very irrational and clingy.

"Is somebody being a whiny baby?" Joohyun cooed her roommate.

"No, I'm just being your whiny baby." The first part was said out loud by Seungwan but the second part was barely above a whisper.

"What's that Wan-ah?" Joohyun did hear all of it,  she just didn't want to have her hopes up.

"I said no." Seungwan was being hard to get with Joohyun after realising her slip up.

"Okayyy~ Wan, I promise that I'll come as soon as I'm done with Seulgi okay? Be patient till then please?" Joohyun was pleading with her puppy eyes hoping that Seungwan would fall for it.

"I guess." She finally agreed with Joohyun.

"Awhhh, come here and lay on my lap." She tried to give an offer that she knew won't be rejected by her roommate but surprisingly her roommate was really sulking this time.

"..." Nothing but silence as a response from Seungwan.

"This offer won't last long." Joohyun had a cocky grin plastered on her face. Seungwan immediately laid her head on Joohyun's lap but her hands were put across her chest as a sign of protesting.

They stayed like that for approximately 10 minutes when Seungwan got off first. Sure, there were objections from Joohyun but no matter what she did, Seungwan had set her mind to half heartedly sulk at Joohyun. She didn't really take it to the heart because she knew that Seungwan was just demanding for affection. So that was the story behind the not so good atmosphere in their room this morning. 

Seulgi on the other hand was already a sweating mess in the cafe waiting for Joohyun, even though it was fully air conditioned. No doubt that she was a good dancer, the best even, but being an actress? She wasn't just bad, she was the worst. Then why did she agreed to this when her 'angelic' girlfriend asked her to do so? It was the reason behind it. What was the reason you might ask. According to Sooyoung, she and Yeri had prepared a surprise for their favourite unnie during the meeting so Seulgi, being the oblivious person she is, willingly wanted to take part too. That was how she was in this situation. Palms sweating, mind coming up with various scenarios and feet tapping the floor slightly. 

Seulgi was just mindlessly strolling her social media when a voice made her shiver.

"Let's get to work Seulgi-ah. So what is that you needed help with?"

Usually if Bae Joohyun greeted you in that tone, you won't feel scared at all but when you're hiding something from her escpecially if it involves her  Son Seungwan, you'd be the same as Seulgi at this point.

"Seulgi-ah, are you sick? Why are you sweating in an air conditioned cafe?" Worry was evident on Joohyun's face while she checked Seulgi's temperature by putting the back of her hand on the latter's forhead.

"Huh unnie? I'm sorry I zoned out, this coursework is stressing me out unnie." Seulgi said while trying her best to sound confident and avoided eye contact.

Hearing this, Joohyun can't help to feel sorry for the bear. Little did she know, Seulgi didn't have a single care about the coursework, what's stressing her out is actually to make up a coursework that would make her unnie believe her. Let's give Seulgi some time to think while we check on how Seungwan's coping up without her Hyun during the meeting.

 

As soon as she entered the hall, she went straight to a vacant seat to just mind her own business. Luckily for her, the seat next to her was also vacant and she decided that it will be Joohyun's place when she arrived. While being unaware of her surroundings, a certain somebody had already locked her target and was slowly appriaching that target. Suddenly, Seungwan heard a voice greeting her. 

"The hall seems to be full so mind if I sit here Ms. I Hate All Of fwCHAIDsrd's Work?" Hyejoo striked her first attack.

"You could've just called me Wendy you know." Wendy gave her a reply, obliviously not keen in being a social butterfly for the day.

"By the way, aren't you always with Irene unnie? I don't see her anywhere and for the record, you make a good couple." Hyejoo tried to make small talks with Seungwan even though she knew the latter was half heartedly responding.

"Yeah, couples usually come together and as you can see she's not with me." Seungwan answered Hyejoo with sarcasm but she can't help the pout that came together. Notice that she didn't deny Wenrene being a couple. Being confident are we? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Why are you being all pouty? It may be cute for Irene unnie but it's just a meh from me." Hyejoo rejected her pouty face.

"Shut up~ She suddenly said she isn't coming. Look." Seungwan didn't know why but she felt comfortable with Hyejoo that at the spur moment she showed the message Joohyun sent her.

"No wonder you're in a sour mood. I'll accompany you then. I just need to take the handouts from Yeri and Joy unnie. I'll bring extra~" Hyejoo then went to the front of the hall.

Watching from afar, Yeri and Sooyoung was fist bumping each other. Hyejoo's act boosted their confidence. They knew that Hyejoo was the perfect person and this plan was spotless. 

"I can't do this." Hyejoo said with an upset face while looking down because she knew her ego was slightly shattered.

"WHAT?!?" Yeri didn't mean to shout but it just came out. To say she was shocked was really an understatement because she knew how Hyejoo was like especially if games were involved.

So much for a spotless plan~

"Pipe down. Why did you say so?" Sooyoung being the matured person trying to understand why Hyejoo suddenly wanted to back down.

"She's really madly in love with Irene unnie. I don't want to be that person that breaks them apart. Just let me be a close friend almost like lover." Hyejoo gave her reason and tried to make the two of them be more considerate.

"You can, as long as the plan works." Sooyoung said with a poker face.

"Thank you unnie." Hyejoo was satisfied with what she can get. She put the reward she'll get on the line for the sake of not breaking Wenrene and was glad that the deal was still on.

Hyejoo then walked back to her seat with Seungwan but she was greeted with an eyebrow raised from the latter.

"Why did Yeri shouted at you and where is the handouts?" Seungwan asked with a sincere concerned look on her face.

"Oh, she said that there were no handouts today and I just said that Irene unnie wasn't coming~" Hyejoo calmly replied while giving her a child like smile.

Then a message came in. 

'Wan~ Cheer up okay?'

Seungwan ignored the message.

"You save her name as Hyunnie with a purple heart?" Hyejoo shot Seungwan a questioning look.

"Yeah... not that we're a couple or anything... I... I just think it's cute." Seungwan was now stammering but still trying to be as convincing as ever.

"Wendy unnie, can I see a picture of Irene unnie?" Hyejoo decided to brush off the topic and instead divert their attention to something else.

Now, they've been spending 15 minutes watching various pictures and videos of Joohyun. Turns out, Seungwan made a whole damn album dedicated to her Bae Joohyun. Talk about being whipped :3

 

While all of this was happening, a certain bear was praying for her whole being to be blessed. Immediately after she said what her coursework was, she got a glare that was piercing through her bare soul from her intimidating unnie.

"Let me get this straight, you want to play Uno with me so that you can feel anger? And that anger supposedly can be potrayed well in your theatre later on? But you do realise that if you keep on winning, you won't be frustrated right?" Joohyun can't believe the reason why Seulgi called her was just to play some Uno cards. Even though it sounds insane but the pleading eyes from Seulgi made everything somewhat believable.

"That's the thing unnie, I needed someone to be patient enough to be my Uno partner until I've achieved my goal. I hope you're not backing up unnie." Seulgi gave Joohyun her most famous smile in the hopes that her unnie would believe her childish made up reason. She can't help it that she panicked and Uno was the first thing that came to mind.

"As much as I would prefer being with Seungwan right now, I did promise that I'd help you. So let's do this Kang Seulgi." Joohyun said with a determined face, wanting everything to be done with.

Seulgi was beyond relieved knowing the fact that her unnie believed her white lie and that she didn't ruin the 'surprise' for her unnie but to her dismay, ever since they started playing, she has been getting lose streak without even a single win. Anger, frustration, irritation was just words that can't even fully describe her feelings right now.

"Seulgi-ah, you have been losing for quite a while now and you are already frustrated. Don't you think you've achieved your goal by now?" Joohyun let out an exasperated sigh. She didn't want to discourage the younger girl but the latter has been losing since the first game. Shouldn't she be frustrated already by now?

"I guess so unnie, but... but... let me buy you a drink okay? As a form of grattitude." Seulgi was trying her best to stall the time because Sooyoung asked her to be with their unnie for about 45 minutes to an hour, and it's only been 38 minutes and 15 seconds. She's been setting a timer the whole time. 

"Seul-" Joohyun tried to stop Seulgi from buying but she had already bolted to the counter.

When they were eating, Joohyun decided to have a little fun with Seungwan by texting that she wasn't able to join the meeting with the latter. She was excited to see the happy smile that she would get when she greets Seungwan later. So Joohyun took her time with Seulgi. They chatted for a while and ate their breakfast together. She had it all planned out but one thing she didn't plan was for her to be surprised in the hall.

The meeting went on as usual but what was unusual was that the newly borned friendship between Seungwan and Hyejoo. People were starting to create rumours on the Wenrene couple breaking up and the fact that they were all touchy with each other really just adds up to the fuel. It wasn't their fault to blame because Seungwan was comfortable with Hyejoo and vice versa. The members of the fanclub speculated that they were a thing but it was just a false assumption because the only thing Hyejoo was doing, is helping Seungwan to make a grandiose proposal to make Bae Joohyun hers.

So when, rumours finally arrived on the ears of Joohyun, Seulgi was trying her best to calm down the fuming girl beside her and they weren't even in the hall yet, they were just at the front door. I guess rumours do travel fast~ 

Nothing could have prepared Joohyun for the scene that was displayed in front of her. 

The club was having a break. People were chatting with each other and some were eating the food that was prepared. Meanwhile Hyejoo was being close with Seungwan (too close for Joohyun's liking). She was leaning near to her doing something. Joohyun can't see clearly what they were doing but in reality, the only thing Hyejoo was doing is watching Seungwan being head over heels about Joohyun while talking in a lovesick manner. 

Joohyun didn't wait a second longer so she marched her way towards her lover and lover stealer. People were making way for her because the aura that Bae Joohyun brought today is something that shouldn't be messed with. As she was getting closer, she saw Seungwan and the stranger next to her were laughing really loudly and this just made her anger grew bigger.

Seungwan wasn't aware of what or more precisely who was coming for her, so when she saw a sillhoutte standing in front of her, she immediately switched off her phone. Joohyun seeing this was slightly taken aback but nonetheless kept a straight posture.

"Wan?" Joohyun slightly raised her voice. She didn't mean to but she was just offended by the way Seungwan reacted. In Seungwan's defence, she didn't know the sillhoutte in front of her and she didn't want people to think she's madly in love with Joohyun even though she is.

"Hyunnnn! You said you weren't coming?" When Seungwan heared her name being called by the person she wanted to see most, she immediately shot the most radiant smile to that person.

"I was just trying to mess with you." Joohyun said with a dejected face and was accompanied with a pout.

"Awhhh, Hyun, don't give me that pout. Come on sit with me." Seungwan was really excited seeing Joohyun so she'd do anything for the latter to sit with her.

"No it's okay Wan, I don't want to interrupt you with Hyejoo and there's no seat left anyways. I'm just gonna go...somewhere." Joohyun mindlessly pointed her finger around the hall hoping that she'd end up pointing to a vacant seat.

"You know her Hyun? Anyways, I think you're not looking hard enough. There is one seat left." All the while Seungwan said that, a smirk was decorated on her face. Surely, she was up to something~

"Where? Wan, stop it. I'm going to go look for a seat otherwise I might end up standing for the rest of the meeting." Joohyun was not in the mood to play games with Seungwan anymore so she was already going to make way searching for a seat when suddenly, the unexpected happened.

It all happened in a swift second. In just a split moment, Joohyun was now on Seungwan's lap while the latter was hugging her. 

"Are you sure you want to go find another seat?" That teasing smirk was still on that beautiful face. No wonder it was there in the first place.

"Wan, stop it, we're getting attention." Joohyun was trying her best to loosen her grip because they were obviously the centre of attention. 

"Let them have a rest from giving fwCHAIDsrd their attention all day." She ignored everything the person on her lap said.

Seungwan then hugged Joohyun much more tighter and although Hyejoo felt a little bit out of place, she was kind of proud that she was the reason for a Wenrene moment to happen during the meeting.

"Okay guys, let's continue with the meeting shall we? Irene unnie, you know that th-" Yeri was about to spoil the cute couple's time when a member of fhaid.hacc.baid interrupted her.

"Madam President, please don't ruin their moment." The member, known as Nayeon, representing the whole Wenrene shippers, boldly said out loud.

"I- okay... Let's move on." She was caught off guard and there was really nothing else to say.

All the while during the meeting, Joohyun was shooting daggers with her eyes to Hyejoo. If looks could kill, Hyejoo would've been a goner. There was a point where the DD just had to tortue Hyejoo because suddenly they made a group game called 'Hold The Person Next To You'. Hyejoo was conflicted whether to hold Joohyun's hand or Seungwan's. She tried to hold Seungwan's hand first but Joohyun was glaring her straight through the heart that she opt to just not hold neither of their hands.

Guess the first phase of DD's EPIC PLAN did more or less, went as planned. It wasn't a rare sight to see Joohyun initiating the first move and being touchy all over her crush but to see Seungwan be the one who starts it first, now that was a rare sight. 

Half an hour later, the fanclub meeting has come to an end. Joohyun and Seungwan were the first people to exit the hall. Joohyun was now dragging Seungwan all the way to the ice cream shop. Sure, the latter was weirded out but to say she didn't enjoy being dragged by a certain Bae Joohyun and feeling as if she was only hers, would be a terrible lie. 

After they have gotten their ice cream order, none of them said anything, they were just staring at each other. Seungwan, suddenly being shy, adverted her gaze first.

"So Wan, how was your day today?" Joohyun began the first talk while scooping a spoonful of ice cream into .

What Joohyun actually meant was how was your day today without me and she did hope that she'd get a 'It was boring without you Hyun' or 'Nothing exciting happened', instead what she got was a response that she was least expecting.

"It was great Hyun~ I didn't know that you knew Hyejoo. She's nice isn't she Hyun?" Seungwan then started to tell about her day.

The whole time at the cafe, Seungwan was talking about her new friend and how they vibed instantly but the one thing that she failed to mention was the reason why they hit it off quickly. After Hyejoo volunteered to help her propose to Joohyun, they started to plan all sorts of things. That's why people assumed that they had something going on, because of the sudden closeness of the two.

Meanwhile, Joohyun inner self was raging flames of jealousy but there was a glint of sadness.

'Does she talk about me like this with her friends too or is Hyejoo the first one?' Joohyun whispered to herself.

Although, it was a mess of emotions in Joohyun's heart, she managed to fake a smile in front of Seungwan, encouraging her to go on. Joohyun wasn't hearing most parts of what Seungwan said but what perks her interest was the last sentence that she said.

"All's good Hyun, but I wish you were there. I missed you~ Don't leave me alone like that again." Seungwan was shy to admit it but she really couldn't care less because she missed Joohyun a lot.

"At least now you have Hyejoo." Joohyun trying her best to not sound bitter.

"She's just a friend Hyun~" Seungwan gave her a warm smile and poked Joohyun's cheeks while letting out a chuckle.

"Aren't I the same?" She didn't know what took over her and where the bravery came from. All she knew is that she asked her crush a question that she had been wondering all this while.

"Let's go Hyun." She dodged the question because even she, herself, didn't know the answer but the  warm smile never leaving her face.

Seungwan grabbed Joohyun's hand and intertwined them together. She looked lovingly at Joohyun. Even though the latter was refusing to return the gaze, she can't help the blush creeping up her face and the loud thumping in her heart.

"You're not." Seungwan whispered but little did she know, Joohyun heard everything.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

•Hey guys, sorry for being MIA for a couple of days. Anyways~ Here's an update for all of you~

•As always, feel free to comment anything.

•On a side note, Blackpink finally made a comeback yesterday, my Blink heart is so full T^T. If you're free, go and stream their mv. *wink wink

•Byeee~ See you on the next update~ Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3