How The Elite 5 Met

fwCHAIDsrd

"Wan, wake up~ I've made you breakfast. I didn't want to reheat our dinner yesterday." Joohyun tried to wake up her still soundly asleep roommate. 5 minutes of gentle calling but all she got for a response was a hum.

"Wan-ah, it's already morning~ I don't want to be late to the fanclub meeting." This time, there was no response at all. Even though, Joohyun has changed her method to shaking Seungwan's body slightly but still Seungwan refused to open her eyes.

"Wan~ why are you so sleepy? Wake up you sleepyhead." Joohyun decided to poke the side of Seungwan's body many times to make Seungwan uncomfortable but the laugh that she gets afterwards was able to melt her heart. It was endearing but at this particular situation, it was kind of annoying. (Although, Joohyun can never be annoyed with Seungwan.)

 

It seems that none of Joohyun's effort was going to wake Seungwan up, so she sought to go to her last resort. This method works everytime with Seungwan but she hated using this way because the said person would always wake up looking like a confused person. Oh well, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

 

"Seungwan-ah, wake up right now. It's already 9 and the meeting starts in 30 minutes. I hate being late." Joohyun was standing by the side of their bed while just staring at her roommate. She didn't even do anything but just stare with a stern face.

"Hyun, it's already 9? Why didn't you wake me up earlier. Shoot, you're already nicely dress. Just give me 10 minutes, then we'll eat breakfast. Bye, Hyun." Seungwan rapped the whole line to Joohyun as she was speeding to get past her. She hurriedly went in to the bathroom but not forgetting to flash her morning smile to Joohyun first.

After she was sure Seungwan was inside the toilet, she thought to herself while looking like a lovesick fool staring at the bathroom door.

'I'd give anything to be the one who wakes you up in the morning Wan. Even I don't know what's stopping me from confessing to you. I just hope that you feel the same way about me.' Joohyun let out a heavy sigh. She then made up their bed and waited for Seungwan to be done.

It irritated Joohyun because she wanted more with Seungwan but just doesn't have the guts to confess. Little did she know, Seungwan also wanted the same with her. Guess they're too subtle in their own hints that the both of them thought whatever they have is just platonic~

 

Few minutes later, Seungwan came out of the bathroom looking as beautiful as ever. It was hard for Joohyun to not take a peek at Seungwan. For her, all of Seungwan's images makes her heart goes awe but the one image that makes her heart do acrobatics is this one and no she's not a ert for liking this particular image if that was what you're thinking :3. For her, everytime Seungwan has taken her morning bath, she looked as if she was ready to counter anything that comes in her way and live that day to the fullest. It was adorable in Joohyun's eyes.

 

"Hyun, why does my phone says it's 8:15 am? Hyunnn~ You did this on purpose." Seungwan who checked her phone for any notifications, started to whine like a little baby. She tried to look intimidating to Joohyun but failed miserably.

"Wan, you were taking ages to wake up and I didn't want to be late, especially if I'm bringing a new fan to-" Joohyun was unable to finish her sentence when an interruption came.

"Hyun" Seungwan immediately interrupted the other person.

Guess Seungwan really does hate the idea of becoming fwCHAIDsrd's fan. 

"You will be one, Wan. If not then I've failed fwCHAIDsrd. Oh by the way, the president is a little bit skeptical on new people because there was once where people just joined because of trend or curious to know who fwCHAIDsrd were. Ever since then, she was more strict on new people even if, you came with the veteran members like myself and yes Wan, I am proud of being a veteran member." She gave Seungwan a short introduction on the fanclub's president.

"That's a little bit...hm... I'm sure fwCHAIDsrd don't really care about the others as long as they have true fans like you. Don't you think so?" She asked Joohyun, genuine curiosity plastered on her face.

"I don't really know Wan. Their mind works in ways that not many understand. Come on, let's eat~I'm hungry and excited~" Joohyun decided to cut the conversation short because her stomach was growling.

They enjoyed their breakfast together. Joohyun cooked Seungwan's favourite scrambled eggs. She ate it whole heartedly albeit the saltless taste. Maybe Joohyun did forget to put salt but it wasn't shown on Seungwan's face but at one point she did panic when Joohyun suddenly wanted to have a taste.

So when Joohyun decided to try and take a piece of egg, Seungwan used the bread that was left and scooped all of the eggs and shoved it straight into .

"Sorry, Hyun~ Everything's already in my tummy~" She gave her a cheeky grin.

 

At around 9:30am, they headed to the canteen to meet up with Joohyun's friends. To be honest, Seungwan was quite worried about their impressions on her. These were the few people that Joohyun was close with so of course she wanted them to like her. She holds deeply what her mother said about best friends thoughts on lovers.

'Your best friends' thoughts sholud be taken into account regarding lovers. They're the second people who can spot good partners for you after parents.' -Mama Seungwan.

"Wan-ah, I'll just go and buy some drinks. Want anything?" Joohyun directed her attention to Seungwan but noticed that the latter had a worried expression on her face.

"No, no Hyun. It's fine." Seungwan briefly said.

"Wan, are you okay? You seem...off? Are you nervous about the meeting. Awhhh cuteee~ You'll have fun~ Bye Wan." With some encouraging words, Joohyun just left Seungwan like that because the line was getting long in the cafeteria.

"I'm not nervous about the meeting, it's your friends that I'm worried about." Seungwan whispered to no one.

"Letting your girlfriend buy alone? That's not nice." A voice suddenly interrupted Seungwan's peaceful space while giving her a disapproving look. Clearly not happy with what happened just now.

"I didn't have time to say anything." Seungwan tried to reason with the stranger.

"Well, at least you didn't deny her being your girlfriend." The stranger gave a smirk and a smug smile.

"I-" Seungwan was actually at a lost of words. It was clear as day that she didn't deny Joohyun as her girlfriend.

"Babe, stop teasing her. Hyun, wouldn't like that." Another person who has been beside her, tried to stop her from teasing Seungwan any further. She then intertwined their hands together, obviously being a couple with the stranger.

"Awhh, let me joke with her a little more" The stranger still didn't want to stop teasing Seungwan.

"Sooyoung-ah, I really don't want-" The other person was starting to feel uneasy when suddenly, Seungwan's saviour arrived.

"Yah, Park Sooyoung, why is Seungwan all flustered. I know you said something." Joohyun was looking directly into the stranger who's know identified as Park Sooyoung, while her hands were holding boxes of milk.

"I didn't unnie~ maybe she's too astonished by my beauty. Sorry, I'm taken but you're quite an eye catcher. You're right unnie~" Now, Joohyun was Sooyoung's target of teasing. Does this girl ever stop? I guess not.

"Sooyoung-ah, Seungwan is unnie's. Is it okay if I call you by your real name? Unnie always does that when she's talking about you." Sooyoung's girlfriend gave Seungwan a sincere smile, oblivious to what she had reveal.

"Kang Seulgi..." Joohyun tried to warn but was interjected by Seungwan.

"Yeah yeah, it's fine." Seungwan gave a warm smile to the three of them.

"Smooth~" Sooyoung purposedly said it out loud.

"It was an accident." Seulgi gave a pout that was immediately replaced by a smile when Sooyoung kissed her. What a lovely and cute couple. 

After that awkward event, all of them started to be more comfortable around each other. Funny how it's those awkward events that gets you closer with people. Turns out Seulgi and Seungwan was born in the same year so they hit it off quite quickly actually. As for Sooyoung, she felt close with Seungwan even though they just barely met. She finally gets to meet this Seungwan that her unnie has been talking with lovesick eyes everytime, and she does approve of her. (Not that Joohyun needed an approve from her :3)

 

After they've done chit chatting around, they proceeded to the hall where the meeting will be held, with them being at the back and JoyGi at the front. Joohyun sensed that Seungwan was being tense again. Maybe she did scare Seungwan a bit when they were talking earlier this morning. She linked her arms with Seungwan and felt the latter started to relax.

"Wan, everything's going to be fine." Joohyun tried to assure Seungwan.

"It will be if you keep linking your arms like this." Seungwan tried to be the confident one between the both of them but her insides panicked when she heard Joohyun said, "Alright then."

So that's how they arrived at the hall with their arms linking together. Indeed everyone would acknowledge that they are The University's Couple even defeating Joygi but Joohyun and Seungwan will always be the party pooper by denying it.

"Wan, let's go meet the president." Joohyun dragged the both of them to meet the President because she knew Seungwan hated to be the centre of attention. Knowing the President, she knew that there was a high probability for Seungwan to be called out during their meeting later especially because she's a new face in the fanclub.

"Who did you bring today unnie? Another fake fan?" The president questioned Joohyun.

That voice, Seungwan knew it was familiar but who? She knew the voice but can't put a face it. The Presiden't face wasn't visible from her side because she was backfacing the two of them. Suddenly, The President turned around and left Seungwan at loss for words.

"YERI?!?!?" Seungwan exclaimed, clearly shocked to know that Yeri is the fhaid.hacc.baid's President.

"It's Madam President to you. Back to you Joohyun unnie, we both know that Seungwan unnie hates fwCHAIDsrd. So give me a valid reason." Yeri was talking in a tone that was new to Seungwan. Usually the lively medics student would be so cheerful but this is a different side of her.

"Wow, someone's finally being serious." Joohyun decides to sass the young president.

"If you hadn't notice unnie, I LOVE fwCHAIDsrd and I would do anything for them!" Yeri suddenly shouted out of nowhere. Clearly being a much more hardcore fan than Joohyun in Seungwan's opinion.

"Jeez, no need to shout." Joohyun was closing her ears because she did not anticipate that shout.

"It'll be interesting to have an anti like you to discuss with and I'll make sure that you become a fan before the annual event. For your first task-" Yeri was interjected by a confused Joohyun.

"What do you mean by first task?" Joohyun asked with an unsatisfied face, clearly not liking where this is going.

"Hyun, it's fine~" Seungwan tried to calm down the upset Bae Joohyun and decided to play along with Yeri. "What do you want me to do, oh dear Madam President?" Seungwan was ready to complete her first task.

"Buy me an ice cream cake, a blue lemonade and a milkshake." Yeri smirked because she was obivously happy that Seungwan was complying.

"That's absurd. I won't let you do that to Seungwan." Joohyun was still against whatever Yeri had in mind.

"Unnie, I can't believe you're going against me because of your girlfriend. As for your punishment, go and follow her if you think it's too much." Yeri not saying anything else, just waited for Joohyun's next move.

Joohyun didn't really argue with Yeri anymore. Having an excuse to spend time with Seungwan is much more than enough. She flashed the most charming smile ever and took Seungwan's hand in hers.

"Come on, Wan-ah, what are you waiting for." Joohyun was practically dragging Seungwan to go and buy Yeri's menu. Seungwan just chuckled while gladly being dragged by Joohyun. It would be a lie to say that she wasn't enjoying this as much as Joohyun is.

Back at the hall, Joy, Seulgi and Yeri were just sitting around when Joy spoke.

"You do realise that it's a gift rather than a punishment for unnie right?" She raised her eyebrows towards Yeri while questioning her.

"I think it's time we be the mastermind behind the greatest prank ever. We'd be legendary if we are the reason why their ship sail. Imagine it unnie." Yeri was trying to persuade Sooyoung to make a DD comeback.

"D!" Yeri shouted so enthusiastically. Soon after, there was a reply from Sooyoung.

"D!" She matched the same energy that was given before by Yeri.

"DEVIL'S!"

"DUO!"

With a shake of the hand, the DD group is officially making a comeback. This time, with only one thing as their goal. To set sail The Univeristy's Couple.

 

"Sooyoung-ah, I have a bad feeling about this." Seulgi being the nice person she is, issued her worry to her girlfriend with a concerned face. She just has a hunch that things won't go as planned.

"Don't worry babe, it'll be worth it." Sooyoung gave her a smile. Was it an assuring smile? Or was it a devilish smile? One could only guess.

Sooyoung gave a chaste kiss on Seulgi's lips. The three of them started the meeting a few minutes later to discuss on fwCHAIDsrd's recent video. After 10 minutes or so, Joohyun and Seungwan came together, again, hands linking together. Before they joined the group, Seungwan managed to whisper to Joohyun.

"Don'f forget my ice cream date." She gave her a smile while locking their arms tighter.

"How can I forget?" Joohyun flashed her an ear to ear smile.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

•That's it for this update guys~~~~

•So that's how The Elite 5 met :3

•Feel free to comment anything~

•Byeee~ See you on the next update~ Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3