What Really Happened

fwCHAIDsrd

During the 12th day of the cold war between Wenrene, Joohyun saw Hyejoo walking alone and heading to the library. Unluckily for her, Hyejoo made eye contact and was suddenly walking straight to her direction. She wanted to run, hide or just vanish from the earth just for a while to get away from Hyejoo but she figured it was time that she finally came face to face with the one that she thought owned Seungwan's heart. Sure, she dreaded this moment and wished the world would just swallow her but she needed to be the mature person and deal with her emotions on her own so she did what she doew best, acting. She put on her best smile and tried to greet Hyejoo with her usual tone.

"Hiiii Hyejoo ah~ Why-" Joohyun put on her best acting skills to feign her happiness in front of Hyejoo. Even though she was miserable inside, she wasn't going to let it show, especially not to someone who she thought won over Seungwan's heart. Yeppp, she's bitter as hell about it. When her words were cut short, her bitterness faded but it was replaced with confusion.

"Irene unnie, I'll be frank with you. I know you always win best actress but when it comes to Wendy unnie, your acting kinda flops. Anyways, I have something to tell you, it's about Wendy unnie and I-" Honestly Hyejoo deserves the Excellency Award for Bravery because what she's about to say will definitely book her to a first hand experience and an unforgettable memory of Joohyun's wrath but nonetheless, despite the fear that was creeping up inside her, she tried her best to maintained her cool personality.

"Oh yeah... I heard, congratulations Hyejoo ah with your relationship with Seungwan. Take really good care of her because there's nothing else that I love more in this world than her and you're one lucky per-" Again Joohyun, being the person she is, interrupted what Hyejoo was about to say but who could blame her, she definitely wouldn't want her lover's girlfriend to flaunt their relationship in front of her.

"It's a prank." Hyejoo closed her eyes while saying that, not wanting to look at Joohyun's reaction.

"Hyejoo, you don't need to do this. I can see that you're genu-" Now, it was Joohyun's turn to be cut off.

"Unnie, I'm putting my video game console on the line here and I'm doing all of this because I feel sad whenever I see Wendy unnie. I'm gonna say this once and only once because God, I fear for my life. Let me take a deep breath first..." Sweats were starting to form on Hyejoo's palms because no one, NO ONE wants to ever experience Joohyun's wrath+jealousy, guess Hyejoo's name will be remembered as one of Wenrene's fighters.

"Unnie, it's all DD's plan, the whole thing making you jealous but you see unnie things kinda got out of-" After taking a deep breath, Hyejoo rapped the whole line in the hopes of maybe Joohyun might not understand her and she would just leave the conversation there but when she heard a shriek from the latter and seeing Joohyun was already about to go away, maybe searching for Yeri and Sooyoung, Hyejoo quickly grabbed her hand. 'Irene unnie doesn't even know where DD is, where is she even going to?' In that span of time, Hyejoo's heart had the time to whisper that to herself.

"I'M GONNA KILL THEM! LET GO OF MY HAND HYEJOO AH... THOSE LITTLE-" Nothing was going to stop Joohyun at this point. All she wanted to do was find the DD group and have a 'reasonable', 'matured' and 'calm' talk with them :3

"Unnie, you can't really blame it all on them you know..." Hyejoo said barely above a whisper because half of her heart wanted Joohyun to hear her but the other half didn't, but she was doing all of this for Seungwan.

"OH OHH... SO NOW IT'S MY FAULT? THE AUDACITY..." Joohyun's voice was above the ceiling at this point, lucky for them no one was there. Her face is now red and Hyejoo is quite shock that Seungwan had this kind of effect on Joohyun because it was a rare sight to see Bae Joohyun this upset over someone but to think of it, Joohyun never really let anyone in her life so maybe that's why she's being extra sensitive about this.

"Unnie, calm down... and I'm not trying to be that person that backs up the DD but you have to admit unnie, you were being unfair to Wendy unnie. You didn't give her a chance at all to explain herself and sometimes unnie, what we see isn't always the truth. Our minds will make up all sorts of scenarios but in your case you only chose to believe that Wendy unnie is at fault. I get it you were hurt but that doesn't give you the right to not put her feelings into account. Even a paper has two sides unnie, what more if it is real life." Hyejoo, being the wise person she is, tried to take over the situation by opening Joohyun's eyes to her unfairness towards her lover. Indeed, maturity doesn't coem with age.

"For someone your age, you give good advice Hyejoo ah but about the ring... why-" For the fifth time that day, Joohyun was cut short in her words by the same person.

"Unnie, I'm sorry for stopping you but I'll leave the explaination to Wendy unnie. Oh by the way, Yeri unnie, Joy unnie and Seulgi unnie are all in the hall for another discussion about how to come clean to you... I just thought you might want a heads up. Bye unnie~~~" After that, Hyejoo ran to anywhere as long as she was out of sight from Joohyun.

"Thanks Hyejoo ah, no wonder you got close easily with Seungwan. Now... I pray that your souls are blessed Kang Seulgi, Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim." Joohyun had a smile while thinking of her encounter with Hyejoo. Now it was time to hunt for the three musketeers.

Hurriedly, Joohyun ran from the library to the hall. It was on another side of the University but she didn't care at all, what's important is that she gets the explaination that she well deserves. Being almost a fortnight away from Seungwan has made herself lose some considerations on things. For example, she hasn't eaten any toppoki and even the mere mention of toppoki would make her flip. Ever since that, her friends knew not to mention that said delicacy. Another example is the word blue. One time, Jennie was walking Joohyun and she decided to lighten up the mood with a "The sky's so blue isn't it unnie?" but what she got back for a reply was an "I hate you Jennie." from the latter. The effects of the lack of Seungwan's dose of affection.

All the way heading to the hall, Joohyun has been thinking how to make a grand entrance but everything halts to a stop when she locked eyes with Yeri outside of the hall.

"YAH, KIM YERIM!!!" Joohyun shouted with glares shooting from her eyes. Target spotted.

What did you expect Yeri to do? Of course she ran as fast as her legs could take her but appareantly she wasn't as fast enough when sudden Joohyun pulled her bag that she was carrying making the both of them stumbled. 

"One minute, explain all." Her eyes were very serious that it sent shivers through Yeri's spine.

"Wait... wait unnie. I'm not the only one responsible... there's... there's Sooyoung unnie too." Yeri was so scared that she was even stuttering and Kim Yerim has never stuttered before.

"Why don't we go and meet her then? And don't try to send her a warning message that I'm coming for her." Joohyun held Yeri's arms while heading to the hall. It was like a teacher taking a student to detention.

As the both of them entered the hall, Seulgi was looking like a damsel in distress because she was caught in between Joohyun and Seungwan meanwhile Sooyoung also had a worried face because she felt like the Wenrene fight started mainly because of her and when the couple saw Joohyun's face, they really wished that there was a transportation door somewhere. They just wanted to get out of the hall and it was not helping that Joohyun was standing in front of their only entrance and exit door. So, they tried to act cool and greeted their most feared unnie cheerfully. Unfortunately for them, as soon as they opened their mouth, Joohyun beat them to it.

"I want to know the truth from A to Z." Joohyun used her famous serious tone and the three of them knew that she wasn't here to waste time anymore.

"Unnie, Sooyoung unnie and Seulgi unnie had only contributed little to none in this. The plan was mostly my fault so let me explain. Originally, Hyejoo was only there to make you jealous and maybe, just maybe you'd confess straight away but honestly unnie, none of us expected Seungwan unnie to be that dumb and oblivious. She may be those two things unnie but she loves you, I can swear on that unnie and it just so happened that she's an unlucky person. That time when you heard she said she doesn't love you in the library, if you had stayed you'd listen how hopelessly in love she is with you and saying that the word love is not enough to express her feelings about you. One more thing unnie, I feel like this would shock you the most, Seungwan unnie is fwCHAIDsrd, she-" Somewhere in Yeri's heart knew that the last bit of information would be the most interesting one for Joohyun. Sure she was slightly disappointed but was she shocked? Not at all.

"Oh my god, whatttt?!? She's...but how... waitttt, but that still doesn't mean that the love songs are for me." Joohyun almost had her hopes up but none of them knew what made her hopes crushed again for her to say those words.

"Unnie, god damn, she loves you what else do you need to realise her feelings for you? Gosh I'm getting frustrated now." Sooyoung suddenly joined the conversation after being silent for so long. She was getting upset by now.

"But she gave Hyejoo a ring, why else would she give her a ring." Joohyun was still not fully convinced when she remembered the day when she witnessed the scene of Seungwan giving Hyejoo a ring.

"It was for the annual event unnie, the one where the President would meet the videographer. I couldn't be there that day so Hyejoo had to substitute. The ring was to mark that they were a group but neither Seungwan unnie nor Hyejoo showed up that day. They-" Yeri couldn't finish her sentence when Sooyoung decided to interrupt.

"Yeri ah, that's enough. As much as I'd like to let Yeri take all the blame unnie, I was at fault too but who could've guessed things escalated so fast. We're very sorry unnie, if there's anyth-" Sooyoung decided to also take the blame her words also got cut short when Joohyun cut her.

"Come up with another plan." Joohyun said with all the seriousness in the world. The three musketeers sent each other a confused look. This was beyond belief. Is Joohyun in her right mind? The reason why Wenrene is a mess is because of DD's Epic Plan and now she wants them to create another plan? 

"Unnie, you've got to be kidding me. All their plans ended in disasters, this wouldn't turn out any different." Seulgi being the brave one, decided to really question Joohyun. 

"Seulgi ah, I'll make sure it comes out different okay?" Joohyun reassured her worried friend. Even she doesn't know why she wanted to act this way but for once, she wanted to listen to her heart.

Just like that, another master plan was in the process of coming to life. So they planned and planned. With a determined Joohyun and her mission to make Seungwan hers again, the planning went by quite fast. The original plan was supposedly to have just three steps.

  1.  Call Seungwan and ask to meet somewhere.
  2. Faked a car accident.
  3. Let Seungwan gets the surprise of her life.

Back to the present day~~~~~~

"So you see Wan ah, things got easier when you called me first and I-" Joohyun didn't have the heart to look at Seungwan's face. She knew that she was evil for coming up with such plan and she still had some explaining to do but she wasn't able to finish. Seungwan suddenly cupped Joohyun's cheeks and didn't do anything else for half a minute. She just stared at her lovely girlfriend's face with such tenderness. Joohyun being the flustered one, after coming back to reality, she immediately pushed Seungwan's hands away.

"Wan ah, don't interrupt me. I need to explain to you and plus it's only been 2 minutes 15 seconds so you have to wait for another fort-" Again, Joohyun didn't get to finish her sentence when she felt a pair of lips on hers. She wasn't one to complain if she gets cut short because of getting kissed by her lover but she did complain when she felt the lost of contact. 

"Sorry to interrupt you Hyun, I can't help it that my girlfriend's lips keep on inviting me but Hyun, I have to be serious with you, I don't feel like we're gonna progress anywhere Hyun." Seungwan looked straight in her eyes, her voice sounded very serious yet very sincere.

"No no no wait, I'm sorry... I wanted to act cool, awhhh Hyun, I'm realy sorry." Seungwan instantly panicked when she saw the hurt look on her girlfriend's face so she hurriedly gave a peck on the latter's lips to kiss away the pout that was already there.

"Just continue what you wanted to say." Joohyun sulkily said while not even looking at Seungwan.

"Like I said, I don't feel like we're going to progress anywhere because I need to call you something else than Hyun shouldn't I? If not then we're-" 

"You stupid-"

Of course Joohyun would have thought of the worst scenarios. She was already thinking that maybe Seungwan didn't love love her, and that she only wanted a fling or that this was just temporary.

"Baby, wait... I'm-" Seungwan was really brave to use that word but to her dismay Joohyun quickly interjected her.

"I don't like you calling me baby." Damnnn, Joohyun just gave her a shot through the heart and it was a bullseye.

"Hyun, I'm sorry, I thought that-." With a sad face and shrunk voice, Seungwan managed to squeak out. Of course her confidence level went down a bit but she wasn't letting it show.

"I prefer honey. But Wan ah,honestly, I like using the names Hyun and Wan, it's cute." Joohyun offered her an ear to ear smile.

"Me too Hyun, but I'm still going to call you baby because you're-" Hearing this, Seungwan can't help the smile that was creeping up on her face. She couldn't help it that her girlfriend is so cute but she couldn't finish her pickupline because somebody else finished it for her.

"I'm your baby?" Joohyun gave her a cocky grin because she knew that was what her lover was going to say.

"Pfftt, as if..." Rolling her eyes, Seungwan was far from admitting that, that was her ending.

"So what is it Wan ah? What were you going for?" Joohyun decided to challenge her girlfried. She loved teasing the latter like this. Seeing Seungwan huffed and acting all defensive are a few of the things that Joohyun missed.

"Shush it Hyun, I don't want to talk to you." Seungwan was about to go on a riot and protest again her girlfriend when suddenly Joohyun sneaked a long and deep kiss on her lips followed by a few pecks all over her face.

"Guess I really did shut the both of us up." Joohyun had this winning smile on her face.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

• Guyssss, as you can tell, fwCHAIDsrd is almost coming to its end T^T, honestly I had lots of fun writing this story and reading all of your comments warm my heart. You guys are really the best~

• Feel free to comment anything heehee :3

• Byeeee~ See you on the next update~ Thanks for readinggg <3 <3 <3