Wendy vs. fwCHAIDsrd

fwCHAIDsrd

The story begins on a peaceful Saturday late morning when Seungwan and Joohyun were in the middle of a ranked game in Mobile Legends. Both were cuddled up cozily on their bed with Joohyun on Seungwan's lap and a bag of chips beside her. At this moment, nothing else mattered to them, not even the game because deep down, both of them just wanted to spend some time together but neither of them were brave enough to just ask each other to spend some time together so they chose 'playing a game' as their reason. Although it could've been the perfect plan if only they didn't ask each other at the same time but this just proves that they're helplessly in love with each other. Both losing their cool when they were alone in their room and out of sight. Was it panic? Sort of but to be more precise it was Gay Panic. They are fools but it was the best type, as they were fools who are foolishly in love with each other.

At times like this, Seungwan did believe with all her heart that she was at the top of Joohyun's priority list. Nothing could compete with her place in Joohyun's heart and even Joohyun treated her that way.

The eveidences are as listed:

  • Accompanying her to the library and staying till late at night when she has an upcoming exam the next day.
  • Making breakfast for the both of them every Wednesdays and Fridays because Seungwan can't bear hearing ruckus (pots and pans clanking here and there, grunts every now and then and sometimes curse words too) at 4 in the morning, 4 freaking am in the kitchen but she still am grateful for the effort.
  • Whenever Seungwan dozed off while studying on her desk, Joohyun would guide her to the bed. She would make sure her favourite pillow and Manen is already placed on Seungwan's side of the bed (They're sharing a King-sized bed because apparently all of the 2 single beds rooms are unavailable or maybe, the University just ships Wenrene. Let's just agree with the latter :3) and when Seungwan is already snoring, Joohyun would sneak a kiss on her cheeks and at the crown of her head. (It's best that Seungwan doesn't have any idea of this or else she might malfunction)

Eventhough Seungwan doesn't know about the kissing part, but she was very much awake during those other sweet gestures. She has been warned numerous times by her best friend Rosé to not fall for sweet things but how can she not when the one that is showeing her with these sweet gestures is her longtime crush. Seungwan's mind goes haywire everytime she thinks about this but was it really her fault to blame? So she hoped. Hoped that this was not a one sided feeling. Hoped that she was indeed special and hoped that the Bae Joohyun looked at her the way she looked at her. 

'Is it really wrong to put a little bit of hope?' She questions herself and pondered for a bit...but her hope was instantly tarnished when suddenly...

 

'fwCHAIDsrd uploaded a new video'

 

"Wan-" Joohyun couldn't even finish her sentence when Seungwan had already interrupted her.

 

"Hyun, nooo. You said that you were going to spend the day with me. Your dear fwCHAIDsrd can wait." Seungwan was persuading her and to top it off, she did a few aegyos. A rare sight even for her roommate. When Seungwan saw her roommate slowly forming a smile, she knew she had already win over that videographer but what came next caught Seungwan off guard.

 

"Thank you Wan-ah for the aegyos, they were really cute but today's a special video because fwCHAIDsrd's going-" Joohyun's explaination was cut short again by another interruption from the owner of the lap that she's laying on.

 

"It's okay, Irene. That's your name in the fanclub right? Go and watch that video, I'm gonna go out with Rosé. I can't believe that I can't even win against that stupid videographer who can't even have a decent allias" Seungwan huffed and shaked her head.

 

Wendy - 0 

fwCHAIDsrd - 1

 

And just like that she was gone. Everything was too fast to comprehend. One minute they were all cuddly and the next they were already apart. Scary how 60 seconds can change your life.

 

Inside the room, Joohyun just sat on the bed in shocked. No thoughts, head empty. Although it was rare for Seungwan to unleash her aegyos it was an even rarer sight to see her snapping especially to her dearest Bae Joohyun. 

 

On the other side of the door, Seungwan heaved a sigh, 'Maybe some other time. I'll try to muster up my courage again.'

 

Muster up her courage for what? 

 

She fished out her phone and texted Rosé. 'Be there in 10. Things didn't go as planned. Damn this Univerisity's awful timing to post.' As soon as she hit send, she headed straight to her destination without looking back. 

 

What 'things' were she referring to?

 

Anyways, minutes turned to hours, still zero notifications from Seungwan. Joohyun was already sitting restlessly waiting for Seungwan to come home. While waiting, she did all kind of stuff that she thinks might cheer her roommate. She ironed their clothes, organised their closet and even made dinner for the both of them. Now, it's only a waiting game. Waiting for Seungwan to come home, waiting for the misunderstandings to be cleared out and the most important thing is waiting for them to be okay again. Well there's only one problem. In order for them to be okay, Seungwan must first come home but there's no certainty of that happening. Indeed it's a waiting game for Joohyun.

 

While waiting, she kept on chanting 'Hey now, we'll be okay' and 'It's alright' to herself while fiddling with the ring that Seungwan gave her. Joohyun chuckled remembering the day that Seungwan gave her the ring. According to Seungwan it was their course assignment to give a ring to their roommates that matches the one that they themselves have. She knew that the ring was definitely not for a course work but who was she to question Seungwan when the minute she received the ring that was neatly inside the box, a whole damn zoo was having a party in her stomach.

 

If wearing this roommates couple rings meant that she could wear a couple item with Seungwan then the heck with it. Nobody's gonna pull the ring out from her finger and she'd make sure of it. She's really posessive on anything related to Seungwan. Best believe it because the DD group did try to prank her into pulling it out of her finger but what they got instead was 2 weeks of community service. Talk about posessive but then again, they should've think twice than to mess with the head of student council.

"We're a little weird, aren't we Seungwan-ah?" Joohyun said aloud while playing with the ring. Her mind was oblivious to her surroundings.

"What do you mean by that Hyun?" Seungwan asked her while staring with a puzzled face.

"OH MY LORD, HAVE MERCY ON MY FRAGILE SOUL. SON SEUNGWAN WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? ENTERING SILENTLY... AS IF... AS IF..." Joohyun was clutching her chest for dear life, shocked very evident on her face. Very stunned that she was able to forget the only cartoon that Seungwan watches.

"As if what Hyun?" Confusion was clearly written on Seungwan's face but a small smile slowly started to appear on her face.

"What do you call that pink cartoon, who walks silently and have a theme song that goes tudu tudu tudu tudu tudu tudu tuduuuuu tududududu" Joohyun was still eager to finish her previous sentence to prove her point.

"Hmm?" Seungwan decided to tease Joohyun a little further. The sight of an annoyed Joohyun was clearly amusing for her.

"You know what I'm referring to. That cartoon you always watch when you need to take your mind off things" She was now much more irritated than before. She knows Seungwan was teasing her but she won't let her win their argument. She was determined to finish her sentence.

"Do I really watch cartoons when I want to take my mind off things? If I recall it correctly, I only watch them when a certain Bae, preferably my Bae is ignoring me." A cocky grin was now plastered all over Seungwan's face because she knew she had already cornered her Bae.

"You smooth mother-" Joohyun was about to curse when Seungwan put her pinky finger on Joohyun's lips to shut her up. She was beyond stunned and when Seungwan leaned in closer, that was when her mind decided to abandon her.

"Language, my Bae and it's the Pink Panther" The cocky grin never leaving her face while saying that to Joohyun.

"Yeah... as if you're..Pink Panther" Her mind was now blank because she was expecting a whole different scenario to happen yet she was still able to put on a stoic face. No wonder she wins Best Actress everytime the University holds a drama competition. Her stoic face was slowly turning into a pout that didn't go unnoticed by Seungwan but she decided to let it slip as they still had an issue to resolve.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

•That's it for today's update. Phew~

•Any comments are welcomed. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.

•I assure you that there is a sane reason why the videographer's and fanclub's names are like that heehee. Feel free to guess why~

•Byeee~ See you on the next update~ Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3~