The Elites of RV University

fwCHAIDsrd

RV University was well-known for its astonishing achievements. The university made a name particularly in two majors; medics and arts. 5 students from these respective majors stand out mainly because of their contributions to the University but how did all of them manage to become friends? Now that's a question worth telling the story. It was all thanks to fwCHAIDsrd . Let's keep fwCHAIDsrd as an anonymus for now. So, who are these 5 remarkable students?

 

Medics major:

 

• Seungwan a.k.a. Wendy 

( The most kind-hearted person you'll ever stumble upon and is known for her big brain amongst her batch. Everyone knows her as the university heartthrob, randomly throwing pickuplines here and there. 'If I'm not the Wan for you then who is?' That's her go to line that she only uses on a certain someone.)

 

• Yeri

( Partners up with Sooyoung to complete the DD group. She has a vaste range of connections throughout the whole University starting from students up till the lecturers. Apparently the DD group was a hot topic in their University. Known for their outrageous antics, it was their mission to live up to their group's name which stands for Devil's Duo. Despite Yeri's playful self, she's also known for her soft spot especially for her friends.)

 

Arts major: 

 

• Joohyun a.k.a Irene

( She's just drop-dead-gorgous and always dressed à la mode no matter the season. Indeed she was at par with Aphrodite and Venus. She wore a façade in front of many people. Most of them were just entarced by her beauty and decided to test their luck with the dainty woman. Little did they know, her heart has long been occupied when somebody became her roommate.)

 

• Seulgi

( A living bear off stage but her demeanour changes the moment she steps on stage. Although she is quite dense and oblivious most of the time but her advices are the one who makes the most sense among the 5. Boys and girls flock her everywhere she goes and this earned her a silent treatment from her girlfriend every single time. 'They're just being friendly.' That's her reason.)

 

• Sooyoung a.k.a Joy

( The other half of DD group. She's more than just a pretty face because underneath all of that beauty lies an amazing artist that expresses herself through arts. She's outgoing and seems care free but she takes a 360⁰ change when she's alone with her arts. This two different personality was what caught the attention of a certain bear. Known to the University as one of the LoveBirds and DD group.)