Chapter 7: THE NIGHT OF THE ACCIDENT

TANGENT | A JINJOO AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Hi guys! I'll update every Monday and Friday. I'm from PH so our time may differ hehe! BTW! Enjoy reading and please do leave a comment if you have spare time thank you! And if you have spare karmas too, please upvote the story! THANKS!

 

DISCLAMER: SOME PARTS OF THIS CHAPTER MIGHT TOO DISTURBING TO ANYONE, IT CONTAINS SOME SCENES THAT CONTAINS BLOODY SCENES SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

 

P.S  BUT IT'S NOT THAT GRUESOME!

 

 

4 months earlier…

 

-3rd Person POV-

 

It’s past 6pm and Minjoo is looking for a space for her to park. She decided to drop off some dinner for her wife at the hospital tonight. Chaewon is quite busy this few days; she’s not been home for 2 nights, that’s why Minjoo is a little worried for her health.

 

After few minutes, finally she’s able to park her car and rush to towards Chaewon’s office. Minjoo is so excited to see her wife because she misses Chaewon a lot. Almost all the nurses greeted her; she’s well-known for being the wife of the hospital owner’s youngest daughter.

 

“Hi Mrs. Kim, it’s been a while since you visited here.” A nurse from Chaewon’s department and Minjoo’s friend greeted her. They both laughed on how formal that scene was. Minjoo hugged her friend who she didn’t see for a while.

 

“I missed you too Yuri, did you see Chaewon?” Minjoo clinged on Yuri’s arm and they walked towards her wife’s office. To their dismay Chaewon isn’t inside her office.

 

“What time is it?” Minjoo checked the time in her phone and mouthed 6:30 pm as a response to Yuri. Her friend’s face lightened up because of what she remembered.

 

“Her scheduled operation started half an hour ago, that’s why we didn’t catch Chaewon here.” Yuri explained to Minjoo. Few minutes later Yuri bid goodbye to Minjoo because she needs to do her rounds.

 

She just sat on the sofa bed in Chaewon’s small room inside her office. For Minjoo, her visit today is a perfect timing. With the hopes of removing Chaewon’s tiredness, she starts to unpack the food she prepared for the dinner with Chaewon tonight. Minjoo felt sleepy so she decided to take a nap, she knows that a surgery will take a long time.

 

But Minjoo is wrong, Chaewon came out of the operating room, crying and running towards the exit of the hospital. She hops in her car and drove off without knowing that her wife was waiting in her office. Minjoo had no idea as well.

 

Chaewon drives fast, like she was chasing someone, her heart is filled with agony and hate towards herself. She will hit the steering wheel from time to time because of the emotions that also drive her crazy. She lost a patient today, it was the first time, and it really had a hard impact on her because she became close to that kid. Chaewon promised that she’ll help her live a longer life but destiny didn’t allow that to happen.

 

Chaewon is travelling fast, there’s no way she’s taking off her foot out of the gas. She beat every red light tonight, but on the last one it’s too late for her to notice and slow up her speed, a car is also driving fast on the left intersection which the spotlight is green. A loud horn, a high-pitched squeal due to a strong break of a car was heard by the present bystanders on the scene.

 

“Are you trying to kill yourself?” The man on the other car who almost got into accident with Chaewon shouted, before fleeing off the scene. Heartbeat accelerating, the doctor is also catching her breath while resting her head on the steering wheel. Soon she realized that she shouldn’t be driving when she feels awful.

 

Her phone rang so she picked it up and her wife is on the other line. With Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter