CHAPTER 14: BEATS FOR ONLY YOU

TANGENT | A JINJOO AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-YUJIN’s POV –

The view of the city is so amazing, thank God it’s not cloudy today so I saw the scenery earlier. I didn’t know that they own a rest house like this. It’s Chaewon and Minjoo’s secret place, in a top of mountain where the view is much breathtaking than their own house.

 

We’re on the rooftop and it’s almost 12 midnight. The time that Eunbi will came out of nowhere again. But I’ll be with her as she leaves. Yes, I choose to go back to my own life and I know Eunbi know that by now.

 

The fairy lights made everything so romantic. It’s on different colors and plenty enough to beautifully light this area. We also setup a bohemian style pajama party here. That’s what Minjoo always wants to do with Chaewon. Different genres of music are played and I’m just in the comfort of Minjoo’s hug for now.

 

A/N You can play My Heart by Paramore here, the original version or you can search for an acoustic ver.

 

I offered my hands to Minjoo and she gladly accepted it. We dance to the lively music like we’re a party goer until the song turned into a slow dance. The mellow music serenades our hearts. I looked her at her eyes as I savor the last minutes with the first person I romantically love. I will surely miss her, the quirky laugh while her dazzling eyes most especially. How her eyes crinkle as she crack a beautiful smile. Her natural scent, the way she hug me with full of love and the way her lips touches mine. Minjoo hugged me and rested her head on my chest. If my heart can speak a language Minjoo, it will tell you how much it beats for you.

 

I pulled away from our hug and stepped back until I can clearly her from head down. That made her confused but I gestured her to stay right there. I tried to memorizing every piece of Minjoo until I can. I want to store her and our memories into my mind even I know I’ll eventually forget about it. My tears start to fall; I’ll try not to forget that you existed in my life Minjoo.

 

 

For 6 months, I got the chance to be with Minjoo. To hear her stories, to learn many lessons from her and to see the beauty of love she can give, even if I know it’s for Chaewon. I’ll selfishly take that for now, let me just think at this moment that all the love that I felt coming from her is for me.

 

 

“You’re my unwritten song Minjoo” I smiled at her and held her face. Confusion is written all over her face again.

 

 

“You are something that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter