CHAPTER 2 : AI, ZEE and ONE

TANGENT | A JINJOO AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After some test conducted to me, there’s no serious medical condition. Other than the amnesia, which I don’t have, I’m perfectly fine. Which they also consider as a miracle. The next day I was discharge from the hospital and we’re on our way to their house. The doctors recommended that maybe in the comfort of Chaewon’s home, she’ll be able to bring back her memories. Perhaps, there’s no other serious physical damage they diagnose on Chaewon’s body after conducting all the laboratory and medical test possible.

 

I felt sorry for them because even if they wait for a long time for Chaewon’s memory to come back, that’s never going to happen. Nothing will be effective because Chaewon is not in this body anymore. Like her memories, she isn’t coming back.

 

It’s a long drive; I slept the whole trip because I still feel exhausted. Minjoo just wake me up when we arrive. I can see that the place is full of beautiful plants and a great garden landscape. But the moment I step out of the car, everything amazes me more. A mansion welcomed my eyes. I don’t expect them to be this rich.

 

A modern exterior made the house so classy. I dreamed off a house like this, I can see how beautiful the interior is too because, the house is full of glass walls. They are so many maidservants too and some gardeners are busy making the surrounding of the house beautiful.

 

As soon as they saw me, they ran in front of me and bow down with their knees. As a reflex, I bow down at them too. They looked at me like a freak. There are estimated 10 of them. I heard gasps and sobs too but I just stayed in that position.

 

“Young master, you shouldn’t be doing that. Please stand up.” Young master? Is that even a thing until now? And I’m not that rude to disrespect them. “We are all glad to see you, Young master” They all said in chorus. Now, that’s creepy. Do rich people enjoy this kind of treatment? Well I don’t.

 

Minjoo help me to stand up. She said that the workers should too. Then she guided me to our room. The size of the bedroom is bigger than my whole apartment. The ambiance of the room is relaxing too. Their house is seated in a high place. The big balcony allows us to see the beautiful view of nature and the city lights.

 

“Do you remember anything Chaewon?” I shook my head. I’m just really amazed by the view. Curiosity roams in mind so I had to ask her some question. “Except for the workers, how many people live here?” This place is gigantic. I expect that even Chaewon’s parents live here or their other relatives.

 

“Just the two of us” I hid my reaction from Minjoo. Seriously? The whole mansion is too much for only two people. Even the workers in this house are too much for two. I’m confused, just the two of us? Then where are the three babies she’s talking about?

 

“Minjoo? You said we have babies, where are they?” The kids probably missed their parent so I asked Minjoo about it. Chaewon’s body will also leave them soon, so I should make them feel love even if I am not Chaewon. At least I’ll try to be kind to them.

“I’ll go get them, babe” Minjoo enters a door inside the room. I am amazed because it’s a connecting room to ours. WOW! I heard a dog whining that made me confuse so I decide to take a look.

 

When I look at Minjoo I saw her petting three Siberian husky. Is that the baby she’s talking about? She looked at me and smile. The dog started to bark at me. Oh no, this isn’t good. They probably sense that I am not Chaewon.

 

“Babe, come close.” Is she crazy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter