Chapter 9: PERFECT

TANGENT | A JINJOO AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N HI STORY FOR SUPER LATE UPLOAD! ALSO FORGIVE ME IF THERE'S TONS OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. I TRIED WRITING EVEN IF I DON'T FEEL GOOD SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME AND THIS UPDATE! THANK YOU

-Minjoo’s POV –

 

I promised to Eunbi that I won’t meddle to anything that Yujin will do; everything she does and will do is for the sake of Chaewon according to Eunbi. I wonder what kind of creature Eunbi is, whenever I say she’s a goblin, she’ll be annoyed.

 

“Minjoo, Minjoo” Someone poked me on my right shoulder and she pointed something on my left side. I immediately took our order from the crew and handed our payment. My mind is flying too high. We’ve been travelling for hours now and Chaewon, I prefer to call her that, requested a food from Mcdo again.

 

I’m the one who’s in charge or driving, while Chaewon constantly feed me with burger and fries. Our babies are in the back seat. Ai starts to scratch the window near her so I opened all of our car windows and turned off the air conditioner of the car. We’re travelling to road full of trees now so the air so fresh unlike in the city. The cars travelling on this road is also few. I saw Ai stick her head out of the window that was followed by One and Zee. They are enjoying the fresh air, I saw her, Yujin rather Chaewon, I shouldn’t call her that. She stick her head outside the window too.

 

 What was that? I diverted my gaze in the road. What did I saw? Chaewon’s face glitches for a split second and I saw Yujin’s face. What happened? Am I hallucinating or something? Maybe this is a product of my imagination or it’s just because I saw Yujin’s real features yesterday. I took a glimpse of her again but to my dismay, she’s looking at me too. I blushed for a minute because she caught me.

 

“Is there something wrong Minjoo?” She asked me but I just shook my head as a response. I remained silent and focused on the road. The sky is already turning orange. We left our house before noon and we aim to arrive in the camping site before the sunset.

 

“We’re here” I immediately hop out the car and run to the end of this beautiful lookout. Wow! It’s like the ocean has tons of crystals floating on it, the sun is setting and cold breeze hugged me. What an amazing moment.

 

I heard a small click from behind me and I saw Yu—Chaewon on act taking pictures of me. She’s seating in the car hood, it looks fun so I tried to climb on it too. She offered me a hand to help me hop on it. Then finally I was able to seat beside her.

 

“Did we do this kind of things before?” I gently shook my head. Chaewon is way more organize and takes life a little serious. But this Chaewon beside me she’s care free, fun to be with and she makes me feel that I’m special. I divert my gaze of her. I smiled, the Yujin inside my wife’s body always make me feel better. She helps me to move forward in my life.

 

“Everything is new to me when you came back from your long sleep” I heard that she heaved a sigh. Maybe she’s disappointed that she’s not doing well pretending that she’s still Chaewon.

 

“And I honestly love how things are working now. I got to spend more time with you. I have more chances to serve you because I oath to do that. I want this setup of us to last.” I burst out everything that I felt in this moment through words. I meant all of that, I want her to stay with me. I hate to admit it but it’s not because I see Chaewon. It’s because I see the real Yujin, who she really is, I feel her not Chaewon anymore. I am starting to love her as she is, even if I don’t she her real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter