Who are you?

Who Should I choose

It was late at night when I woke up to the sound of running water. I got up out of the bed and walked around the dorm, I thought maybe one of boys were where in the bathroom. I looked in all the rooms, everyone was asleep.

As I walked back to my room I heard the sound again, I stopped in the middle of the room. Suddenly I felt a cold wind blow across my back. I heard the sound of running water again but this time I felt water on my feet.

I looked down and saw that the floor was covered in water. The was coming out from under the bed, out of the window and closet. The water came to my ankles. As the water slowly rose I felt like someone was standing behind me, looking at me.

I turned myself around still looking at the floor. As I turned I saw feet standing in front on me in the water. As I slowly lift my head I see someone.

It was a girl about my age, she was wearing a pink dress and no shoes. Her hair was covering her face, she was wet all over. Like was just came out of a pool.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Stop!" It said.

"Stop? what are you talking?"

"Stop feeling the way you feel, it was not your fault and there was nothing you could have done."

"Uhh, what do you mean, hello!" I said as she vanished.

Once she was gone the water went anyway and the room became warm again. What just happened?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy it.

Remember to comment and subscribe