What are you doing here!

Who Should I choose

When I woke up I knew I was in the hospital. I looked at the wall for about 15 minutes until I saw the floor fill with water.

I looked up and saw Miying standind there looking at me. I smiled.

 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked.

"Better, where are the boys?"

"Oh, they were here while you were sleeping but they had things to do, so they had to leave."

I smiled again, then, someone knocked on the door. I looked to the door and saw Sunny standing in the door way.

"Why are you here?!" I yelled.

"To visit you, of course." She sat down on the chair.

"I don't need someone like you to visit me!" I coughed.

"When you're sick, you need to drink a lot of water."

Sunny went to the corner and poured some water. She handed me the water, but I refused to take it.

"I don't need you to pour water for me"

"I'm sorry, I was just angry, I couldn't stand seeing Mir having fun with another girl......I've always been sad, but I've always tried to hide it." She sighed and sat down again.

"My parents died when I was 3 years old and I was adopted few years later, I was very thankful, but, attending a private school wasn't very great, people teased me and some people even fought me, I had no friends back then, and I became very cold-hearted......until I met Mir, I really wanted him to be my Valentine......" She sobbed.

"Are you lying, is this true." I blurted.

"Of course it's true......why would I lie?"She sobbed again and handed me the glass of water again.

I sighed and slowly took the glass of water. I stared at it for a while.

"Why would I put poison in it, I came here to receive your forgiveness."

Her innocent eyes made me lose my mind, I slowly took a sip of water, and nothing seemed wrong with it, so I drank all of it.

"I'll be going now.....hope you feel better." She left.

"Bye..." I put the glass onto the table.

 

Sunny's POV

 

I closed the door behind me, and cheered.

"Yes, my plan is working, sueyoung drank the poison that will make her stomach hurt, a weak girl like her won't be able to stand that pain." I smiled.

"Mir, soon, you'll be mine." ___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, here is another new chatper for you.

hope you enjoy it.

Remember to comment and subscribe