Are you okay?

Who Should I choose

I woke up, I felt my whole face wet. I was sweating.

"My stomach..." I squeezed my stomach again.

I looked for my sister, but didn't see her.

"Where are you......." I fell back to the bed.

Then I saw Miying walking up to me, "Miying!"

"What is it?" She asked.

"I need help......" I cried.

I couldn't take the pain anymore, so I shut my eyes tightly. Soon, I fell asleep on the bed painfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mir's POV

 

The members and I finally arrived back at the hospital, but my legs were in pain. I fell down the floor. I couldn't get back up.

"Sueyoung!" I shouted. I tried my best to get back up, but it didn't work. 

 

My phone rang. "Sueyoung!" I yelled and looked at my phone. But it wasn't Sueyoung, it was sunny.

"What do you want?!" I breathed heavily.

"Is she dead yet?" She laughed.

"Shut up! Sue would not be dead, she wouldn't leave like that!" I squeezed my legs to make it stronger.

"Hmph, still haven't got to her, I'm sure you'll never get to her."

"I will get to her, I'll prove it to you!" I yelled and hung up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunny's POV

 

 

"I must make that Sueyoung leave this world." I smirked. I led a gang of boys to the back of the hosiptal.

"Get her out" I demanded. They broke the window to Sueyoung's room and climbed in.

"Hurry!" They came out carrying Sueyoung. 

"Good job, now bring her with me, follow me."

"Wait!" A guy stopped and found Sue's phone. "Someone's calling her"

"Throw her phone back into her room."

The man did as I said.

We continued walking quietly. I looked at Sueyoung.

"Soon, Mir will be mine." I smiled.

She was sweating, and I could see the pain in her eyes.

Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

James's POV

 

 

I saw a rich girl with a gang of boys carrying a girl. That girl being carried looked like she was in pain.

"What are they doing to her?" I thought. I decided to follow them, we arrived at an abandoned house. They brought her intothe house. I decided to wait until they come out. I hid behind a wall.

 

Sunny's POV

 

We brought Sueyoung to a dark room in my old abandoned house. We tied her in ropes and stuffed with a towel.

"Good bye, die sweetly." I whispered and left with the gang.

"Good job, you guys can leave now."

 

James's POV:

 

The gang left, and I opened the door to the house and was shocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!