I don't feel well (Part 2)

Who Should I choose

I felt even more sick that night, I was burning and sweating like crazy.

"Mir........" I whispered hopelessly.

My hands and feet were too weak to move. I couldn't remove some of the sheets.

"Mir....."

I tried screaming, but it only came out as a whisper. I took a peek at the clock. It was 3 o' clock a.m.

 

Mir's POV

I was sleeping peacefully, until I heard whispers. I quickly got out of my bed, wondering what was going on. It came from Sueyoung's room. I quickly tip-toed inside her room. I saw her struggling to push some sheets away. Her whole head was filled with sweat.

"Sueyoung, are you okay?!" I yelled.

"Mir......" she whispered in a horrible tune.

"I feel so horrible."

"It's okay.......you'll be fine" I hugged her tightly.

"Can you help me push away some covers?" She stared at me.

"But.......you'll be better faster if you sweat more......." I saw her painful face and decided to push away one sheet.

"Thanks" she smiled.

I went to get another wet towel and placed it on her head.

"Do you feel better?" I asked her, holding her hand tightly.

"Yea.." she layed still.  

 

It was silent for 20 minutes. I took off the towel and put it back into the bathroom.

"Sueyoung, I hope you'll feel better by tomorrow.......good night." I let go of her hand.

"M-Mir, please don't leave." She grabbed onto my hand again.

"Okay...........I'll stay with you for tonight, I'll just get some sheets." I went into my room and grabbed some sheets.

I went back into her room and sat down on the small the couch she had in her room. I changed my angle until it felt comfortable.  Soon, I fell asleep.

 

~The Morning~

 

I woke up uncomfortably.

"Mir." someone whispered.

I turned around. It was Sueyoung. I got up from the couch.

"Are you okay now?"

"No...........I feel even worse." she cried.

"What's going on with your body......" I went next to her and felt her forehead.

It was even hotter than yesterday.

"What's happening.........don't move." I went to get another towel.

I placed it on her head again.

"Mir........it's so painful......."

"Sleep for another hour....I'll be back okay."

I quickly went into the living room.

"Sueyoung's fever got even worse." I sighed.

"I think you should take her to the hospital." Joon said.

"You're right.......we can't possibly cure her at this point, call the ambulance"

G.O called the ambulance, and I carried Sueyoung, into the truck. I held her hand tightly.

"Please be okay." I sighed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, here is another new chatper for you.

hope you enjoy it.

Remember to comment and subscribe